THE NPPA AWARDS WEEK #1

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
The NPPA WEEK ONE

As promised I have decided to award this week’s Non Prisoner Prison Awards. Whilst this isn’t a large award considering I don’t have much to give take pride in being what I consider the best non-prisoner poster in the Prison.

Without further ado your rankings for week One Are:

10) Theo
9) TLC
8) The Artist……
7) Nu Sexier Noun
6) Thrash
5) Uncle Phatso
4) ManureTheBear
3) Rated R Nightmare
2) Dr.
1) Fire Marshall Bill
Fire Marshall Bill you can request any thread you want me to make on anything and I will create it within the weekend.

Thank You for participating and this next week's rankings will be based solely on this next week.

Macios said:
Nope there was about 19.
Slowly, but surely, you are waging a one-man war to get the Prison back in shape. and getting released, but shhhhh

2010 and 2011? I don't even remember those years.

And Macios, not a problem.

Beard is a bit short these days as there was a trimming accident, but I still have a beard on my face. Just not as glorious.

I feel sort of bad now that I won this "award" and it happened on a long weekend I wasn't around for. No disrespect Macios. I'm just never here on the weekends. Thanks though. :)

Too late for a mea culpa now, Bill. That number one spot is mine. First, WrestleZone Prison, then, the world!

MWAHAHAHA!

You sure do aim high. That's just a small leap forward. That or you think very highly of the Prison. :lmao:

Well if I never win the award again we'll know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back