The Next Champion(s)

#SAWFT

Pre-Show Stalwart
Having read the 'Who should be the next World Heavyweight Champion?' thread, it got me thinking. ALL the current champions are faces.

So, who would you want to be the next title change?

I would love to see The Prime Time Players beat Kofi/R-Truth at MITB, to give the PTP's something to work with, and shake up the division.
Or, failing that, Santino lose the US Title to ANYONE.

Who would you like to see the next champion(s)? When? Why?

Discuss...

Next WWE Champion

Brock Lesnar. Why? I love CM Punks Championship reign at the moment you don’t see many long WWE Championship reigns in today’s age but he has to loose it eventually and when he does I want it to be to Lesnar so Lesnar can drop it to The Rock and Cena can cash in his MITB at Wrestlemania 29 aginsit Rock for John Cena vs. The Rock © II.

Next World Heavyweight

Cody Rhodes. Why? I would love to see Cody when the MITB cash in on Sheamus sometime soon and just see Cody pushed to the moon.

Next United States

ANYONE. Why? okay yes Santino is entertaining but I just cant take him seriously, especially holding my favorite championship.

Next Intercontinental

Not sure. Why? I’m loving Christians reign, I think its well deserved and he’s doing a good job and its to early to say who should take that off him.

Next Tag Team,

Prime Time Players. Why? in today’s Tag Team division (which I might add is improving) there the only real choice we have..

Next Divas

AJ. Why? Can you remember the last time a Diva was more over than this girl, and she’s not just some hot chick someone said should become a wrestler she actually knows how to.

but that’s just my opinion(s) and what id like to see so I can only hope :lol:

I wouldn't mind Daniel Bryan finally winning the WWE Championship. But there is a short list of people i wouldn't mind getting the push they deserve. Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett. Even Ted Dibiase in my eyes should win some sort of title once he returns. Honestly though i have been impressed with Heath Slater as of late. He does a decent job of getting heat and i find his antics so to speak pretty amusing. I wouldn't mind seeing him defeat Santino for the United States Championship. It would be a good way to continue the momentum he has had and get him even more over as a heel. Plus anything in my eyes is a step up from Santino.

WWE Championship: Undecided - When it comes to the WWE Championship, I'm not really sure who will be/should be the next champ. From an overall stance, in my opinion, Punk has had the strongest and freshest run with the title in many years. After much of a decade in which the title picture has been dominated by the likes of John Cena, Triple H, Randy Orton & Edge; it's been a refreshing change. With John Cena in the WWE Championship MITB match, he's the odds-on favorite to be Punk's next contender. On the surface, it's easy to say that Cena will win the title from Punk for the 11th time, which is certainly possible, simply because it's John Cena. I don't think that's so cut & dry anymore, not nearly as much, because Cena hasn't been portrayed as the ultra dominant "SuperCena" of the past for most of this year. He lost to The Rock at WM, he lost on Raw to Tensai, he barely gets by Brock Lesnar and he needs the help of 5 other men to beat Big Show at the last ppv. Despite complaints about Punk's matches not closing the shows, Punk's had a very strong run and WWE is obviously pleased with the job he's done, otherwise he wouldn't have been champ for the past 7.5 months. Cena's at a point in his career where he doesn't need the title and if he were the first guy to cash in MITB and lose, it wouldn't be a detriment to his career. It'd be a fun little sense of irony, to me at least.

World Heavyweight Championship: Dolph Ziggler or Wade Barrett - WWE has been on the verge of pulling the trigger with Dolph Ziggler for a while, especially throughout much of this year. With his addition into the WHC MITB match after beating Alex Riley on SD! last night, it's his match to win or lose. He's probably the favorite to win at this point in time. If he does win the match, I think it's just a matter of time before he cashes in and ultimately beats Sheamus. However, there's been talk of Wade Barrett returning very soon, possibly even in time for the MITB ppv next Sunday. Upon returning, it's being said that Barrett is going to get a bit push that he was scheduled to get before he got injured just prior to WM. The reason the MITB match at WM was cancelled and the MITB ppv made a return this year, a big part anyhow, was because of Barrett's injury as he wa penciled to win the match at WM in which he'd then go onto challenge for the WWE Championship. Now, it's being said he'll be in the WHC picture at some point.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Damien Sandow - Even though Sandow has only bee on the SD! roster for a few months, the guy's a star and I can see him quickly becoming a contender for the IC title and ultimately taking it from Christian. Even though we've only seen Sandow in a few short matches, I've liked what I've seen. He's athletic, fast and has a good physical style about him. He's certainly got the mic skills & promo ability, not to mention the fact that he's comfortable in his character and is already generating a good amount of heat. Sandow earned a spot in the WHC MITB match and it's a chance for him to show off a bit. It'll be a surprise if he wins the match and it wouldn't surprise me if WWE bypassed the mid-card picture altogether with Sandow, but I don't think it's likely.

WWE United States Championship: Undecided - Like a lot of others, I can't say I'm overly thrilled that Santino has been United States Champion for as long as he has. I do understand, from a business perspective, why he's had it as he's pretty over and has been for a long time. There've been rumors for a few months that the WWE will merge the title with the IC title, which does seem possible as they don't seem to have opponents lining up for Santino. There are a lot of promising mid-card guys right now that could take the title from Santino and, potentially, do a lot with it. Ryback, Damien Sandow, Antonio Cesaro; underused guys like Jack Swagger & Drew McIntyre, established mid-card guys like Cody Rhodes & Kofi Kingston, guys who're possibly getting pushed like Tyson Kidd, bigger names that make forays frequently into the mid-card scene like Chris Jericho & Rey Mysterio, returning stars like The Miz as a means of giving him something of a fresh start, Daniel Bryan could return to the US title picture upon ending his current program with CM Punk & having a strong run with it before heading back into the main event picture. There are lots of potentially strong ways WWE can go here.

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Prime Time Players - I'd say that the PTP are going to be the next tag champs. They're two guys who've shown a surprising amount of personality & charisma. O'Neil was a dud on NXT Season II and Young was just a weak link in Nexus, but they've both developed well since heading back to the NXT scene. If WWE put some more focus & attention on them, they could be viable heel tag champs.

WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee - I don't think it can be denied that AJ has been the single most interesting Diva and/or aspect of the Divas division since the debut of Kharma. She did extremely well as the sweet, meek little girl she portrayed as Daniel Bryan's girlfriend and has excelled as the mentally unstable "crazy chick" in the WWE Championship feud. She's also progressed nicely inside the ring, as shown in her match against Layla this past Friday on SD!. The fact that she's so interesting and relevant, two very surprising qualities to find in a WWE Diva, make her the top choice for the champ.

Well before I begin my answer I just want to open with this is who I would LIKE to see (as you asked), not necessarily what I feel will be the case. We'll start bottom up I guess.

DIVAS- Beth Phoenix. I know a lot of people will go with Kharma on this one, but I'm just trying to think ahead. Even though everyone with half a brain knows Kharma is capable of dominating the Diva's division, WWE will still probably want to set-up jobbing matches/beat downs prior to Kharma going right for the belt. While this is going on, WWE can have Beth beat Layla for the Diva's title, setting her back up as a "dominant" force. Then, the two forces, Kharma and Beth, will be able to collide for the title.

Tag Titles- I agree with the OP, it has to be PTP. They may not be completely over with the crowd yet, but I think it is only a matter of time and quite frankly I like them a lot, especially with AW as a mic piece. Ive always liked Darren Young's look going back to NXT Season1.

US Title- Drew McIntyre. This one epitomizes why I put in that beginning notice saying this is what I would LIKE. I feel that it will give back any credibility the title may have lost around Santino's waist, plus I feel like it is a good way to get Drew back into the midcard, someone who I feel is very talented (I discussed this in a previous post, so I won't go detailed in)

IC Title- Alberto Del Rio. Damien Sandow is a very close second. After MITB, Del Rio will be without a feud and I'm sorry but Rey vs Del Rio has never done it for me and will never do it for me. The only benefit I see out of Rey is if Del Rio gets the best out of the feud and comes out a more over, "evil" heel. I think Del Rio and Christian would be able to put on some spectacular matches and the IC title will become part of a feud between two proven main eventers. I could see Del Rio becoming a dominant champ, eventually losing it, and bursting back into the World Title picture.

WHC- Randy Orton. I'm dying to see heel Orton again. I used to mark-out every RKO and punt. My answer of Orton as the next champion is almost solely personal. Plus, I know I am not the only one that has grown tired of seeing face Orton. Even Randy wants heel Randy! Attack Sheamus from behind when he returns from suspension, and a match at Summerslam is set-up easy enough. The only creative issue with this is Wade Barrett, who is ready to return. You could throw him into the WHC match at Summerslam and make it a triple-threat, I wouldn't mind seeing him win the title as well. He was choice 1b for this answer.

WWE- John Cena. If the rumored feud between Punk and Cena comes to fruition and they do have a match at Summerslam, I would not want the change to occur then. If WWE is serious about Punk as the Macho Man to Cena's Hogan, Punk should beat Cena at the second biggest stage WWE has to offer. Yes, Punk won at MITB, but since then Punk has gotten even bigger and let's not forget that the match wasn't completely clean. There is no reason that WWE Creative won't be able to come-up with another reason for a Cena/Punk match at one of the fall PPVs; that is when I would have Cena take the title off of Punk. While I would like Bryan as well, I can't see that happening at MITB but you never know. That AJ chick is pretty crazy ;)

WWE Champion: Daniel Bryan - YES! YES! YES! This seems like a perfect setup. A one-year reign ended by the guy who he is feuding with. I see it happening at MITB via AJ siding with Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan deserves to hold it as he has really become the top heel in the WWE. For those of you who thinks he will be dropping out of the main-event picture, he won't, he's the top heel, the WWE has no choice but to keep him up there.

World Heavyweight Champion: Dolph Ziggler - I see this guy winning the Smackdown briefcase and cashing in on Sheamus at MITB, furthering this Ziggler/Sheamus feud. Hopefully Ziggler will hold it for a while. (Side note: Don't be surprised if he becomes WWE Champion at some point this year.)

Intercontinental Champion: Damien Sandow - This guy is pretty awesome. He's got the mic skills and the in-ring ability. He's quickly moving up the ladder, and I think he'll take it from Christian at Night of Champions.

United States Champion: Dean Ambrose - I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this post, but what better way to bring this guy in than the same way Santino was brought in---via the crowd! It'll be at the 1000th RAW Dean Ambrose debuts, and he will beat Santino for the US title. THANK GOD.

Tag Team Champions: Prime Time Players - Money in the Bank. 'Nuff said. It makes sense because they run around saying "millions and billions".

Diva's Champion: AJ - She will win it at Summerslam, then proceed to be killed by Kharma :(

WWE Championship-I'd like it to stay on punk up until the rumble were Jericho makes cashes in his MITB contract, wins it then we get a proper build for Jericho vs. Punk at wrestlemania with Punk chasing the title allow him to be a little bit more pipebombish on the mic and this is the match of the year next year. What I think is actually going to happen is Cena wins MITB loses at summerslam then wins the rematch at Night of Champions in Boston. Now I could be wrong abouyt that and I feel like the only thing that might keep that from happening is that Punks on the cover of WWE 13 and it would sale more having the current champ on the cover and the guy who plays I vital role in the game's storyline. though they could always put it back on punk right before the release date at Hell in a Cell and would be the idea way to end Cena vs. Punk 2. Next Champion Cena or Jericho.

World Heavyweight Championship-Wade Barret,Cody Rhodes, or whoever wins the MITB, hopefully they will not pull the trigger on Ziggler yet, I think they have realized that the fans are starting to cheer for him instead of against him because of how capable he is in the ring. I think they are planning a build up to him winning the title similar to Jeff Hardy's when he was first chasing the gold, a slow build were we think he is going to win it but doesn't and so when he finally does he's super over and its that feel good moment. Now wither cody or wade whens the championship I'd like to see it from a cash in the money in the bank after Big Show is on a rampage and hits them with the WMD punch(on an episode of RAW), certainly would help big show and whoever cashes it in, and honestly if WWE was to throw a curve ball at us this would be the way to turn a face if they were to have one win the MITB match and do this, They could have Kidd win it for all I care and they could do a so desperate to keep the title storyline and I would by into it.

USA Championship-Sandow or Slater, both are mid carders who have some heat on them and while I feel like after last nights smackdown either of them could potentially fued with Ryder and have good matches with him to get them over.

IC title-No clue, Christians holding it down for the forseeable future and if he doesn't have the belt he should be one of the main title pictures.

Tag-Team Title The Prime Time Players, I think it will be a month or two later then what we were originally expecting them to since Truth returned last night(Which granted he didn't do much so he might not be 100% and then that case PTP wins it ASAP) but if truth is 100% make a feud out of it give them some more exposure before putting the belts on them, finish up the fued with the colons or make it a 3 corners match or something, with the titles changing hands at summerslam and not at the MITB.

Divas-This is kind of interesting I figured at first it would be Beth Pheonix since they want that Karma vs. Beth fued just aren't really sure about how to make it happen. But Layla is proving to be a good champion so they could have Karma take it from her, or at the same time AJ is over, standing tall at the end of raw, on a winning streak she could take it from Layla, either way in the end Karma gets it and the fans get what they want.

WWE Championship:
I am not entirely sure, to be honest I can't see Daniel Bryan winning it, I can see wwe giving the breifcase to Big Show and unfortunely I can see him cashing it in on Punk either MITB or Summerslam. Here is me hoping i'm wrong.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Again it's hard to tell, Sheamus is just going through different opponents each month with not much story behind it, I can see Wade Barrett returning at MITB attacking Sheamus after he defeats ADR which (hopefully) start a 2 or 3 PPV fued with Barett capturing the Big Gold Belt.

WWE Intercontinental Championship:
Damien Sandow I believe, this guy has major heat with the crowd already and what better way to give him the IC Title, I can see him challenging Christian at Sumerslam or even a Smackdown/Raw, to win the title

WWE United States Championship:
To be honest this Championship could be given to anybody but I believe Jack Swagger could be the next Champion, don't think they will be much of a storyline here, Most likely will win it on a Raw or Smackdown, but Swagger could be replaced with anyone Would like to see Drew McIntyre hold the belt

WWE Tag Team Championship:
Prime Time Player's, wwe have really improved the amount of Tag Team's they have, but Prime Time Players are the team with most momentum and can see team Champion's within the next month or two.

WWE Divas Championship:
I like Layla as the current Champion and to be honest I can't see anyone take it off her anytime soon, we are all waiting for Kharma but she's nowhere to be seen, she'll be the next Champ but when she returns is a mystery

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
I gotta with the majority pick and say Daniel Bryan. Perfect way to continue his push and if Chris Jerichocomes back I would love to see a feud between these 2.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
I going either Cody or Dolph here. I personally love Dolph, he has everything one would want in a heel champion. Cody I picked here becuz I think they have groomed him enough on the mid card level that his rise is almost expected. (P.S If Wade Barret can come back strong I think he leap frogs Cody and finally becomes World Champ)

US TITLE
Im going Ryback here. First, Vince loves this guy so if he can continue to get over with fans his push is almost certain. Second, if they're going to continue his squash matches he will eventually go stale so but since he keeps squashing nobodys he won't be ready for a main event push yet so the US title would be a great way for him to get seasoned in the mid card until the main event is ready for him.

INTERCONTENITAL TITLE
Damien Sandow. Why? Because with current gimmick of being an intellectual who looks down on the fans and Christian being a man of the peeps their characters almost seem destined to clash and with Sandow seeming to be the next heel to be pushed Christian would be a nice launching pad to stardom

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Prime Time Playas. I so wanted to stay The Accession because I think they're the next big thing in the tag division but until they get called up to the main roster I gotta go PTP here. I think they go over Kofiand Truth simply because they are a true team and not 2 guys thrown together for the sake of keeping them on tv. With the addition of AW a push to the top is in their future.

WOMENS CHAMPION
Kharma. No explanation needed here, she's s beast of a woman and if this was attitude era WWE she mite even be taking on guys honestly. Beth is her on only real competition and she's not even believable to me.

Well, this is how I would like to see all The WWE championship titles change.

1. First, the WWEC. I see Punk keeping the belt til Summer Slam where he would face Raw MITB winner John Cena. I would have Cena win by DQ due to interference by The Big Show Knocking him out in a jealous rage. Cena would get a rematch at Night of Champs, where Big Show would be banned from ringside. I would have Paul Heyman come out and cost Cena the match, thus making it look like Punk has teamed up with Heyman to keep the belt. I would then have Cena get one more chance against Punk at Hell in a Cell where they would have a HIAC match for the belt without any interference. I could see Cena putting Punk in the STF until he passes out, thus finally losing the title to Cena. This would enrage Punk, where he never gave up, to possibly team up with Heyman for real to concoct a plan on how to get the title back from Cena. Maybe some stipulation type match at Survivor series which favors Punk. This could be the beginning of a mini heel turn for Punk so that it can lead to him facing Austin at Mania and Cena having a Rematch against The Rock at Mania, but for the title this time. This is how I would book the next WWE title change.

2. Second, The WHC. I see Sheamus keeping the belt til Summer Slam where he would defend it against a returning Randy Orton. I would have Sheamus barely win, leading to a ticked off Viper to RKO Sheamus after the match. This could be the start of a heel turn for Orton or at least a longer feud with Sheamus. After the match I would have the WHC MITB winner cash in on Sheamus who I believe will be Wade Barrett. Thus starting
a long title run for the Barrett Barrage.

3.The INC. Title. I see Christian keeping the INC belt until night of Champs where he would lose it to Damien Sandow. Sandow is rising fast and I think he will be the one to dethrone Christian.

4. The USC. I see Santino losing the USC. to David Otunga sometime soon. I think Otunga needs a push with this title. I predict this happening at the 1000 episode of Raw.

5. The WWETTC. I see R-Truth and Kofi eventually losing this title to Pryme Tyme Players, maybe at MITB PPV. The P.T.P. are growing fast and with the aid of A.W. I think they will get the title sooner rather than later.

6. The Divas Championship. I see Layla defending the DC. at MITB PPV successfully over Eve. Maybe at Summer Slam I could see her losing it to the rising star, A.J. She is the diva of all divas right now. It it is the perfect time for her to be DC. I see her holding onto it until Kharma returns, maybe Night of Champs, who would beat A.J. and finally become the top diva.

This is how I see the next title changes of all the titles in the WWE.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
Punk's not losing it anytime soon, I don't think. Bryan taking it would make sense, as would whoever wins the WWE Championship briefcase at Money In the Bank, and that will probably be Cena. I only see either Bryan or Cena defeating Punk at the moment. I'd much rather it be Bryan than Cena, he could be tricking everyone and be secretly working together with AJ this whole time.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Tough call. Ziggler and Del Rio won't be winning it from Sheamus. Barrett might if he returns soon, or Orton. Whoever wins the World Championship Money In the Bank briefcase has rather good odds of winning it. Barrett or Rhodes are the two favorites to win that at the moment, so they have my vote as the next likely World Heavyweight Championship holder.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Arguably the toughest next champion to predict. No midcard heels make sense to take the title off Christian at the moment. It could seriously be anybody. As long as it's not Rhodes again, he needs to move on to bigger and better things. Ziggler maybe? He's above the midcard belts at this point but there is no one who makes sense to defeat Christian right now. At least Ziggler would put on good matches against Christian for it, and he could further the belt's importance once again. Or perhaps Slater? He's been getting more time onscreen and he deserves a run. Ziggler or even Swagger are more likely but I would really like to see Slater hold the Intercontinental Championship.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP
ANYONE BUT SANTINO!!!! Otunga would be good. He was already in the authority figure role as the lawyer character and being a midcard champion at the same time could help make the belt more important if a GM's helper held it, although we'd need a permanent heel GM for Otunga to be helping now that Johnny is gone.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Titus and Young are going to win the tag team belts next, it is all but guaranteed at this point. They are going to make awesome champions and I can't wait for their title reign, it will surely be full of entertaining promos. They are the best thing to happen to the tag team division since Miz and Morrison.

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP
AJ is going to be the next Divas Champion. She's the most memorable diva character we have seen in about 6 years, since Mickie's feud with Trish. Her unstable character is perfect for a champion, you don't know what she will do next. She's also better in the ring as well as on the mic than most of the other divas, which is always a good thing.

WWE Title

Kane. he still gets heat, he's a heel and having him take the title off Punk at Summerslam in a fatal 4 way with Cena-Bryan-Punk after AJ joins him sets up Kane as a demented monster champion. Have Kane admit that he played AJ just to get the WWE Title. First raw after the title win, he smacks AJ around and "injures" her pushing her off screen (this allows her psycho gimmick to stay fresh, only a matter of time before it gets old)

Then Kane becomes a mega sadistic heel, September PPV: Punk falls first, preferably in some sort of street fight where Kane uses his size to dominate

October PPV: same story, with Daniel Bryan, Survivor Series: Cena falls third when he FAILS at cashing in MITB, December, PPV: have him knock off Cena-Bryan-Punk again, in ladder match.

Royal Rumble comes around: HHH steps back into the fold to claim he can stop Kane, he fails.

Chamber match: HHH, Cena, Punk, Bryan, Kane and a midcarder (Christian?) all fall victim to Kane

Mania- Kane loses to a slow built Sheamus who's won the Royal Rumble...have a long fought match with Sheamus winning. Boom: Sheamus goes from SD face to top face in the company ala Batista in 2005

WHC

Sheamus loses to Alberto Del Rio, in "convincing" fashion at MITB.

Sheamus fails at getting the belt back at summer slam and after the match, is beaten down and has his arm broken by the Cross Arm Breaker, he's out til survivor series when he returns on Raw and begins his slow build to the WWE Title.

ADR then beats Orton at 3-4 straight PPVs, maybe toss in Christian as well, while Dolph Ziggler wins MITB. As Ziggler ponders when to cash in, we see hints that Vicki is setting up Ziggler to fail at MITB for her own gain, slowly turning him face...

Finally, at the Royal Rumble, after Del Rio goes through a Last Man Standing match with Orton, the match ends in a draw. Ziggler runs out, cashes in and becomes WHC. On the following SmackDown, Vicki turns on Ziggler during a mandatory rematch with ADR, Ziggler instantly becomes a face, ADR gets the belt back.

At the Chamber, there's a triple threat title match between Ziggler-Orton (who claims he gets a match because of the draw) and ADR and a number one contender Chamber Match between Christian and 5 credible jobbers (Henry, Big Show and 3 others)

Christian wins, he's the number one contender, meanwhile the Triple Theat ends in controversy: Orton taps out to the cross arm breaker while Ziggler pins ADR...this makes a fatal 4 way at Mania, Ziggler can win, eliminating all 3 other competitors, BOOM

Main Event Face #2 made.

IC Title: Christian can drop it back to a returning Wade Barrett, Barrett can bring credibility to the IC Title, and move up the WWE/WHC title picture next summer, in order to show dominance with the IC belt, just have him go through "big" guys like Zeke and Brodus...eventually have him lose it to Ryback in a real feud where Ryback is built up as the challenger, have him beat Barrett by DQ or count out 3-4 times before taking the title

US Title: Santino can job it out to any singles low card heel, maybe Swagger, have Swagger embrace the US Title as part of his All AMerican American gimmick, it would do 2 things, make Swagger relevant AND make the title mean something

Tag Team: Prime Time Players, the teams are sorta coming back. They can feud with the Usos, Primo/Epico, Hunico/Camacho, build up a few new teams form FCW...reset the tag division

Divas: Beth Phoenix, and then do the Kharma feud heading up to Mania 29

WWE championship - Well for the WWE Championship I don't see punk really losing it anytime soon, if he loses the title, it will be at MITB because of AJ, and I don't see anyone besides Bryan or Cena winning it right now. Personally though I would like to see Ziggler win over punk in the winter months after he has one more good feud to kind of seal the deal.

WHC - Right now I can see Rhodes winning MITB, unless Barrett comes back and wins it. I have the feeling ADR might win it, but I sure hope not... I just can't get into his character, he just seems like a bad version of JBL. Also should make a case for Orton, before he got suspended they kind of had a thing going on, as I hope he returns as a tweener.

Intercontinental - I feel like this would be a great spot to see Christian dominate over the next half year or so and get into a great feud with some young up and comer like Sandow or even Dean Ambrose who would eventually win it at Mania. I could also make a case for Ryback going into a feud with a heel champion since he is starting to get over now.

United States - Santino deserves it, but he isn't doing anything with it, a lot of you say Otunga, and I wouldn't be upset with that really, but I would like somehow to get Brodus Clay with a championship in the near future because he is so over right now as well as to mention Ryder, or even bring someone like Dibiase back and attempt to start bringing him back up to the midcard level and give him some spotlight.

Tag Team Titles - Obviously I'm going to go with PTP, and I love what they are doing so far and they are pretty much a guarantee to win it at MITB or whenever they get their match. I also am enjoying Hawkins and Reks and hope they will be given more spotlight as well.

Divas - I see a lot of people going with AJ, and I like that choice as Layla needs something to do as and seeing as this love triangle angle will be over with most likely at MITB, I also wouldn't expect a Kharma return or even Beth just winning it back. But if any one diva deserved it right now it would for sure be AJ.

Okay so this is who I would like to see not neccesarily gonna happen though.
WWE CHAMPIONSHIP: Alright so I don't think anyone one else has posted this but I have 2 scenarios for this title 1.D bryan wins at mitb and big show wins the mitb show cashes in to get revenge on bryan for doing the same at tlc 2011 I think.
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:Okay so this was a hard one to think about but I have 3 contenders in mind Wade Barrett (Return) Dolph Ziggler (Finish push) or Tensai (Wins Mitb) It could go anyway with these 3.
I-C CHAMPIONSHIP:Christian.But seriously Christian has been injured I think 3 times since 08 he hasn't won a championship to take seriously it's his time to shine in the midcard if I had to pick .......Damien Sandow He's new, company likes him.
US CHAMPIONSHIP:Anyone I'm over Santino the fact that a midcard has kept the same gimmick for 5 years is pretty good but that's all he is a big joke he makes the us title look like the light heavyweight title the title should rightfully go to jack swagger.
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP:I agree with everyone else about PTP but I would like to see mabye Tyson Kidd in a solid tag team with mabye Antonio Cesaro or Seth Rollins just something different.
DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP:Ok honestly I have to admit besides mixed tag matches I havent actually watched a diva match since the tag team tables match at tlc 2010 unless kharma returns against someone worth watching the divas division is comepletely pointless.
Quick Picks For Mitb as I consider it almost like a Championship.
Raw MITB:Show or Cena.
Thanks for Reading and Don't forget SOMEBODY NEEDS TO CALL MY MOMMA!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
SD MITB:Tensai or Dolph Ziggler.

The key word here is "want" right?

WWE: Honestly, I don't see Cena winning MITB. There are still at least two spots open for the match, though I don't believe Punk will lose the title to the MITB winner. Let's go with Daniel Bryan or Brock Lesnar for this one. Both make sense. Let THEM get cashed in on.

WHC: If this is anyone but Wade Barrett or Dolph Ziggler I'll be shocked. Cody Rhodes will have his time, but hasn't had enough of a story lately to justify winning. Don't be surprised if they cash in immediately.

IC: I'll follow the trend and say Damien Sandow. The build is there, the legitimacy is there, and he can make SD worth watching. Plus a follow-on feud with someone like Dean Ambrose or a face Jack Swagger could be interesting.

US: Hmm... who can get the belt off Santino, add some non-comedy to the title, and make an honest, interesting rivalry out of it? Ryback. Done.

Tag: Prime Time Players is a no-brainer. The real question: who chases them after Kofi and Truth?

Diva: I'll say AJ beats Layla, Beth Phoenix beats AJ, and Kharma beats Beth. Sure, why not?

All my predictions, sure to be wrong.

WWE Title- Daniel Bryan: The guy is the top heel in the company, and I think that he'll win the title at Money in the Bank with AJ siding with him. He's already gets a huge reaction from the crowd, and I think if he got AJ on his side and used her for his own advantage he'd get even more. The guy is one of the best in the world in the ring, and proved every single doubter of his mic skills wrong since his heel turn started. I'd love to see him walk out of Money in the Bank WWE Champion.

World Title: Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler. Both men have had good long build up periods that we haven't seen in a long time in the WWE (I'm not counting Dolph's 10 minute reign). Both have what it takes to be the next World Champion. Dolph has Cody beat in the ring, and Cody has Dolph beat on the mic, but neither as bad at either. Both are young guys who deserve to be pushed to the top.

IC Title: I don't want Christian to lose it for a good long while, I think he's a great Intercontinental Champion (even though I wish he was up in the main events). I see him losing it to Sandow, which is good because Sandow is something special on the mic and good in the ring.

US Title: I hope it's Slater. I really do. Slater can put a good match on, is awesome on the mic, and generates big heat. I mean come on... You can't do worse than Santino has these last couple months.

Tag Titles: The Primetime Players, who I then hope lose it later on to the Usos. The PTP are something the WWE Tag Team division hasn't seen in a long time- charismatic. The guys have great chemistry together, and have really improved since last year. I think this is the direction WWE is going, and I'm happy with it.

Divas Title: AJ. Who else? Not in the last 4 years has a diva been as over as AJ. She has great mic skills, great in the ring, and a great gimmick. I hope she holds the belt for a long time before losing it to Kharma.

WWE Championship: Cena. Don't see Bryan winning it so I think Cena will beat Punk how Punk beat him last year. Not totally clean. Whether or not this is due to his cashing in I have no idea.

World Heavyweight Championship: Rhodes or Ziggler. Sheamus won't lose unless it's a cash-in due to his strong booking. Can only hope WWE stick with either Rhodes or Ziggler and don't give the MITB case to Barrett or Tensai.

Intercontinental Championship: Probably Sandow. I think at the minute Christian is more Smackdown exclusive than Santino is so Sandow will beat Christian. I do think there's an outside shot of him beating Santino for the US Title though.

United States Championship: I have no idea at this point, probably Otunga. I reckon if they have him take the title from Santino, it'll quickly make its way to Brodus Clay.

Tag Team Championship: Primetime Players. They're being built up to become Tag Team Champions so I think they'll beat Kofi and Truth sooner rather than later.

Divas Championship: No idea. Whatsoever. If WWE don't have any future plans involving Kharma at this point then I think they will probably put the title on AJ. And why not? She's popular at the minute, being booked strong (she put the WWE Champion and the No.1 contender through a table on RAW). It may actually help the Divas' Title.

1. WWE Championship: Tie - Brock Lesnar/Daniel Bryan I would like to see Daniel Bryan win the WWEC in Punk/Bryan II. I feel he has been chasing the title for a long time. I think Daniel would make a great champion that would take all challengers, kinda like CM Punk. Also, AJ may align herself with Bryan to screw Punk. However, Brock is a good pick for the title too. If CM Punk wins at MITB, and at SummerSlam. WWE should give Brock the title at Night of Champions. This would "Bring legitimacy back to the WWE".

2. World Heavyweight Championship: This one is a wildcard, I see Dolph, Randy, or Barrett. I don't feel like Alberto deserves it yet. Sheamus keeps it until SummerSlam, where Randy returns. Sheamus wins. Now this is where Barrett and/or Dolph comes in. If Dolph wins MITB, I see him cashing in at Night of Champions. Barret vs Sheamus at Night of Champions. Say Barrett wins no cash-in, if Sheamus wins Dolph cashes in.

3. Intercontinental Championship: Damien Sandow, Christian doesn't really have any contenders since it looks like Cody is moving on to the WHC. But Damien Sandow is a rising star, and I think he would be a good midcard champ for now.

4. United States Champinoship: David Otunga, he's had a mini fued with Santino already from Johnny Ace. Otunga is rising also, so a midcard feud for the title is good for him.

WWE title.

Daniel Bryan or Chris Jericho. Although, I love CM Punk's title reign at the moment, the belt needs to change hands to retain authenticity. Daniel could easily carry it for a few months, only to lose it to John Cena or Punk. Jericho could add a twist to it. With him possibly leaving after Summerslam, he could win MITB, cash in and win, only to vacate it after Summerslam, due to kayfabe injury. There's a Night of Champions main event

World Heavyweight Title.

Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, or Wade Barrett.

Sheamus even said it himself. Dolph gave him a run for his money at No Way Out. Dolph is already a top contender, just give him the strap already. Or win MITB, either way, it's money for Dolph. Cody could win MITB, he's already on his way to a WHC title run. Wade Barrett is another talented big man, like Sheamus. The feud is picture perfect. Wade attacks Sheamus after MITB, leading to a match at Summerslam. Nuff said.

Intercontinental Title

Damien Sandow. Sure, the guy hasn't been here that long, but that's why we have the IC title. Mid-carders or newcomers establish themselves as legitimate Superstars. Christian has established himself enough (Although, I would like for him to get that one more match) Damien could take that belt and bring it back to it's status during 2004-2005. Maybe I'm putting to much on him, maybe I'm not. Either way, it could only be a good thing.

US title

Anyone but Santino. Call me a broken record here, but the guy just doesn't deserve it.

Tag Titles

Prime Time Players or Primo and Epico. Why? Just look at the tag division, please?

Divas

AJ, Beth Phoenix or Kharma. Kharma's ready to go, so let her go. Beth can actually do something with the title. AJ could bring it to the light, what with her current involvement in the Pun-Bryan feud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back