The {Original} Wrestlezone Tournament

Love the idea but I have to ask the seedings beyond the first few were random right otherwise I never could live with Andre being ranked lower than David Arquette (even though I am voting him to lose in the first round)
and I am glad to see soem real life epic (and not so epic battles rehased in the first round including Brian Pilllman and Liger from the first Monday nitro and Bischoff and Flair ( I will leave it to you to figure out which is which)

Well the seedings were simply based upon individual champions the person has. The titles are weighed in points according to relevance. Along with that i have # of days that person was champion, weighed accordingly with championship. also included were KOTR, Royal Rumble, and World war 3 victories.

Andre being lower then arquette, simply because Andre was only a one time champion for less then a day, where as i think Arquette had it for a week, so based on the criteria, Arquette is rated higher, (even though we obviously know who would destroy the other). Next year i might change the Criteria to PPV records or PWI Ratings, which would probably knock arquette right out of the tournament.

The top 16 seeds automatically faced the bottom 16 seeds. I needed 53 wildcards, so i used a random generator to pluck them into seeds 129-243. I figured a wildcard shouldn't be a higher seed, just in case they are still around in the first gimmick match round to chose a match.

And yes, seeing Flair being able to destroy Bischoff in a ring with no fear of repricussion would be amazing.

Ok cool I just had to wonder about the seedings when I saw guys ahead of Andre and Arquette was the most glaring and your system makes sense as as dominating as Andre was the only titles he ever really held for any lengh were the tag titles. The whole reasoning was the same reason why RVD never had teh world title in ECW as the always felt he was a big enough draw without a title that by having someone else as champ they had two guranteed draws per card so they just had him win Battle royal after Battle royal for years

This is a fantastic idea man, fantastic. My opinions...

WWF Region-Calgary Bracket
Bret Hart vs. Pat Patterson - Patterson in his prime was damn good but Hart would easily handle him. Winner- Bret Hart

Bill Demott vs. Junk Yard Dog - JYD would demolish Demott when he was in his prime. Winner- Junk Yard Dog

Gregory Helms vs. Demolition Ax - Ax was always a stiff performer, I'd have to think Helms would take this in a bit of an upset. Winner-Gregory Helms

Marc Mero vs. David Arquette - Why is David Arquette even involved in this, there must be some limits. Mero destroys Arquette. Winner- Marc Mero

Kurt Angle vs. The Blue Meanie - Kurt Angle would absolutely demolish the Meanie, quick and easy victory. Winner- Kurt Angle

Kid Kash vs. Nikolai Volkoff - Although Volkoff is a legend, I think that Kash would score the upset here. Winner- Kid Kash

Ron Killings vs. Pit Bull #1 - Although Killings is an amazing athlete, I think Pit Bull 1 would take this one. Winner- Pit Bull #1

ECW Region-San Antonio Bracket
Shawn Michaels vs. Pete Gas - Is this some sort of sick joke? Michaels wouldn't even break a sweat. Winner- Shawn Michaels

Test vs. The Patriot - I never really saw too much of The Patriot and judging from what I have seen, I think Test would take this one. Winner- Test

Nikita Koloff vs. Jerry Saggs - Very different styles, however I think Koloff would make Saggs scream for his mother at some point. Winner- Nikita Koloff

Ron Simmons vs. Pit Bull #2 - Ron Simmons would beat the hell out of Pit Bull #2, no sweat. Winner - Ron Simmons

Kevin Nash vs. CM Punk - Nash would quickly put Punk away. Winner- Kevin Nash

Lance Storm vs. Brian Clark - Good match up, however I've always thought Storm was one of the most underappreciated guys of his time. Winner- Lance Storm

Hope that post wasn't too long...

xfear, no post is too long, keep it up.

Now onto results from the Calgary Area.

Match 1. Bret Hart has no problem taking care of Pat Patterson in front of the homecrowd. Bret wins with 100% of the vote.

Match 2. JYD crushes Bill Demott with 92% of the vote to move onto round 2.

Match 3: It went back and forth early, but Gregory Helms pulls away from Ax and wins with 75 % of the vote.

Match 4. Ha ha, either Mero sucks or people got behind Arquette, but Mero pulls away and beats Arquette with 82 % of the vote.

Match 5: Kurt Angle smashes the Blue Meanie and makes him tap with 96%.

Match 6: This match went back and forth early with Kid Kash puling away, but with a late flurry Nikolia comes back and wins with 62 % of the vote.

Match 7: Dean Malenko absolutley man handles Big Stevie Cool with 92% of the vote.

Match 8: Kinda close early, but Ron Killings puts a hurting on Pitbull #1 with 82% of the vote.

As expected, the first round matches are turning into squashes. But there is something big brewing out in San Antonio.

Round 2 matches in the Calgary Region are.
Bret Hart vs. Junk Yard Dog
Gregory Helms vs. Mark Mero
Kurt Angle vs. Nikolai Volkoff
Dean Malenko vs. Ron Killings

Now onto today's matchups. Matches are from the TNA region, Houston TX. All matches are competed inside of the Six Sided Ring, remember this went voting.

Match 1: Booker T vs. Norman Smiley
Credentials:
Booker T: 1 time world heavyweight champion, 1 time Intercontinental champion, 4 time United States champion, 2 time Hardcore champion, 3 time World tag team champion, 5 time-5 time- 5 time- 5 time- 5 time WCW champion, 6 time WCW TV champion, 11 time WCW Tag Team Champion, 1 time KOTR winner
Norman Smiley: 2 time WCW Hardcore champion
Crowd Advantage: Booker T.
Ring Advantage: Norman Smiley

Match 2: Ultimo Dragon vs. Al Snow (Lief Cassidy)
Credentials:
Dragon: 2 time WCW crusierweight champion, 2 time WCW TV champion
Snow: 1 time WWF tag team champion, 6 time WWF hardcore champion, 1 time European champion
Crowd Advantage: Neither
Ring Advantage: Ultimo Dragon

Match 3: Shelton Benjamin vs. Umaga (Jamal)
Credentials:
Benjamin: 3 time Intercontinental champion, 2 time WWE tag team champion
Umaga: 8 month Unbeaten streak
Crowd Advantage: Benjamin, currently resides in Houston.
Ring Advantage: Umaga, he once competed in TNA

Match 4: Konnan (Max Moon) vs. Gangsta New Jack
Credentials:
Konnan: 1 time United States champion, 1 time WCW TV champion, 2 time WCW tag team champion, 2 time NWA tag team champion
New Jack: 3 time ECW tag team champion
Ring Advantage: even.

Match 5: Rick Rude vs. Mark Jindrak
Credentials:
Rude: 2 time WCW international champion, 2 time United States champion, 1 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time NWA tag team champion
Jindrak: 2 time WCW tag team champion
Ring Advantage: Neither

Match 6: Jason Knight vs. Vampiro
Credentials:
Knight: 1 time ECW TV champion
Vampiro: 1 time WCW tag team champion
Ring Advantage: Vampiro

Match 7: Goldberg vs. Tommy Dreamer
Credentials:
Goldberg: 1 time WCW Champion, 2 time United States champion, 1 time WCW Tag team champion, 1 time World Champion
Dreamer: 1 time ECW champion, 3 time ECW tag team champion, 14 time WWE Hardcore champion

Match 8: Taka Michinoku vs. Mideon (Phineous Godwinn, Dennis Knight)
Credentials:
Michinoku: 1 time WWE light heavyweight champion
Mideon: 1 time European champion, 2 time WWE tag team champion
Ring Advantage: Michinoku

The polls are now closed]​

TNA Region-Houston, Texas
Booker T vs. Norman Smiley - Booket T demolishes Smiley in minutes.
Winner: Booker T

Ultimo Dragon vs. Al Snow - Tough match, pretty even opponents. Snow wins by the hair on his neck.
Winner: Al Snow

Shelton Benjamin vs. Umaga - Good matchup, Benjamin would put the works on Umaga with technical wrestling but Umaga's strength would win him over.
Winner: Umaga

Konnan vs. New Jack - Another even matchup, however I'd think New Jack would win this one with his sheer bad-assness.
Winner: New Jack

Rick Rude vs. Mark Jindrak - Odd matchup, pretty even, but I think Rude would be able to dispose of Jindrak after a bit of tussling.
Winner: Rick Rude

Jason Knight vs. Vampiro - Vampiro would easily handle Knight, quick chokeslam and it's over.
Winner: Vampiro

Goldberg vs. Tommy Dreamer - Damn good match up, I'd really like to see this one in real life. Goldberg would own most of the match with his power but I think if given a hardcore environment, Dreamer would sneak the pin in. Maybe I just really really really want Dreamer to beat Goldberg. Is that biased?
Winner: Tommy Dreamer

Taka Michinoku vs. Mideon (Phinneas Godwinn) - Mideon would be too slow and dragged down compared to Michinoku's high flying style. Michinoku would take this one with the classic Michinoku Driver (one of my favorite finishers).
Winner: Taka Michinoku

Booker T vs. Norman Smiley: Norman always made me laugh. The screamin man gimmick was great, but Booker T doesn't waste any time here. T in a Squash.

Ultimo Dragon vs. Al Snow: I love this matchup. The Al Snow in ECW showed what the man could do if given the spotlight. Tough call, but I'm leaning with Dragon, i just see him utilizing the six sided ring more.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Umaga: Again, great matchup. I don't like Benjamin's chances if the big man gets his hands on him, but I just think Benjamin is more innovative and can use the ring to his advantage, i'm going with Shelton.

Konnan vs. New Jack: I love New Jack, but he can't use his toys without being DQ'd. He can handle his own, but I remember a ppv match against Bam Bam Bigelow where New Jack was absolutely owned once the weapons were taken from him. Granted Konnan is no Bam Bam, but i see him winning a close one.

Rick Rude vs. Mark Jindrak: Rick Rude is up there with the talk of "One of the Best to never win WWE Heavyweight Gold". Rude gets the Rude Awakening on Jindrak in no time.

Jason Knight vs. Vampiro: Vampiro destroys the Sexiest Man Alive.

Goldberg vs. Tommy Dreamer: Oh boy, this is a goodie. We're talking old school ECW Tommy Dreamer vs. the unstoppable WCW Goldberg. I think Dreamer's gimmick doesn't allow him to win this match, I think Dreamer smashes Goldberg the whole match, but somehow Goldberg bounces off a rope and spears the Hell out of Him. Goldberg wins in a bloodbath.

Taka vs. Mideon. Easy call, Taka. Taka can utilize the ring so much better then Mideon.

Here are results from San Antonio. M

Match 1: Shawn Michaels Superkicks Pete Gas as he enters the ring and wins in 3 seconds, total Squash. Michaels wins with 100% of the vote.

Match 2: It went back and for early, But Test puts the big boot to the Patriot and wins with 70% of the vote.

Match 3: A match that was even going into last night, but Nikita Koloff finally puts away Jerry Saggs with 55% of the vote.

Match 4: Ron Simmons has no problem taking care of Pitbull #2. Simmons wins with 92% of the vote.

Match 5: Punk took an early big lead, but Nash fought his way back to tie this thing up going into today. Finally, Punk goes for a top rope move and Nash catches him for the Jacknife. Nash gets a hard win with only 55%.

Match 6: Another early close match, but Pillman pulls the victory with 74%.

Match 7: This was another that was even early, but Batista turns it on and take out Chuck Palumbo with 70% of the vote.

Match 8: Storm has no problem taking care of Clark. Storm wins in a squash with 100%.

These results set up these 2nd Round matches.
Shawn Michaels vs. Test
Nikita Koloff vs. Ron Simmons
Kevin Nash vs. Brian Pillman
Batista vs. Lance Storm

Now onto today. Todays matches are in the TNA Region, Nashville. All matches are competed inside a 6-sided ring.

Match 1. Jeff Jarret vs. Carl Oulette.
Credentials:
Jarret: 6 time NWA world champion, 4 time WCW champion, 3 time United States champion, 6 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time European champion, 1 time WWF tag team champion
Oulette: 1 time WCW Hardcore champion, 3 time WWE tag team champion
Crowd Advantage: Jarret
Ring Advantage: Jarret

Match 2: Juventud Guerrera vs. Brian Adams
Credentials:
Guerrera: 3 time WCW cruiserweight champion, 1 time WCW tag team champion, 2 time WWE cruiserweight champion
Adams: 2 time WCW tag team champion, 1 time WWE tag team champion
Ring Advantage: Guerrera

Match 3: 2 Cold Scorpio (Flash Funk) vs. Jim Neidhart (The Anvil)
Credentials:
Scorpio: 4 time ECW TV champion, 1 time ECW tag team champion, 1 time WCW tag team champion
Neidhart: 3 time WWE tag team champion
Ring Advantage: Scorpio

Match 4: Arn Anderson vs. Rocco Roc
Credentials:
Anderson: 3 time NWA tag team champion, 3 time NWA TV champion, 3 time WCW tag team champion, 2 time WCW TV champion, 1 time WWE tag team champion
Rock: 1 time WCW tag team champion, 4 time ECW tag team champion, 1 time NWA tag team champion

Match 5: The Big Show (Giant/Paul Wight) vs. Sean Stasiak (Meat)
Credentials:
Show: 2 time WCW Champion, 3 time WCW tag team champion, 2 time WWE champion, 1 time ECW champion, 1 time United States champion, 3 time WWE Hardcore champion, 3 time WWE tag team champion, 1 time World War 3 winner
Stasiak: 3 time WCW tag team champion, 15 time WWE hardcore champion.

Match 6: Tully Blanchard vs. the Great Muta
Credentials:
Blanchard: 3 time NWA Tag team champion, 2 time United States Champion, 1 time WWE Tag team champion, 2 time NWA TV Champion (Thank you Tarp, didn't forget about it, just forgot to type iti n)
Muta: 1 time WCW tag team champion
Ring Advantage: Slight to Muta

Match 7: Ricky Steamboat vs. Psychosis
Credentials:
Steamboat: 1 time NWA champion, 7 time NWA tag team champion, 2 time United States champion, 2 time WCW tag team champion, 2 time WCW TV champion, 1 time WCW United States champion, 1 time Intercontinental champion
Psychosis: 2 time WCW cruiserweight champion
Crowd Advantage: Steamboat
Ring Advantage: Even

Match 8: Matt Hardy vs. Smash (Repo Man)
Credentials:
Hardy: 1 time WWE hardcore champion, 1 time European champion, 1 time cruiserweight champion, 5 time WWF tag team champino, 1 time WCW tag team champion
Smash: 3 time WWF tag team champion, 2 time NWA tag team champion
Crowd Advantage: Hardy
Ring Advantage: Hardy

The poll is now closed​

I have to tell you todays vote has what I think would be one of the top 5 matches in the whole touranment even if it is early rounds. Tully vs Great Muta, Tully was awesome(for you youngsters who may not have seen him) and Muta is everybit of Ray,Eddie,Ligher all rolled up in one.
Also if everyone votes for Arn(the best wrestler to never hold the heavyweight title in my opinion) and votes for Big Show. I ask you to look at this match as a in their prime days as the shockmaster mentioned. AA wrestled in the time of Flair and was loyal to the horsemen, just because he never held a Heavyweight title, dosen't mean he was not a great wrestler & he is considered one of the greatest tag team competitors, and it is between him and Tully for who is the greatest TV champion of all time, which shockmaster didn't put in as credentials. AA was also the first man to pick up Big Show(not Brock or Cena), AA spinebusted him the way HHH does it not Batista. That is my two cents and vote how you please just hope my man AA meets Steamboat in the later rounds.
Also to shockmaster I love this touranment, and the TV title comment was not a knock on you, you have done a tremodous job with the credentials, things I did not know, and had I not been such a fan of Flair(horsemen) I probably would've overlooked. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Hey tarp, thank you for finding that. I don't mind people finding mistakes, it's no big deal. anything else you see, let me know.

Now onto results from the Houston Area.

Match 1: No surprise, the host of this Area Booker T has no problem taking care of Smiley. Booker gets 93% of the vote.

Match 2: In what was a good match up. Ultimo Dragon defeats Al snow with 74% of the vote.

Match 3: Well this is the real world, and this is were the fans recognize real talent. Mark it down guys, we don't feel the same way the WWE does. Benjamin roles over the Samoan Bulldozer and defeats Umage with 74% of the vote.

Match 4: In what I'm calling a mild surpise and upset, Gangsta New Jack defeats Konnan with 64 %.

Match 5: Rick Rude takes care of Mark Jindrak with 90% of the vote.

Match 6: Another not too big surpise, Vampiro takes care of Jason Knight with 94% of the vote.

Match 7: Some one call Joey Styles, we Need a giant "Oh my God!". If Mike Tenay and Don West called this one, the microphone would have exploded. The Biggest upset since the kid defeated Razor Ramon, Tommy Dreamer knocks off the monster Bill Goldberg in the first round by a narrow margin. Dreamer wins with 54%. The Wrestlezone Pollsters have spoken.

Match 8: Taka Michinoku knocks off Dennis Knight with 77% of the vote.

This sets up some very interesting 2nd round matches.

Booker T vs. Ultimo Dragon
Shelton Benjamin vs. Gangsta New Jack
Rick Rude vs. Vampiro
Tommy Freakin' Dreamer vs. Taka Michinoku

Now onto today's match ups. These matches take place under Extreme Rules.
ECW Region-Pittsburgh:

Match 1: The Franchise Shane Douglas (Dean) vs. Haku (Meng)
Credentials:
Douglas: 4 time ECW champion, 2 time ECW tag team champion, 1 time NWA champion, 1 time NWA tag team champion, 1 time United States champion, 1 time WCW Hardcore champion, 2 time WCW tag team champion, 1 time Intercontinental champion
Haku: 1 time WCW Hardcore champion, 1 time WWF tag team champion
Crowd Advantage: Douglas
Rules Advantage: Douglas

Match 2: Chris Kanyon (Mortis) vs. JT Smith
Credentials:
Kanyon: 1 time WCW tag team champion, 1 time United States champion, 1 time WWE tag team champion
Smith: 1 time ECW TV champion
Crowd Advantage: Smith
Rules Advantage: Smith

Match 3: Christopher Daniels (Fallen Angel) vs. Charlie Haas
Credentials:
Daniels: 3 time X Division Champion, 6 time NWA tag team champion
Haas: 3 time WWE Tag team champion
Rules Advantage: Even

Match 4: GILLBERG! vs. Essa Rios
Credentials
Gillberg: 1 time WWE light heavyweight champion
Rios: 1 time WWE light Heavyweight champion
Rules Advantage: Neither

Match 5: Taz vs. Bubba Ray Dudley
Credentials:
Taz: 2 time ECW champion, 2 time FTW champion, 3 time ECW tag team champion, 2 time ECW TV champion, 3 time WWE Hardcore champion, 1 time WWE tag team champino
Bubba Dudley: 8 time ECW tag team champion, 1 time WWE tag team champion, 8 time World Tag team champion, 1 time WCW tag team champion, 10 time WWE hardcore champion
Rules Advantage: Even

Match 6: Bobby Lashley vs. Cowboy Bob Orton
Credentials:
Lashley: 1 time United States Champion, 1 time ECW champion
Orton: 1 time NWA tag team champion, WWE Hall of Famer

Match 7: Rhino vs. Rick Martel
Credentials:
Rhino: 2 time ECW TV champion, 1 time ECW champion, 1 time NWA champion, 3 time WWE Hardcore champion, 1 time United States champion
Martel: 1 time WCW TV champion, 3 time WWE tag team champion
Rules Advantage: Rhino

Match 8: Jerry Lynn vs. Brad Armstrong
Credentials:
Lynn: 1 time ECW champion, 2 time X-Division champion, 2 time NWA tag team champion, 1 time WWF light heavyweight champion
Armstrong: 1 time WCW light heavyweight champion
Crowd advantage: Neither
Rules Advantage: Lynn

This poll is now closed.​

Now wouldnt it be funny if Gillberg advanced while goldberg didnt (not going to happen but still) and that definetly did desrve one big f'n OMG

Damn this is fun Shockmaster, I'm so happy Dreamer advanced over the stiff as wood Goldberg, LONG LIVE TOMMY DREAMER!

TNA Region-Nashville, TN
Jeff Jarrett vs. Carl Oulette - I've always thought Jeff Jarrett was one of the top performers of his generation, ego withstanding. Easy victory for Jeff.
Winner: Jeff Jarrett

Juventud Guerrera vs. Brian Adams - Juventud was such an underappreciated cruiserweight, I'm going with him easily over Adams.
Winner: Juventud Guerrera

2 Cold Scorpio vs. Jim Neidhart - This I think would be a great match, but Scorpio would take. IMO Scorpio is one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time.
Winner: 2 Cold Scorpio

Arn Anderson vs. Rocco Rock - If anyone picks Rocco Rock they are going to hell.
Winner: Arn Anderson

The Big Show vs. Shawn Stasiak - I completely forgot about Stasiak and his Meat persona until I voted on this poll. Show is arrested for literally eating Stasiak alive.
Winner: The Big Show

Tully Blanchard vs. The Great Muta - Tully takes this one quickly with his veteran moves.
Winner: Tully Blanchard

Ricky Steamboat vs. Psicosis - I would pay good money to see this match! Imagine a Steamboat in his prime versus the underappreciated death defying Psicosis? Hard pick, but the logical one.
Winner: Ricky Steamboat

Matt Hardy vs. Smash - Smash gets smashed here by Hardy.
Winner: Matt Hardy

ECW Region-Pittsburgh, Penn.
Shane Douglas vs. Haku - Classic mid 90s WWF kind of match with Douglas in the terrible Genius persona. Overall would be fun to watch especially in extreme rules. Haku would get owned.
Winner: Shane Douglas

Chris Kanyon vs. JT Smith - This is not a very exciting match. Two lame performers.
Winner: Chris Kanyon I guess.

Christopher Daniels vs. Charlie Haas - A solid sounding match up, but the Fallen Angel takes this one easily.
Winner: Christopher Daniels

Gillberg vs. Essa Rios - This is like David Arquette, if anyone votes for Gillberg they are ******ed. Rios is winner by process of elimination.
Winner: Essa Rios

Taz vs. Bubba Ray Dudley - A great classic ECW matchup, would be awesome to watch. Taz would take this one with a crazy suplex through a table.
Winner: Taz

Bobby Lashley vs. Cowboy Bob Orton - Although Lashley has impressed me over the last month or so, Bob Orton is a legend who could squash Lashley in his prime.
Winner: Cowboy Bob Orton

Rhino vs. Rick Martel - Another great matchup. That old perfume pump Martel had could come in good use in an ECW match. Rhino takes this one by utilizing the hardcore environment that he has so much experience in.
Winner: Rhino

Jerry Lynn vs. Brad Armstrong - Jerry Lynn has always impressed me, he'd take this one in a squeaker I think.
Winner: Jerry Lynn

Shane Douglas vs Haku: Closer than some people may think, but Douglas would have to take the victory here. Winner: Shane Douglas

Kanyon vs JT Smith: Who cares? Winner: Anybody. Who's better than Kanyon? (EVERYBODY!)

Christopher Daniels vs Charlie Hass: Would be a great technical wrestling match and Hass would take it. However, this isn't technical this is ECW. Winner: Christopher Daniels

Gillberg vs Essa Rios: Would be hilarious to see Gill go further than Gold, but come on. Really, not gonna happen. Winner: Rios with 100%

Taz vs Bubba Ray Dudley: A destructive match which could end in both men, a referee, commentators and about 30 fans KO'ed in real life, Taz would have to take it with the Tazmission. Winner: Taz

Bobby Lashley vs Cowboy Bob Orton: Close one here. Cowboy Bob is a legend, but Lashley is very strong and has been impressive in recent months. The extreme rules help Orton, as although Lashley is ECW World champ, he hasn't wrestled one extreme rules match yet. Plus, the cast would be legal to knock Lashley out. Winner: Cowboy Bob in a close one.

Rhino vs Rick Martel: Extreme rules will be too much for Martel. Gore through a barbed-wire-possibly-flaming-table anybody? Winner: Rhino.

Lynn vs Armstrong: Not much to say about this, Lynn takes it very closely. Winner: Jerry Lynn.

Second Round Matches:

Shane Douglas vs Chris Kanyon/JT Smash (Squash either way, Douglas through)
Christopher Daniels vs Essa Rios (V.Interesting)
Taz vs Cowboy Bob Orton (Taz, but close)
Rhino vs Jerry Lynn (Ass-whipping. Goodbye Lynn)

Here are my picks for the last couple of days.
Nashville:
Jeff Jarret vs. Carl Oulette. There is a lot of hate for Jarret, but you can't deny the mans ability. Like it or recognize it, he is a 10 time World champion, and 6 time intercontinental champion. Jarret wins in a squash

Juventud Guerrera vs. Brian Adams. I like Guerrera's chances in the six sided ring, but i'm going with Adams. Crush was a monster when he first arrived and i think he is just too much.

2 Cold Scorpio vs. Jim Neidhart: Scorpio is another one of the most underrated guys to ever perform. The six sided ring would be amazing for him to utilize, Scorpio wins easily.

Arn Anderson vs. Rocco Rock: No brainer, Anderson wins easily.

The Big Show vs. Shawn Stasiak: Ya, someone really wants to go up against the monster in the first round of a tournament. Good luck Shawn, Show wins in a crush.

Tully Blanchard vs. the Great Muta: This sucks that one of these guys are gone in the first round. Tough tough decision, but i think the six sided ring favors Muta a little more. Slightly picking Muta.

Ricky Steamboat vs. Psicosis. Great Matchup. I think the polls will indicate a blow out, but most people will realize it would be closer then what they say. Steamboat wins in a great matchup.

Matt Hardy vs. Smash: Believe it or not, i had a hard time with this one. I personally feel that the Hardy's have accomplished next to nothing as singles competitors. Matt's feud with Edge proved that, he wasn't ready. Smash on the other hand really didn't do much outside of Demolition. However, Smash has an ally here. Crush causes outside interference and the man with the paint gets the roll up victory. Smash baby.

Pittsburgh, PA
Shane Douglas vs. Haku: Haku is cool, but I believe Shane Douglas is the most dangerous man in this tournament until round 6. Douglas in a squash.

Chris Kanyon vs. JT Smith: I think Kanyon doesn't get as much credit as he deserves. He had some pretty sweet moves when he was Mortis. I pick Kanyon, who better then Kanyon? Not JT Smith.

Christopher Daniels vs. Charlie Haas: I would love to see this matchup. I think the rules favor Daniels just a little, so i'm picking the Fallen Angel.

Gillberg vs. Essa Rios: gillberg maybe the greatest gimmick ever. Rios takes this easily.

Taz vs. Bubba Dudley: Talk about a nasty old school, hardcore ECW matchup. I take Taz winning in an insanely good first round matchup.

Bobby Lashley vs. Bob Orton: The cast, that's all i have to say. Lashley gets Orton up for the Dominator, and right between the eyes Orton nails him with the cast. Orton wins.

Rhino vs. Rick Martel: As long as martel brings "Arrogance" with him he has a fighting chance. Again in the ECW environment, Rhino is too much to handle.

Jerry Lynn vs. Brad Armstrong: I like Lynn to win this one fairly easily.

sorry for being late, i'm working on it now, my computer is giving me issues.

Results from TNA-Nashville
Match 1: Jeff Jarret smashes a guitar over Oulette and wins with 93% of the vote.

Match 2: Juventud Guerrera utilizes the six sided ring and takes out Brian Adams. Guerrera wins with 75%.

Match 3: In what i'm callin a suprise, Jim Neidhart somehow defeats Scorpio in the six sided ring with 58% of the vote.

Match 4: The Enforcer crushes Rocco Rock with 93% of the vote.

Match 5: The Big Show chokeslams Shawn Stasiak to hell and out of the tournament. Show gets 96%.

Match 6: This match went back and forth the whole time, but finally the Great Muta was able to put away blanchard with 52% of the vote. Doesn't get much closer then this one.

Match 7: Ricky Steamboat takes care of Psicosis with 89% of the vote.

Match 8: Matt Hardy successfully ends any hopes for Demolition, as Smash is the third to be eliminated. Hardy with 96%.

So these 2nd round matches have been made.
Jeff Jarret vs. Juventud Guerrera
Jim Neidhart vs. Arn Anderson
The Big Show vs. the Great Muta
Ricky Steamboat vs. Matt Hardy

Now onto todays poll. These matches Are WWE Region- Tampa Bay. All the matches are conducted under basic WWE Rules.

Match 1: Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Shannon Moore.
Credentials:
Savage: 2 time WWE champion, 1 time Intercontinental champion, 4 time WCW champion, 1 time King of the Ring winner, 1 time World War 3 winner
Shannon Moore: 1 time WCW hardcore champion
Crowd Advantage: Savage

Match 2: Mick Foley (Cactus Jack/Dude Love/ Mankind) vs. Nunzio (Little Guido)
Credentials:
Foley: 3 time WWE champion, 1 time Hardcore champion, 8 time World tag team champion, 1 time WCW tag team champion, 2 time ECW tag team champion
Nunzio: 2 time ECW tag team champion, 2 time WWE cruiserweight champion

Match 3: The Undertaker vs. Bobby Eaton
Credentials:
Undertaker: 4 time WWE champion, 1 time Hardcore champion, 6 time World tag team champion, 1 time WCW champion, 1 time Royal Rumble winner
Eaton: 2 time NWA tag team champion, 1 time WCW tag team champion, 1 time WCW TV champion

Match 4: Ken Shamrock vs. Marty Jannety
Credentials:
Shamrock: 1 time NWA champion, 1 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time World tag team champion, 1 time King of the Ring Winner, UFC Hall of Famer
Jannetty: 1 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time World tag team champion

Match 5: Greg the Hammer Valentine vs. the Dynamite Kid
Credentials:
Valentine: 4 time NWA tag team champion, 4 time United States champion, 1 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time World tag team champion, WWE hall of Famer
Dynamite: 1 time WWE Jr. Heavyweight champion, 1 time World tag team champion

Match 6: The Honky Tonk Man vs. the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
Credentials:
Honky Tonk: 1 time Intercontinental champion, the Greatest IC champ ever.
DiBiase: 3 time World tag team champion, 2 time Million Dollar champion, 1 time King of the Ring Winner
Crowd Advantage: neither

Match 7: Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Dr. Death Steve Williams
Credentials:
Bigelow: 1 time ECW Champion, 1 time ECW TV champion, 1 time WCW hardcore champion, 2 time WCW tag team champion
Williams: 2 time NWA tag team champion, 1 time WCW tag team champion

Match 8: Rick Steiner vs. Billy Gunn (Mr. Ass/Kip James)
Credentials:
Steiner: 1 time NWA tag team champion, 6 time WCW tag team champion, 2 time WCW TV champion, 1 time United States champion, 2 time World tag team champion
Gunn: 1 time Intercontinental champion, 2 time WWE Hardcore champion, 10 time World tag team champion, 1 time King of the Ring winner.

The poll is now closed​

Oh man those 2nd round matchups look AWESOME. Yo is time for da fearbefore's picks baby.

WWE-Tampa Bay Region
Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Shannon Moore - Are you serious? Savage eats Moore alive.
Winner: Macho Man Randy Savage

Mick Foley vs. Nunzio - Nunzio is destroyed upon impact.
Winner: Mick Foley by landslide.

The Undertaker vs. Bobby Eaton - decent match, though predictably the 'Taker wins this one.
Winner: The Undertaker

Ken Shamrock vs. Marty Janetty - Shamrock was one of the most under utilized guys in WWE history. I would have loved a Shamrock heavyweight title reign.
Winner: Ken Shamrock by knock out.

Greg Valentine vs. The Dynamite Kid - Wow, classic match up between two legends, I would love to see this match up. Dynamite Kid barely wins it.
Winner: The Dynamite Kid

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Dr. Death Steve Williams - Bam Bam crushed Stevey into a thousand pieces.
Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow

The Honky Tonk Man vs. Ted DiBiase - Typical early 90s WWF filler stuff. I'll take Honky Tonk on this one.
Winner: The Honky Tonk Man

Rick Steiner vs. Bad Ass Billy Gunn - Although I love Rick Steiner to death aswell as his brother (one of greatest tag teams ever, IMO) but I think Billy Gunn would take this one. He was such a talented guy that got no credit from the WWF for what he did. One of my personal favorites, I'm going with Billy Gunn.
Winner; Billy Gunn

Here are the results from Pittsburgh

Match 1: No real suprise here, Shane Douglas eliminates Haku with 90% of the vote.

Match 2: Kanyon gets 86% and eliminates JT Smith

Match 3: Christopher Daniels gets by Charlie Haas with 80% of the Vote. Moment of silence for the Charlie Haas pop.

Match 4: Alas, no one with the word Berg will be in the 2nd round. Essa Rios wins with 73% of the vote.

Match 5: Taz dominates Bubba Dudley with 86% of the vote. kinda shocked to see that big of a difference.

Match 6: Goodbye to the "Next, Next Big Thing" Bobby Lashley. I guess this is starting to prove that you have tobe a little more then a paper champion. Cowboy Bob takes care of Lashley with 55% of the vote.

Match 7: Rhino gives the Gore from hell to rick Martel and wins with 86% of the vote.

Match 8: Jerry Lynn has no problem with Brad Armstrong. Lynn wins wtih 93% of the vote.

So now we have these 2nd round matches to look forward to.

Shane Douglas vs. Chris Kanyon
Christopher Daniels vs. Essa Rios
Taz vs. Cowboy Bob Orton
Rhino vs. Jerry Lynn

Now onto today. These matches are from the WCW Region, Miami. All have WCW rules. The entrance ramp is on the same level with the ring.

Match 1: The Rock vs. Joey Abs
Credentials:
The Rock: 7 time WWE champion, 2 time Intercontinental champion, 2 time World tag team champion, 2 time WCW champion, 1 time Royal Rumble Winner
Abs: 1 time WWE hardcore champion
Crowd Advantage: The Rock

Match 2: Jamie Noble vs. Funaki
Credentials:
Noble: 1 time WWE Cruiserweight champion
Funaki: 1 time WWE Hardcore champion, 1 time WWE Cruiserweight champion

Match 3: Sgt. Slaughter vs. the Great Khali
Credentials:
Slaughter: 1 time WWE champion, 1 time NWA tag team champion, 2 time United States Champion, WWE Hall of Famer
Khali: Had a clean squash victory over the Undertaker.

Match 4: Mikey Whipwreck vs. Prince Iaukea
Credentials:
Whipwreck: 1 time ECW champion, 2 time ECW TV champion, 3 time ECW Tag team champion.
Iaukea: 2 time WCW cruiserweight champion, 1 time WCW TV champion

Match 5: Magnificent Don Muraco vs. Maven
Credentials:
Muraco: 2 time Intercontinental Champion, 1 time King of the Ring Winner, 2 time ECW champion, WWE Hall of Famer
Maven: 3 time WWE hardcore champion

Match 6: Steve Corino vs. 911
Credentials:
Corino: 1 time ECW champion, 1 time NWA Champion
911: 2 time ECW tag team champion

Match 7: Christian Cage vs. Jerry Lawler
Credentials:
Cage: 2 time NWA champion, 3 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time European champion, 1 time WWE hardcore champion, 1 time WWE light heavyweight champion, 9 time World tag team champion
Lawler: supposedly has had 111 individual title reigns, not used in my formula
Crowd Advantage: Cage

Match 8: Orlando Jordan vs. Elix Skipper
Credentals:
Jordan: 1 time United States champion
Skipper: 4 time NWA Tag team champion, 1 time WCW cruiserweight champion
Crowd Advantage: Orlando Jordan

The poll is now closed​

WCW Region-Miami, FL
The Rock vs. Joey Abs - More insanely mismatched opponents. The Rock easily wins.
Winner: The Rock

Jamie Noble vs. Funaki - Sounds like a good cruiserweight match up, I think Noble would take this one after a hard fought battle.
Winner: Jamie Noble

Sgt. Slaughter vs. The Great Khali - Great sounding match up, classic WWE style to it. Although Khali has the size and strength advantage, the veteran Slaughter would make Khali tap our with the camel clutch.
Winner: Sgt. Slaughter

Mikey Whipwreck vs. Prince Iaukea - Iaukea was a joke to me always, Whipwreck takes this one.
Winner: Mikey Whipwreck

Don Muraco vs. Maven - A Muraco in his prime would've aten Maven and the rest of the Tough Enough lackeys for lunch.
Winner: Don Muraco

Steve Corino vs. 911 - Classic ECW battle, however without access to the ECW rules, I think Corino would take this one from 911.
Winner: Steve Corino

Christian Cage vs. Jerry Lawler - Although the King is one of the best for his character and dialogue, his move set was limited to basicly punching, slapping, and a piledriver. Cage would take this one in a shocker.
Winner: Christian Cage

Orlando Jordan vs. Elix Skipper - Meh, pretty bland match up. Jordon takes this one I guess.
Winner: Orlando Jordan

The Rock vs. Joey Abs - Well Rock beat all 3 of the MSP so just one is going to last about 3 seconds
Jamie Noble vs. Funaki - Great back and forth battle. I think the man who is very EVIL will win Fuinaki
Sgt. Slaughter vs. The Great Khali - Slaughter actually took the title off that pice of crap Warrior and waS A GIjoe coolness alone should win it and since Kahli hasnt had q match last longer then 5 mins
It will be a SLAUGHTER
Mikey Whipwreck vs. Prince Iaukea - fireball to the face and the artist is done
Don Muraco vs. Maven - Muraco just break Maven
Steve Corino vs. 911 - Old school king finds a way to win
Christian Cage vs. Jerry Lawler - Cage says one man concerto and good night Irene king is done
Orlando Jordan vs. Elix Skipper WCW never utilized as well as they could in team canada. Tna lost him after the whole TEam XXX he should be right in ther ein the xdivison and I can only assume he is in the doghouse with someone. Primetime all the way

A lot of easy wins here.

Rock vs Joey Abs: Do you even have to ask? Winner: The Rock
Jamie Noble vs Funaki: Good match, but Noble would take this one with his power advantage. Winner: Jamie Noble
Sgt. Slaughter vs Khali: Probably get booed right out of the forum for this, but the Sarge wouldn't take him. It would be a close match, coming down to stamina alone, but Khali would outlast GI Joe anyday. Winner: The Great Khali
Mikey Whipwreck vs Prince Iaukea: Whipwreck whips ass. In seconds. Winner: Mikey Whipwreck.
Don Muraco vs Maven: Maven lasts about, oh, 6 seconds? Muraco could beat him with one finger. One little finger. Winner: Don Muraco
Steve Corino vs 911: Very close match, closer than you may think. Winner: Steve Corino.
Christian Cage vs Jerry Lawler: Simple. No one man conchairto's, it's not no dq. But an unprettier and some help from Tomko versus a piledriver? Winner: Christian Cage
Orlando Jordan vs Elix Skipper: Gone in 60 seconds. Winner: The master of the cagewalkrana, Elix Skipper.

Next round matchups:
The Rock vs Jamie Noble (Bye Bye Jamie)
Khali vs Whipwreck (Who knows? Could go either way)
Don Muraco vs Steve Corino (No idea. Whoever really)
Christian Cage vs Elix Skipper (Very close, but Cage wins)

Alright, some picks for the last few days.

Macho Man vs. Shannon Moore. Um, total destruction here. Savage gets the Big Elbow in a bout 10 seconds.

Mick Foley vs. Nunzio: Again, complete squash, hopefully Nunzio likes the taste of Sock.

Undertaker vs. Bobby Eaton: better match then what most people would think, but still end in an Undertaker Squash.

Ken Shamrock vs. Marty Jannetty. I'll admit, Shamrock got pretty lame with the "Snapping" Angle, but he still makes Jannetty tap out quickly.

Greg Valentine vs. the Dynamite Kid: Damn I had a tough time with this one. I remember the feud between the Dream Team and the Bulldogs, so it's pretty good for a first round match. Shame to see either go this early, but i'm leaning with Dynamite.

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Steve Williams: Dr. Death huh, the guy brought in to take Stone Cold down, except for getting laid out on his ass by Bart Gunn. Bigelow squashes the Overrated Williams.

The Honky Tonk man vs. Ted DiBiase: Again, i'd hate to see either oen go in the first round, but i'm leaning with DiBiase. Maybe one of the greatest heel gimmicks of all time.

Rick Steiner vs. Billy Gunn: Another one I had trouble with. obviously Scott is the more succesful of the Steiners, but Rick wasn't too bad. Gunn has been nothing but a disapointment. He had the WWE get behind him and push his ass to top Heel status, except one thing, he doesn't even know how to turn a mic on, let a lone cut a promo. That being said, Gunn has a little more in ring ability so i ahve to lean with him.

The Rock vs. Joey Abs: Rock gets the Rock Bottom as Abs enters the rings.

Noble vs. Funaki: A damn good cruiserweight match, but Noble is too strong and too dangerous.

Sgt. Slaughter vs. Khali: If the Sarge gets Khali on the mat, then he is extremely dangerous, however, I'm going to be in the minority and say that Khali doesn't get put on the mat. Khali in an upset.

Mikey Whipwreck vs. Prince Iaukea. If you're looking for a prime example on why WCW went out of business, the Prince is it. They hyped him up, along with Glacier, when they first arrived, and what happened when they got there, dead end angles and no push. Whipwreck in a squash.

Don Muraco vs. Maven: It's real simple Don Muraco vs. every member from Tough Enough: Muraco gets one hand tied behind his back and still squashes everyone.

Steve Corino vs. 911: Very good match, but Corino pulls it off.

Christian Cage vs. Jerry Lawler: I'm as big as a Lawler fan as anyone,but his move set was limited and he didn't do anything outside of his territory. Christian onthe other hand was the key factor in me no longer watching monday night Raw. The second John Cena showed up and squashed him was the last time i've watched a live Raw on TV. Christian wins.

Orlando Jordan vs. Elix Skipper: I think a very under appreciated match. Two outstanding athletes that don''t get much hype. Damn Skipper and that cage walk, I lean on Elix.

First of all, RIP Mike Awesome, a big man that took a lot of crap for the ECW title situation, but still, a very under used Big man State Side. He obvioiusly had some personal demons, but he was a good wrestler.

Now onto results from Tampa Bay.

Match 1. No suprise, Macho Man Randy Savage destroys Shannon Moore. The Madness goes on with 93% of the vote.

Match 2: Nunzio must have just walked right into Socko. Foley wins with 100% of the vote.

Match 3: The Undertaker tombstones Bobby Eaton straight to hell with 100%.

Match 4: Ken Shamrock makes Marty Jannetty tap out. Shamrock goes on with 90%.

Match 5: Easily the best matchup of this Area. Greg Valentine is eliminated by the Dynamite Kid with 59% of the vote.

Match 6: Bam Bam Bigelow destroys Dr. Death with 93% of the vote.

Match 7: I'm not shocked with the outcome, but I am shocked with how big the margin was. DiBiase eliminates the Honky Tonk Man with 90% of the vote.

Match 8: In a match that could have gone either way, Billy Gun eliminates Rick Steiner with 68% of the vote.

These are the 2nd round matchups.

Macho Man Randy Savage vs. Mick Foley
The Undertaker vs. Ken Shamrock
The Dynamite Kid vs. Bam Bam Bigelow
The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase vs. Billy Gunn

Now onto todays' matchup. These matches take place under Extreme Rules.
ECW Region - Kansas City
Match 1: Harley Race vs. Johnny Stamboli
Credentials:
Race: 8 time NWA champion, 1 time United States champion, 1 time King of the Ring winner, WCW hall of Famer, WWE Hall of Famer, NWA Hall of Famer
Stamboli: 3 time WWE Hardcore champion, 2 time WCW tag team champion, 1 time WCW hardcore champion
Crowd Advantage: Race

Match 2: Perry Saturn vs. the Iron Shiek
Credentials:
Saturn: 3 time ECW tag team champion, 2 time WCW tag team champion, 1 time WCW TV champion, 1 time European champion, 2 time WWE hardcore champion
Sheik: 1 time WWE champion, 1 time World tag team champion, WWE Hall of Famer
Rules Advantage: Saturn

Match 3: Dusty Rhodes vs. Rikishi (The Sultan)
Credentials:
Rhodes: 3 time NWA champion, 2 time NWA tag team champion, 1 time United States champion, WCW Hall of Famer, WWE Hall of Famer
Rikishi: 1 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time World tag team champion, 2 time WWE tag team champion

Match 4: The British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith vs. John Tenta (Earthquake/Avalanche/Golga)
Credentials:
Bulldog: 1 time Intercontinental champion, 2 time European Champion, 2 time WWE Hardcore Champion, 2 time World tag team champion
Tenta: 1 time World tag team champion

Match 5: Raven (Scotty Flamingo/Johnny Polo) vs. Andre the Giant
Credentials:
Raven: 4 time ECW tag team champion, 2 time ECW champion, 1 time WCW light heavyweight champion, 1 time United States champion, 1 time WCW tag team champion, 27 time WWE Hardcore champion
Andre: 1 time WWE champion, 1 time World tag team champion, WWE Hall of Famer, supposedly undefeated in a WWE ring for 17 years.
Rules Advantage: Raven

Match 6: Val Venis(Chief Morley) vs. Johnny Grunge
Credentials:
Venis: 2 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time European champion, 1 time world tag team champion
Grunge: 4 time ECW tag team champion, 1 time WCW tag team champin
Rules Advantage: Grunge

Match 7: Scott Hall (Razor Ramon/) vs. Scotty 2 Hotty
Credntials:
Hall: 2 time United States champion, 7 time WCW tag team champion, 1 time WCW TV Champion, 4 time Intercontinental champion, 1 time World War 3 Winner
Scotty: 1 time WWE light heavyweight champion, 1 time WWE tag team champion, 1 time World tag team champion
Rules Advantage: Neiter

Match 8: Jeff Hardy vs. Mike Sanders
Credentials:
Hardy: 3 time Intercontinental champion, 5 time World tag team champion, 1 time European champion, 3 time WWE hardcore champion, 1 time WWE light heavyweight champion, 1 time WCW tag team champion
Sanders: 1 time WCW Cruiserweight champion

The poll is now closed​

Those 2nd round matches look damn good, Randy Savage vs. Mick Foley, Undertaker vs. Ken Shamrock.

ECW Region-Kansas City
Harley Race vs. Johnny Stamboli - Harley in his prime decisively wins this one.
Winner: Harley Race

Perry Saturn vs. The Iron Shiek - Another great ECW match up, I think the Shiek would take this one possible with some help from his nephew Sabu.
Winner: The Iron Shiek

Dusty Rhodes vs. Rikishi - Good matchup between two big man, and though I love Rikishi's style, I think the American Dream would take this one by utilizing his infamous bull rope.
Winner: Dusty Rhodes

British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith vs. John Tenta - Bulldog was easily one of the best to never hold the WWE championship, he wins this one in a squash.
Winner: British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith

Raven vs. Andre the Giant - Great matchup, Raven would give Andre a tough time by utilizing ECW's rules, but Andre's power would be too much in the end.
Winner: Andre the Giant

Val Venis vs. Johnny Grunge - So, so matchup, I think Val would take this one rather easily against Grunge. Grunge just never delivered for me unless he was with Rocco Rock.
Winner: Val Venis

Scott Hall vs. Scotty 2 Hotty - Scott Hall was a legend before his demons overtook him (Come back Scott!), he would easily take this one.
Winner: Scott Hall

Jeff Hardy vs. Mike Sanders - Jeff is one of the best young talented guys the WWE has ever had, it's a shame they don't know how to use him. (Screw Umaga!)
Winner: Jeff Hardy

In response to # 73 about Muraco, if you have ever seen highlights of Jimmy Snuka coming off the cage, muraco was his opponent, they had one of the best feuds of that time. Muraco also won that match. Muraco was awesome, overall Snuka was better, but muraco was close. Corino isn't in his league.

My picks for ECW Kansas City

Harley Race destorys Johnny Stamboli. I think a lot of people haven't seen Race from his prime, just think Triple H without the attitude problem.

Perry Saturn vs. the Iron Sheik: While the Rules favor Saturn, the big Iranian just needs to get his hands around him. The sheik using those horned boots would be awesome.

Dusty Rhodes vs. Rikishi: Rhodes can get down and nasty, not extreme, but just hardcore. Rhodes will win comfortably.

Bulldog vs. Tenta: Bulldog is one of the best that never got a world title. I don't think he powerslams Earthquake, but I think he has enough to win.

Andre vs. Raven: I love Raven, but there is no way in hell he gets near andre. Andre wins in a squash and a half.

Val Venis vs. Johnny Grunge. Venis is another very underutilized talent. Grunge wasn't much as a singles competitor. Venis wins.

Scott Hall vs. Scotty 2 Hotty: If Hall could have stayed straight, he would have been amazing. Still he has enough to take down S2H.

Jeff Hardy vs. Mike Sanders: Hardy is a disapointment in his singles career, or just under utilized. Hardy takes sanders though.

Due to forum rule changes I won't have direct links to the poll on my signature anymore, so you'll have to come into this thread to link. If you're having trouble finding polls, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back