• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Ryder Revolution - June 13 2011?

Matth3w

I Heart Shania Twain
Yes, another Zack Ryder thread.

Monday June 13 2011, RAW will be held in Long Island New York. Having Zack promote his show as Cena walked to the ring this past RAW made me think about this date.

Will Ryder signs litter throughout the arena, being his home town?

Will WWE try and confiscate these signs?

Will Ryder wrestle a MATCH on RAW this time? Or will they not use him on TV at all?

Thoughts all?

I'm almost positive he'll be on tv... and 75% sure he'll be in a match... 50% sure itll be looked at as a squash match.... 20% sure he'll pull out the win....

basically he'll be placed in a match against mcintyre, swagger, mason ryan, or even r-truth, and he'll pull out the win..

At least if that 25% chance holds out... Just a guess though (and a bit of a hope as well...)

I'm 90% sure he be squshied or attacked backstage by R Truth for being cenas buddy or pal. Or in the extremely unlikey case he will get a miracle win over truth

I've Supported Zack since his time as an Edgehead and there is something about Zack that reminds me of the talent I loved as a child and still do ( I am a Closet Disco Inferno fan!!!) lol

So it would be great to see him on Raw, I don't get court up in the hype and would love even if he only held a midcard title in the upcoming years, he is a great talent :)

My opinion is that they will use Ryder as it is hometown. But it will be a complete squash because WWE is really good at making the hometown talent made to look like crap in front of their hometown, especially lately.

Best bet is that he'll ever be squashed or attacked by R-Truth to garner more heat.

It'd be nice to see him win though...

I could see it playing out like this. Ryder is seen talking to Cena backstage and mentions how nuts Truth is. Truth overhears this. Ryder actually get's a match (possibly a rematch of his loss to Santino on SuperStars; though likely not against anyone "important") and actually wins. While basking in the Long Island Love Truth comes out and beats him down. More heat for Truth and Ryder gets his time. Likely too much involved for WWE to use Ryder, but it would work.

He needs it, the fans would probably riot because Zack Ryder is their Long Island hero. I hope he wins or even has a match.

A match with R-truth would be awesome because first Zack Ryder is the long island hero and second r-truth will gain more heat if he beats Zack Ryder or not.I just wish the creative team will be smart that time and take advantage of the place. To answer the OP's question I think there would be tons of Zack Ryder signs and no I don't think they will confiscate any signs because that would be rude.

They should put Zack in a match that night agianst Koffi and make it for the wwe I. C . title , and maybe even have him win the I.C. title that night in L.I . , or atleast have get a shot at the title at least . Another way they can go with this is, have the annonyms RAW GM make a match for the wwe title between him and Cena, of course if they do that this match could end two ways .

way 1- R Truth comes out and costs Cena the win and makes Ryder the champ .

way 2- R Truth comes out so p'od that he gets Ryder dq'd so that he can still get his shot at Cena at wwe Cappitol Punishment .

If Ryder is on Raw it will be 1 of 2 way be attacked by R-truth since he has a t-shirt and R-Truth does not. If he has a match it will probably be a match and a loss against Alex Riley to give Riley momentum with his feud against The Miz.

maybe he will film for his show and truth interupts it somehow and it gets turned into a 2 on 1 handicap match with ryder and cena vs truth, this will make truth think that the "man" is trying to bring him down again and it will make him go crazy and throw a bunch of stuff around like before. cena will win the match like usual and the crowd will go nuts because ryder got a hometown win and the kids will go crazy because cena won yet another match as usual.

I GUESS HE WILL COMPETE COZ THE REPORTS SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO PUSH HIM (ALTHOUGH PLANS IN WWE CHANGE AT LAST MINUTE) AND BEING A ZACK RYDER I AM SURE HE IS GOING TO BE A FUTURE STAR WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!

I DONT HINK THAT 2 ON 1 THING WILL HAPPEN BUT THATS A GOOD IDEA OF YOURS WHICH I LIKE BUT TO DO THAT THEY NEED TO GIVE RYDER MOMENTUM FROM THIS VERY MOMENT

He's gonna be booked in a squash vs. the likes of R-Truth or the Miz.
The Ryder revolution should be in full effect on the 13th, and WWE doing anything to stop it will probably cause a riot.

He might have a bigger role than normal on Raw, with it being his home town. But a revolution? Zack Ryder will never have a revolution. It's a shame, but it looks that way. Maybe a tag team match with Curt Hawkins. Both are New York guys, so why not? I can't believe that he'd get involved in the Cena/Truth feud. The thing to remember is that he's still a heel and Cena is a mega-face.

And don't believe those obvious lies that WWE confiscate Zack Ryder signs. If they were so unhappy about his new found fame and fans, do you really think that they'd allow him to promote his show on Raw? Seriously, think things through after you read them.

i just hope to see the guy come raw monday, i mean honestly he more then deserves it n he definately has a big future ahead of him. i dont c him n a main angle at least bein invove n a match n gettin the win would be nice for the home town broski lol

Why are people loving Zack Ryder so much? The last time i saw him on TV was with John Cena and i was bored. Yeah i get that he acts like a guy from the Jersey Shore, but he was so much better when he was in a Tag-Team acting like a Edge doppleganger.

This is actually news to me, I didn't realize Raw was going to be in his hometown soon. With the fact we've been seeing him in quick backstage glimpses as of late and the rumor that WWE has taken notice to the following he's gathered and plan to give him more time, I could see this as a good time for him to finally have a match on Raw again. I suppose he's still classified as a heel but with the mad love that Ryder has been getting and his association with Cena, it only makes sense for an appearance in a place where he'll likely get a huge reaction to be his official face turn. It would also make sense like someone mentioned to have R-Truth involved to further his angle with Cena. Whether it be a match against Truth or one against someone else that he will hopefully beat followed by a postmatch beatdown, I don't care as long as Ryder finally gets some time to show everyone what he's got.

im from LI its gonne be great... i actually think he is going to get attacked backstage by truth and then challenge him to a match b/c he "wont be disrespected on LI" he will win when cena does something to help ryder in a small way probably preventing truth from cheating. Thus ryder gets a win and over but without hurting truth... and truth still will get heat.

RYDER OR RIOT
crowd will chant for him all night long... woo woo woo I know we will

Opinion I guess. I don't understand why everyone loved watching Benoit or Austin wrestle. They bored me to tears.

The way things have been going for Ryder lately (being his time as a jobber lately), maybe he'll come out to the ring, say a few things, gets attacked for being Cena's pal (as we've all seen Cena&Ryder backstage doin the signature Jersey Shore fist pumps), the "mysterious" RAW GM might give him a match against Truth or whatever.

WILL HE WIN!!??

I kinda doubt it, Zack Ryder's been a favorite of mine since his ECW Days (and I love, "The Z True Hollywood Stories" he does on YouTube), since he has the looks, and the charisma, and the skill to be a U.S. champ & a main eventer. If not that, than maybe a mid-carder.

I mean come on, why have one of the most charismatic wrestlers in the WWE at the moment get beat up in his own hometown?? That sucks alot, but wouldn't be surprised 'cause we do know WWE does have their moments of lettin us fans down...
...and yep, I'm talkin' about how Christian only held the title for 5 nights and then lost it...but at least he has a heel turn now

Opinion I guess. I don't understand why everyone loved watching Benoit or Austin wrestle. They bored me to tears.

Me too, they both got way to much credit, Austin wouldnt be anything without the gimmick and mega push he got, and to this day he is still loved by Wrestling fans world wide, yet Cena is no different and is hated by 75% of the wrestling world :wtf:

Benoit on the other hand had a few good matches with Angle, but was very overated.

But Ryder I hope will make it, he has the attitude, talent, look, mic skills, everything to be a solid upper-mid carder. But he still has a way to go to get ME status, but he hasnt said that he wants to be pushed to the ME level, he just wants to be given a push, put on T.V, given a chance, and I admire that. I ope he goes the way of The Miz and in a few years with years of hard work and dedication under his belt (well tights) winning Wrestlemania Mainevents and still splitting the wrestling world by opinnion.

Long Island IS the home of our beloved Long Island Iced Z! but who is also a Long Island native. . .Misses Foley's Baby Boy!!! That is All...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back