The Rock Vs. John Cena: Will It Ever Happen?

No, not this thread again, please.

They wont have a match, plain and simple. The Rock or Dwayne Johnson, what the hell you want to call him, will NOT EVER RETURN to the WWE, he said it before, he will say it again if people are dumb enough to ask him again.

He does not want to have anything to do with Wrestling, because it depreciates him as an actor, and I get that, Mickey Rourke's appearance at Wrestlemania did nothing good for him, for example.

So please, just please, stop asking this question all over again, The Rock wont return EVER, by that, he wont have a match with Cena EVER.

okay this is hilarious how angry people are getting at the suggestion rock will ever appear in a ring again. In simple terms rock has become like "the one that got away". When a deep love like that of the fans for the peoples champ ends its like a relationship break down and people deal with it in different ways. Some will remember it fondly and look back on it as the best, others who feel scorned and tell themselves they need to cut their love out and forget about them because they are never coming back. Some never get over the departure and remain hopelessly devoted praying they will get another chance and annoy those around them with their tireless hope at rekindling what has come to pass.

But how does the story end ? just like the love that got away you cant tell, maybey you will never see them again, maybey they will pop up unexpectedly for a quick fling or perhaps down the road their will be a joyus reunite followed by many happy years together. The only way we can know for sure is by waiting and finding out because vince would have rock back in a second for any kind of match and nobody and i mean NOBODY knows how dwayne johnso will feel tomorow unless you are DWAYNE JOHNSON. You cant say for sure Rock wont be back and its silly to get angry at people for suggesting it, its extremely unlikely agreed and alot points to him never returning, but nothing is impossible so why should avid fans give up hope ?

I never thought i would see jericho in wwe again as the years went by since his departure and look now. Okay his band wasnt hollywood by any stretch but people were saying he would never evvveerrrr be back and yet once again RAW IS JERICHO.

i hope people realise this is a tounge in cheek analysis and dont take what im saying too serious :p

How is he the one that got away? lol
He did his job for over 6yrs and did absolutely everything he could in a main event picture during that time frame, now he's stepped asside to give someone else a turn, well ok that wasn't the reason

as has been stated he doesn't want to return to wrestling in any form as it makes him look bad as an actor and the wrestling community is only a fraction of the fanbase he could reach doing movies, not too mention getting payed shit loads more for not putting your body on the line every day of the week for 300+ days a yr,

I am not offended that he doesn't want to return would i mark out if he did absolutely same with Austin but i got over his abscence so should u

Mickey Rourke's appearance at Mania may have done nothing for him but saying that what career does he have left for it to have made a positive impact or negative impact anyway? "The Wrestler" was crap, it portrayed only a small part of what went on back then regardless the movie was shit, they coulda put Ric Flair a bonified wrestler in it and it woulda been the same WTF is this crap?

Mickey Rourke was washed up b4 then, The Wrestler was a way to reinvigorate his career.

Anyway, you can never say never in WWE, but hell will freeze over b4 it happens, and why would he go against someone as untalented as Cena anyway. It would be a better match to go against HBK who'm i can't recall him ever facing as HBK was gone when Rock was a hit or someone like MVP who's a rising star that could benefit alot from it

Not Cena. please god no not another Cena boorfest

Please people just accept that The Rock vs. John Cena will not happen, The Rock vs. anyone will never happen again. Move on, The Rock is done with wrestling, he has said it time and time again. He's happy making more money making movies than he is travelling more than 300 days a year, getting beat up every other night and being in some semblence of pain all day. He left with his health intact and at the top of his career. He wasn't around near as long as some of the greatest superstars, but he's still one of the greatest and will forever be so, so why come back? There is no reason for him too and he doesn't want to, so please let this subject R.I.P.

Yeah, it's pretty much been said. The Rock has no reason to want to come back, and why should he? The guys spent years getting his ass kciked from pillar to post, and you really think, now that he has it pretty good, and is living a rather cushiony life, that the guy's going to come back? I don't blame him for not wanting to come back and do ring work. The guy's not under contract, as honestly, being involved pro wrestling will probably do absolutely nothing for his career. If anything, it might attract negative publicity, and folks might not be able to take him "Seriously" as an actor. Look at what just merely being involved with Wrestlemania has done to Mickey Rourke.

Still, guess you could dream, now can't ya? But the sad fact is, no, it'll never happen

The Rock will never fight in the ring again. There's no reason for him to. He did everything for the fans when he was here and decided to pursue being an actor. I still hear people call him a sellout. He is not a sellout. He didn't want to end up broken down like other wrestlers before him. The Rock is making a good living doing what he is doing right now and I believe he has not desire to wrestle again. He could make a couple of guest apperances but that's the least we should want from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back