The next 6 months

CobraStarship

Dark Match Winner
I believe if the cards are played right the next 6 months could make for epic TV.
This whole Orton/HHH - Vince - Bryan/Cena storyline per say.. could be something huge?

but in my little creative brain (sometimes over the top) - i think to myself why does it have to be just HHH v Vince over the next 6 months... and i don't think it will be.

Why not have 2 heel stables (yes i know there are already Wyatts/Shields - but they are IMO just going to ride in mid-card territory for a while) a "McMahon Heel Stable (Vince, Barrett, Big E, Maddox, Drew??)" and a "HHH Heel Stable (HHH, Orton, Ryback, Sandow??)"

and then you have a few remaining faces - Bryan, Cody, Punk, Kofi, Ziggler & Cena??? Cena could be out for a month or so... Punk will probs be involved with Heyman till Survivor/Rumble.. Ziggs/Kofi/Cody probs floating about between mid-card and WHC... Bryan could ultimately come out of this being HUGE!

I don't know I'm just going over a million things in my head....

I wanna know what everyone else thinks; use these following ingredients and what do YOU think can happen with this;

Vince McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Triple H
Randy Orton
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Ryback
Wade Barrett
Prime Time Players
Dolph Ziggler
The Bella Twins
Kofi Kingston
The Shield
The Wyatt Family
Big Show & Mark Henry
Rob Van Dam
Big E Langston
Brad Maddox
Alberto Del Rio
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Kane
Damien Sandow
The Miz

ALSO:
The Rock
Stone Cold
Shawn Michaels
Mick Foley
Batista
Ric Flair (not looking likely now lol)
Brock Lesnar

NOW WITH THOSE INGREDIENTS can you paint a picture for the next 6 months of RAW/Smackdown/PPV TV..

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan should be slated to face each other one on one in the main event of WrestleMania 30 so the future of this business can be set in stone. Daniel Bryan will overcome Randy Orton/Triple H, whatever they throw at him, just like HHH said. CM Punk will win the Rumble and get to headline WM30 and finally get his respect.

We will have an awesome match and we can finally rejoice that they're two wrestlers who know how to wrestle fighting for the WWE Title in a main event! Remember the ovation they got at MITB 2013 when it was just them two facing off in the ring during the ladder match? If this was the old days you would of thought you were looking at your next WM matchup, but Vince hates our Indy heroes. Anyways...

Randy Orton and John Cena can fight on the undercard FOR ONCE... either against each other or having Cena face Taker. And Orton taking on The Rock or Brock... I don't really recall him having high profile matches with either. HHH, Batista, and Flair will also lose to The Shield in my world if Evolution has resurfaced.

There you go, WrestleMania 30 just put over the best young talent in the business and set the future, like they have been failing to do since WrestleMania 21ish?

Vince and HHH having two seperate stables plus The Shield plus The Wyatts becomes a bit of a mess. Unless Vince adopts The Shield and feuds with Triple H and the faces.

We will probably find out tonight but I think we might just see one massive corporate stable. Something like, HHH, Vince, Orton, Barrett, Ryback, The Real Americans would be a good start. Maybe Damien Sandow who could use this as a platform to become a big star. This type of stable would be fantastic at suppressing Cena, Bryan, Punk and the other top faces. They need to build Bryan regaining the belt and make that an even bigger moment than at Summerslam.

Personally, I don't think HHH ends WM30 as a heel. He is liked by the crowd and he will probably end up turning face either before Mania or during a match. Think Hogan at WM18, it just happens.

My prediction right now is for Bryan to win the Rumble and to defeat Orton at WM30 for the WWE title in a great Wrestlemania moment. I wouldn't be surprised if HHH pedigrees Vince at WM30 either.

As for others: Cena/Taker should happen and will be great. It is very difficult to predict what happens with the World title; Lesnar, Punk, The Rock, The Shield and other top stars but as it stands I wouldn't be surprised to see Sandow vs Punk for the WHC.

I'd love to see the Wyatt's team up with Vince for a kind of Corporate ministry remake. Triple H should pick up Batista and Ziggler to join him and Orton. I think with the addition of Kane to the Wyatts it could make a great feud.

This exactly is what i was thinking today. What i would like to see is bothh HHH and VKM have heel stables fighting over the rights to the company with their chosen few. It could literally be anyone but i would throw the "right affter attitude era" stars with trips probaly evolution style have Mcmahon ppick like the shield and sandow and a few others. Have bryan and eventually Punk fighting against both stables maybe even throw heyman in there somehow with lesnar. Then around mania while the 2company stables are fighting each other basically kayfabe reality trying to bury everyone not aligned with them... have Bryan go the distance in the rumble and maybe have punk win the chamber. Have like the rock Cena and Austin come out on the road to wrestlemania and say they all have fought against the company authortive figure holding them down one way or another and say its time for the future to begin. So they could put over the shield Undertaker eliminates lesnar bryan and punk both sneak through the war as the main even with the part timers surrounding the ring to ensure we get a legitamate match and have punk or bryan win with the part timers congratulating them. Even have micheals come out for a ref for the match.

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan should be slated to face each other one on one in the main event of WrestleMania 30 so the future of this business can be set in stone. Daniel Bryan will overcome Randy Orton/Triple H, whatever they throw at him, just like HHH said. CM Punk will win the Rumble and get to headline WM30 and finally get his respect.

We will have an awesome match and we can finally rejoice that they're two wrestlers who know how to wrestle fighting for the WWE Title in a main event! Remember the ovation they got at MITB 2013 when it was just them two facing off in the ring during the ladder match? If this was the old days you would of thought you were looking at your next WM matchup, but Vince hates our Indy heroes. Anyways...

Randy Orton and John Cena can fight on the undercard FOR ONCE... either against each other or having Cena face Taker. And Orton taking on The Rock or Brock... I don't really recall him having high profile matches with either. HHH, Batista, and Flair will also lose to The Shield in my world if Evolution has resurfaced.

There you go, WrestleMania 30 just put over the best young talent in the business and set the future, like they have been failing to do since WrestleMania 21ish?

How are those two guys the future when they're basically the same age as Cena and Orton? And what do you mean for once? The last time Cena and Orton fought at Wrestlemania they did not close the show. And on what planet would CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan be a bigger match than John Cena vs The Undertaker?

I believe this is a imitation of 98/99, Orton being The Rock, DB being Mick Foley, and CM Punk being Stone Cold. Vince even related the too DB is like Mick Foley. I see Orton and Bryan running a feud until RR while the title goes back and forth on occassion, then Punk winning the Rumble and taking the feud to mania.

Well right now it looks like The Shield is a weapon of the corporate bosses as Maddox had them dispose of two wrestlers who were critical of HHH.

This is what I would love to see:
Daniel Bryan is the one who stands alone against the corporate leaders for the first two months. Bryan and Orton feud over the WWE title but he has the odds stacked against him when The Shield becomes involved in protecting Orton's title reign and the corporate bosses. The WWE becomes an authoritarian regime in which Vince, HHH, and Stephanie rule it with an iron fist. We get backstage vignettes of various wrestlers being asked to join forces with an unknown leader over months and months of buildup. At Survivor Series we get the reveal that this person is Shane. Shane has recruited a team to challenge the corporate team consisting of Orton, The Shield, and HHH. The corporate team emerges victorious as Shane's team consisted of only 3 members: Bryan, Punk, and Ziggler. The corporate faction runs the WWE and censors all who disagree with them. This leads up to the Royal Rumble where Daniel Bryan is facing Orton for the title for the last time. Bryan looks down and out as The Shield is at ringside enforcing the match. Enter John Cena, he clears out the Shield and Bryan catches Orton by surprise winning the WWE title. Cena vs Orton at WM. Orton loses to Bryan at No Way Out. HHH decides that the only way to make the company look good is to win the title from Bryan. HHH vs Bryan main events WM. Shane supports Bryan. Bryan wins, order is restored...for the time being.

I know this isn't that great or really thought out but it seems possible.

You're nuts. Vince hates not making money. You can no longer use that bullshit excuse. Not when Daniel Bryan cleanly beat Cena and Punk has the longest title reign in modern history, don't be silly.

Also, I'd personally love to see Bryan vs Punk, but that match wouldn't close the show. It's not about you or me, it's about overall. WWE is booked like a business, not like a mark. That's why they are where they are. It might not always be what I like, but from a macro perspective I usually get why they do what they do.

I don't really like the idea either. I think the next 6 months will be awesome, but I think a superpower against Daniel Bryan and maybe eventually Punk would be great.

Maybe they bring in HBK being how he was a lil man and being a wwe champ and the face of the company at one point to team with Bryan but it also looks like they may building a face faction of dolph , show,Henry,and Bryan

Does anybody think that it's funny that John Cena and his real-life girlfriend Nikki Bella are both injured? That's crazy. John Cena is the face of the company. But also the work horse of the company. He lives his job. Now he's over worked. To those anti-John Cena fans this is like a long vacation for them from seeing John Cena for 4-6 months on their TV's. And other WWE superstars have a chance to shine and make their way to the top now that Super Cena is out the way for awhile. All I can say is. Take your time getting healed up John Cena!

You need a rest.

Does anybody think that it's funny that John Cena and his real-life girlfriend Nikki Bella are both injured? That's crazy. John Cena is the face of the company. But also the work horse of the company. He lives his job. Now he's over worked. To those anti-John Cena fans this is like a long vacation for them from seeing John Cena for 4-6 months on their TV's. And other WWE superstars have a chance to shine and make their way to the top now that Super Cena is out the way for awhile. All I can say is. Take your time getting healed up John Cena!

You need a rest.
Bella ends up preggo lol. Can you imagine if Cena and DB end up marrying the Bellas? Their kids would have the coolest birthday parties.

Cena taking time off isn't a bad thing. His return will hopefully be a surprise. 4-6 months seems long to me. I bet he's back before then but they told us that so we won't expect it. Daniel Bryan is like 1998 stone cold over (as far as pops, not merch sales or cross media appeal) so it's not like they're stuck without a baby face draw.

Not sure who Cena comes back against. Maybe Ryback? Maybe he helps Daniel Bryan?

WWE Championship/McMahon Angle:
They've started well, obvious match for Night of Champions is Bryan vs Orton for the strap with Orton retaining in controversial fashion. It sucks that Battleground is in between this and Hell in a Cell but hopefully they use the 'battleground' gimmick type and we see a 6-man challenge (or something similar) match between Orton (c)/Bryan/Punk/Ziggler/Ryback/Henry etc. I'd have Bryan get close to winning but with Orton picking up another win. Onto Hell in a Cell and inside the Cell Orton vs Bryan again, no chance of interference and Bryan finally overcomes the odds and wins* Survivor Series, McMahon's faction/team vs Daniel Bryan's team. Randy Orton/The Shield/??? vs Bryan/Punk/???/???/???. Team Bryan wins. At TLC, Bryan finally ends the feud by beating Orton in a TLC Match. (*You could have Orton win at Hell in a Cell and then lose it in the 5-on-5 match at Survivor Series.) Royal Rumble time and Bryan defends against someone like Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes, Antonio Cesaro (a mid-card talent that they test to see how they go in a main event program) and retain. Meanwhile CM Punk wins the Royal Rumble Match. At Elimination Chamber, Bryan retains again. Then at WrestleMania, Punk vs Bryan!

After Randy's loss at TLC I'd have it go one of two ways. He moves onto the RR, still with the backing off HHH/Vince, doesn't win, doesn't win the Elimination Chamber and they end up challenging someone who's game enough to take them on. Lesnar returns and it set's up a match at WrestleMania between the two.

OR

If The Rock is willing to come back I'd have him face Brock, and have the McMahon faction begin to disintegrate after Orton's losses at RR/EC. Triple H and Vince end up having a power struggle which leads to a match at WrestleMania between Orton and Triple H or Orton and Sheamus, with Sheamus representing Triple H.

World Heavyweight Championship:
As long as the title is off Del Rio soon, I'm happy. Looks like we're heading towards an RVD vs Del Rio match at Night of Champions and I'm definitely down with that and I'd have RVD win. Then RVD would retain in the rematch at Battleground. I'd love to see him have a match for the title vs Dean Ambrose at Battleground, but retain. I'd have Damien Sandow cash-in somewhere between the end of that match and Survivor Series. Sandow retains against RVD at Survivor Series and then at TLC as well. Not sure who I'd have him face at Royal Rumble, but I'd have him retain there, and inside the Elimination Chamber before going on to face someone like Cody Rhodes or even Chris Jericho at WrestleMania.

Cena/Undertaker:
I'd have Cena return at the Royal Rumble, unsuccessfully, and then again fail to claim the title in the Elimination Chamber. I'd love to see him deliver a promo about how he's done everything you can possibly do in the business (Triple Crown Champion, Royal Rumble winner, MitB, WrestleMania mainevent) except face The Undertaker. Taker returns and they build towards a match at 'Mania.

Basically, I'd build WrestleMania around:

Streak Match: John Cena vs Undertaker
WWE Championship: Daniel Bryan (c) vs CM Punk
Singles Match: Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar
World Heavyweight Championship: Damien Sandow (c) vs Chris Jericho/Cody Rhodes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member