The Ramblings of a Madman

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
Guess who came back to the MMA Section under the name "Shonuff"?

Wow, what a shocker. Someone admits they don't like MMA and they spend all this time basically being berated for it. Yeah, It's The Game Rage mofo's and you know I couldn't keep quiet here.

Hey Becker. Too bad you never did come to my house to kick my ass. After we beat the shit out each other I could have shown you some really good boxing matches I have on tape. I have a collection if you couldn't guess already. I've got a ton of good fights where they actually...ya know...fight. Maybe I could have helped you get to this point of enlightenment a bit sooner. If you or anyone else hasn't figured it out by now, everything I said about MMA is, was, and always will be TRUE. Good for you for standing tall against the fire and sticking up for yourself.

(Sorry MMA Fans, no disrespect intended)_________________________________________ _______________________

On another note.....

i am still waiting for you "The Powers That Be" to quit holding grudges, and being unreasonable. With every alt I used I wrote good stuff, wasn't trying to stir up any trouble, and was doing what you had asked me to do in the prison. Remember when I told you "just let me do it and I will show you"? Well, I've been trying to show you. I can conform, I can change. As a matter of fact the stuff I wrote as PowerUp5000 wasn't any bullshit. I have done some soul searching and figured out that I was wrong about a lot of things in the past. As a result I've taken quite a different stance on a lot of topics(this one aside).

This could be much easier on both of us if you would just chill out, be cool, and quite busting my balls. I'd say all the trouble I've had to go through to participate and contribute lately is enough and I'd wager many others would probably agree. This is just ridiculous. I haven't exactly been trying to hide it or deceive you either.

I haven't used a proxy for a long while either, my ip has just changed a few times for some reason, and I haven't tried to alter my style or anything like that. I've been out in the open just waiting for whoever it takes to say "Ok, the past is the past, this dude is obviously trying to attone for his mistakes and contributing rather well, maybe we should cut him some slack and bring him back on". That's not unreasonable.

As I've said before, if I would have known I couldn't start over from scratch I would have just waited it out in the prison, but I thought a rise from the ashes would help. If I was going to start over I had to go down in flames, you know you wanted to see it too, so I gave you what you wanted there, falsely thinking I was going to be able to start over and do things right. So far you've thwarted every attempt of mine to do that.

Let me get something else straight too. I'm not doing this, creating the alts, to defy you, to mock you, or to disrespect your authority. I am simply trying to get your attention, asking for a little forgiveness and understanding, and trying to make things right in contributing the way you had asked me to do.

This isn't about a vendetta, or ego, or anything like that. I really love writing stuff on here and reading what everyone else has to write. All I am doing is trying to participate and have some fun and some good conversation. I'm not a bad guy, I don't want any trouble either, never did. I just reacted the wrong way to things in the past, but I think it's safe to say that wouldn't be a problem anymore if you would just find it in yourselves to let me back on. You can call me GhonoSyphiHerpiLitis for all I care, I just want back on the team man.

You know I am a good poster and that I have plenty to offer. I've been doing what has been probably my best stuff under the alts, the green rep I've got with eath one I'd say proves it. I'm not Sidious ok. I actually give a shit, and I don't do this for the reasons he did, nor am I doing any of this for any of the reasons he would. If any of you or a few of you could at least give me some feedback on this it would be greatly appreciated.

If you could even give me some idea of what I could do to make things up or attone for everything, I'd be glad to accomodate you in any way you see fit. I just don't see how any of this is doing either of us any good, or why there needs to be and continual heat here. I await your response.

I wish I were special enough to by-pass the prison system like he clearly is.

I like how he thinks that Becker would have attacked him without the help of his Scooby Doo dog. It would have been game over. Or should I say, The Game Rage over? No, I shouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back