Cult of BRohanity's music ramblings.

¡Roján!

Down with the trumpets.
I've always been a massive music fan, but about 1 year ago, I just lost the inspiration. I would normally get home and start searching for albums of artists I like and sitting through them in like one sitting. It was costing me a lot of money on iTunes to fulfil my music needs so, I just stop downloading music and started to read books instead. Now, however, I've come across this service, Zune pass (which I highly recommend). Basically, it's a service for which an annual fee of like 85$ you get unlimited music streamed to your Windows Phone, Xbox 360 or Zune. Also, you get to download 10 tracks a month to keep for you, so it's pretty nifty. Anyway, I'm not hear to sell you all Zune subscriptions, I'm hear to tell you all that I've fallen back in love with Music. I can't wait to get up in the morning and sit on the 1 hour bus and listen to my music. Music has made me happy again. Anyway, these are some of the tracks I've been digging recently:

[YOUTUBE]t7AP5MAhkoQ[/YOUTUBE]

Such a fun song to get you in the mood to just have a good day. Also, the old western vibe is something unique and different that I absolutely love.

[YOUTUBE]mAh--lH0H3U[/YOUTUBE]

Ah, Biffy Clyro, one of my favourite bands right now and my hometown heroes. It's funny to think that they played a gig at a party in my neighbourhood in 2001. Anyway, this song (made famous by Matt Cardle, unfortunately) is a beautiful piece. The lyrics are meaningful and it brings back memories of a girl I used to (and probably still am) MADLY in love with. Such a great song from one of the most underrated bands of current music.

[YOUTUBE]iUHjDJxkcSE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]G1f2M5G9KG8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]yEoHFzEmld0[/YOUTUBE]

These songs are ones that remind me of my childhood not giving a damn and just singing along without really knowing what the lyrics mean. Oh, and Stereophonics and Travis have been forgotten WAY too quickly by teens, these days.

Anyway, that's my rambling done. Now, I pose a few questions to yourselves.

Have you ever taken a hiatus from Music?
Have you ever heard of Zune Pass?
What do you think of my music choices?
Can you recommend me some songs like the ones I have?

Thanks for listening (well, reading).

I've always been a massive music fan, but about 1 year ago, I just lost the inspiration. I would normally get home and start searching for albums of artists I like and sitting through them in like one sitting. It was costing me a lot of money on iTunes to fulfil my music needs so, I just stop downloading music and started to read books instead. Now, however, I've come across this service, Zune pass (which I highly recommend). Basically, it's a service for which an annual fee of like 85$ you get unlimited music streamed to your Windows Phone, Xbox 360 or Zune. Also, you get to download 10 tracks a month to keep for you, so it's pretty nifty. Anyway, I'm not hear to sell you all Zune subscriptions, I'm hear to tell you all that I've fallen back in love with Music. I can't wait to get up in the morning and sit on the 1 hour bus and listen to my music. Music has made me happy again. Anyway, these are some of the tracks I've been digging recently:

[YOUTUBE]t7AP5MAhkoQ[/YOUTUBE]

Such a fun song to get you in the mood to just have a good day. Also, the old western vibe is something unique and different that I absolutely love.

[YOUTUBE]mAh--lH0H3U[/YOUTUBE]

Ah, Biffy Clyro, one of my favourite bands right now and my hometown heroes. It's funny to think that they played a gig at a party in my neighbourhood in 2001. Anyway, this song (made famous by Matt Cardle, unfortunately) is a beautiful piece. The lyrics are meaningful and it brings back memories of a girl I used to (and probably still am) MADLY in love with. Such a great song from one of the most underrated bands of current music.

[YOUTUBE]iUHjDJxkcSE[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]G1f2M5G9KG8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]yEoHFzEmld0[/YOUTUBE]

These songs are ones that remind me of my childhood not giving a damn and just singing along without really knowing what the lyrics mean. Oh, and Stereophonics and Travis have been forgotten WAY too quickly by teens, these days.

Anyway, that's my rambling done. Now, I pose a few questions to yourselves.

Have you ever taken a hiatus from Music?
Have you ever heard of Zune Pass?
What do you think of my music choices?
Can you recommend me some songs like the ones I have?

Thanks for listening (well, reading).

OK so i will answer your questions in numerical order.

1. NO, I only recentley started to get into music about 2 years ago. Before that I rarley listned to any songs by any artist. I was drawn in by the imagination ideas some of the songs I heard gave me. I don't think i will take a hiatus from music because it has become my inspiration.

2. Well.... I had a zune Mp3 player. But I broke it by jamming the the charger in too far and I cut all ties with zune and switched to downloading songs for free (ya i know what youre thinking).

3. Not really my time of music. I like faster paced electronic music ( pendulum) or rock music (like breaking benjamin) or basically any hip hop song (which is very few) that has a good beat. A bit too slow for me though.

4. Not really since I don't listen to much of that genre of music.

However I think that it's really cool that you are really into music man. thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back