The possibility of kong.

Burrows94

Dark Match Winner
This is a very short post,
With the full card for tonight, Do you feel that the WWE are not advertising a Divas match but there will be one in order to debut Kong? Because if they do advertise one everyone will think "oh its kongs time to debut" but if they don't not many would of expected it to be tonight. If there is one it'll be before the main event as a bathroom break (which is a shame because I feel the divas division will get alot better). heres the questions.

Do you think there will be a surprise Divas contest?
Do you think Kong will debut?
Who will she beat on if so?

i wouldnt be shocked if there was a diva match thrown together last minute or not. it wouldnt be anything new. if there is one though, i dont see Kong debuting tonight. apparently she was backstage at the RR and wasnt used. i really dont see it happening tonight either.

hopefully im wrong though, and she does debut tonight or at least soon. the diva division would benefit from it anyway.

She will be Dolph's replacement in the Chamber match and win, thus becoming Champion and facing Del Rio at WrestleMania.

Hmm, it's certainly possible, but I really don't know what they want to do with either Kong or the divas. frankly I'm not certain they do either.

They have Gail Kim, a very capable performer and rival of Kong's from TNA, and with the likes of Beth Phoenix, Melina, Natalya, and a few others they have viable feuds with enough fodder from the rest of the divas to do something with. But will they?

There will be a diva's chamber match. Kong, Beth, Natty, Eva, Maryse and Layla. Maryse will win.

Well, the chamber match isn't a necessity, but i still want to see Maryse champ again.

In all seriousness, i think Eve will probably defend against Layla and this will continue the LayCool breakup somehow.

They've been bringing Kong to shows and not using her just so that when they eventually do bring her in to debut no one will know whether it is legitimate or not. She will have no doubt learnt a lot about how things in WWE work by now too.

- I think the chances are there will be a Diva's match seeing as the card is only 5 matches deep.
- Maybe, but after Wrestlemania would give her a chance to legitimately built a reputation and prove herself in some more "throw away" PPVs.
- Well, Eve if she's in a title match.

Strange thing that I just saw on direct TV site that they were annoucning a match between Gail Kim and Maryse. Just found it odd since that is not announced anywhere and it is on there now.

dont know what wwe plan with kong however she been not talking on twitter at all and she been seen several times at events. i can see her joining nexus or corre to add a diva to the mix... kong to nexus and glamazon to the corre would be cool have them 2 go at it. those the only 2 that be relevent after kong arives.
i can see this beth wins a match tonight for the title then kong comes out and beats up beth to set up mania. there will be something with the divas tonight eve and beth both twittered there in oakland.

Yes cause making kong a WHC makes sense. Stop living In a fanstasy world... The wwe is saving kong for the right time and place. And the wwe fans with All go crazy when they see this big monster but one thing I can be positive about is kong kicking all the divas aside the road kill. Shes like 200+ pounds what's the point in seeing her squash divas week after week?

For a split second, when Lay Cool was beating up Kelly Kelly, I actually felt myself hoping that it was the moment Kong was going to debut. There wasn't a whole bunch of rumors surrounding her return at this PPV, so I thought it might have been a possibility they would spring her on us.

Alas, it was Trish. Which I can't necessarily complain about. She is a lot easier to look at then Kong. But then Trish comes out there and botches a move she has done a few hundred times and looked freakin' RUSTY!

So yeah, I was hoping she would come to the ring tonight. But, no, we must wait still.

Surely Kong will beat Eve come WrestleMania. They probably didn't want to over do the debuts/returns (see: Christian, Undertaker, Triple H). But there is still 4 or 5 weeks to mount a challenge and to put Kong over.

Its easy, Eve defeats Natayla or another diva, afterwards she grabs the mic, screams something like can anyone match it with me in the ring? Can anyone beat me? Kong's music hits, she marches straight to ring. Eve backs down a big, goes to leave, tries to blindside Kong but Kong delievers her finisher to Eve. Eve's in the ring, Kong grabs the mic and simply says, "I accept". There Kong is over and the challenge has been set.

Next few weeks, see Eve trying to bring down Kong but Kong gets the better of her, with the WWE really building her up. Case closed, it can be done.

When i First heard of kong signing i was excited , watched all the divas match at the rumble thought would be her debut but was eve instead, then kept expecting her week by week on raw and didnt happen so ive give up caring but then again at least i'll be more suprized

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back