Randy Orton and Vince will join forces

HEELKris

Ryback Rules
As a wrestling expert, I'm rarely wrong when it comes to predicting storylines. I've analyzed everything there is to analyze. First of all, this may come as a shock to many of you, but Daniel Bryan isn't going to become the new face of the company. Remember Zack Ryder? Remember CM Punk? Ryback? Nobody can touch John Cena. Stop deluding yourselves. But I'm not here to talk about the #1 spot in the company, I'm here to let you know where this storyline with Vince, HHH, Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Randy Orton is heading. One of the last three guys I mentioned is going to turn heel, it's inevitable. Ziggler, Rhodes, Henry, Punk - all of them recently turned face. Ryback was the top heel for a while when he was feuding with John Cena, but now he's swimming in the mid-card swamp, and I doubt even WWE knows what they're doing with him. The current top heel of the company is Alberto Del Rio which sounds ridiculous because he's on SmackDown. Everyone with a brain knows that Orton is turning heel very soon. How will that happen? It doesn't matter who wins at SummerSlam, Cena or Bryan, because I can guarantee you that ORTON will walk out the WWE Champion.

[youtube]CHLS6HJ38zU[/youtube]

"I'm hoping that I win at SummerSlam." - Vince

It's just so obvious. Vince doesn't want Cena or Daniel Bryan to win. He wants HIMSELF to win, and that's why he's working with Orton. I'm assuming there will be some controversial finish to the Cena/Bryan match, then Orton will take advantage of the situation and cash in his Money In The Bank contract. Before the PPV ends, Vince will appear on the stage, shake hands with Orton and congratulate him.

But... Let's not forget about Triple H. :) He said he's gonna stop Vince. "Triple H is fed with up with Mr. McMahon and plans to prevent whatever the boss in in store for the WWE Title Match for SummerSlam." So even if somehow he prevents Orton from becoming champion at SummerSlam, it won't really matter because the feud will still be HHH and his guys, John Cena & Daniel Bryan vs Vince McMahon and his guy Randy Orton. Vince will probably recruit some other guy to even the numbers, but that's not important right now. It's all leading to Randy Orton vs John Cena for the WWE title at WrestleMania XXX. Maybe, just MAYBE they will make it a Triple Threat with Daniel Bryan, but I really doubt it.

So what do you guys think about my predictions?

So you're merely predicting what everyone has already predicted since this match was announced?

You're just the latest person out of 100s to predict Orton will go heel. Nothing new here.

Thank you for being an expert!!! :) :) :)

I for one do not hope to see Randy Orton join Vince. Randy has been a good boy and Vince is a naughty man. I want Daniel Bryan to be the WWE Title because he is Daniel and I am Daniel!!!! Yay Daniel!! Daniels are GRRRR-IFFIC.

I think you are right that Triple H is gonna stop Vince from being a silly bad naughty man!! I hope so. When Vince is mean I get sad and sometimes... sometimes I get scared. :(:(

I think several people before you figured this out at least last week. But you're still the master. I won't speak for some of the most knowledgable around here, but I'm pretty sure they all look up to you. :rolleyes:

I will, however, say that that theory is very likely. I will add one more thing on to it that I spotted last night. You said VKM would recruit more guys. I think it might be the Shield. He's already said on TV that he loves them. It would make perfect sense. Plus they didn't go after Orton when they came back out.

As for SS, I see the match going on, VKM comes out for a distraction. HHH comes out to stop him. The whole thing causes DB to win by a rollup. Afterwards he's celebrating and Orton cashes in. Maybe Shield comes out to help beat him down/take out Cena. Either way, Orton has to be actively involved in the beat down to make his heel turn complete.

I can actually see a Corporation V2 being formed at Summerslam, with Triple H making a new rebel group to face them after seeing Triple H's promo last night. Stable wars are interesting imo, but only when they're done right (Aces and Eights, take notes please), and if we get a big build-up towards Survivor Series at the least, it can make for a good traditional Survivor Series match-up.

If this happens, then I can see both sides having about 6 men in their corner. For the Corporation, Randy Orton would be an obvious choice because he will be Vince's corporate champion. The Shield is another good choice, seeing as McMahon is very high on them in story, admiring their ruthless aggression and they'll serve as the hired goons. This leaves 2 other slots, to which I think should be given to mid-carders to elevate them. The Real Americans or Wade Barrett and Ryback would fit well here. I can draw many parallels between Jack Swagger and Ken Shamrock, and Cesaro could do with a push as well. Wade Barrett also could do with the help with being elevated, and Ryback would fit in well with the heel stable for me personally.

As the rebellion, John Cena and Daniel Bryan are obvious choices. I'd also be interested in seeing Mark Henry or Big Show as apart of the Rebellion, especially the latter as he was part of the original Corporation and it would be a nice change of pace. It would also give RVD something to do as well, instead of just beat random people. As for the final 2 slots, again give 2 people a push, maybe somebody to help feud with the Shield. I really want International Airstrike here when Kidd comes back from his knee surgeries, as both he and Gabriel are great in the ring, and they won't have to do much of the talking here. It'll also be a great way to push them as serious tag team title contenders.

I've gone way off topic here, but my point is, I can see Orton's alliance with Vince is going to lead to stable wars in order to further the McMahon power struggle storyline, which will reach its climax at Wrestlemania XXX. Either way, I am loving this storyline so far and I can't wait to see what they do at Summerslam.

Everything you said is all being foreshadowed heavily as of late. Usually that means WWE is planning on something else out of the ordinary just to fool us. However, this buildup has been well done and even if the ending is obvious, I hope they follow through with it. We all know a Vince vs Triple H war is coming, but I don't understand the shield and Orton working together. Why would the shield have prevented Orton from cashing in last night if they were?

Also, as for your expert prediction of Orton vs Cena and possibly Daniel Bryan at WM XXX, thats insane. WWE will not headline such a big WM with a feud that is a rehash of a feud and I find it highly unlikely that these three can keep this feud going for the next 8 months through Survivor Series, the Rumble and Elimination Chamber. Other people will come and go from the title picture. Big name part timers will be back. It wont happen.

Yeah, it's something I've been expecting for a while. I'll be surprised if Orton doesn't wind up joining forces with Vince in some way because the writing is on the wall for it and has been for some time.

Weeks back, when it was announced that Bryan would face Cena for the title, Vince began to "degrade" Bryan's looks and all; stating that he didn't "look" like a WWE Champion and that he lacked "ruthless aggression". During a conversation that Vince had with Triple H during a backstage segment, Vince said that he wanted someone like Triple H to be champion, only someone about 20 years younger. Now while Orton isn't 20 years younger than Trips or anything, he fits everything else Vince "wants" to a T. He has the "look" Vince wants and he has the "ruthless aggression" Vince wants.

Given that Orton's presence is strongly felt now in the WWE Championship scene, especially after last night, it all points to Orton aligning himself with Vince and representing him during this power struggle with Triple H. It's been rumored that particular angle will culminate at WrestleMania in which Vince will have someone wrestle for him either against Triple H or someone Triple H chooses. If Orton doesn't cash in at SummerSlam, I believe he will at some point in the near future. If Bryan does indeed win the title, Orton aligning himself with Vince just after using the MITB briefcase to screw Bryan over will immediately put Orton over as the top heel on the roster.

I think this is all mostly correct except for one thing. Nobody seems to be mentioning Stephanie in all of this. Vince is behind anyone not Cena/Bryan and that means most likely Orton because he could be the 'Corporate Champ' that Vince wants. HHH and Steph are behind Bryan, mostly, because the fans are behind him. But what if Orton isn't Vince's guy, he's Stephanie's. As seen last night w/ the water works to HHH she seems like the vulnerable one caught in the middle. But what if she's pulling the strings on both of them (Vince/HHH), leading them like sheep so she can pull the wool from under them after Orton cashes in and she's at the top of the ramp shaking his hand?

I like the idea but I don't think it's leading to John Cena vs Randy Orton at WMXXX. That match has been done too many times for that but Orton probably will be "that guy" that Vince makes damn sure becomes the WWE champion at Summerslam. All of the hints being dropped by Vince McMahon. Randy Orton should and will cash in on Daniel Bryan, this then sets up the feud between Cena, Orton and Bryan with Vince and Triple H involved somewhere in there.

There's no doubt that Orton is going to turn heel FINALLY at Summerslam. This will setup a lengthy reign for Randy Orton but I am interested in this so called alliance.

I think several people before you figured this out at least last week. But you're still the master. I won't speak for some of the most knowledgable around here, but I'm pretty sure they all look up to you. :rolleyes:

I think you're not giving this guy as much credit as he's due. He's clearly covered every possibility and his analysis on the events is quite logical and ground breaking. There's no possible way anyone else could have thought of this. I for once am enthralled with his observations which weren't possibly mentioned ever before in a Wrestlezone thread.;)

P.S I'm agreeing with you pretty much everything so if you don't want to waste time you can skip the nonspam portion of my post.

I will, however, say that that theory is very likely.

I think at this point in time it's 100% accurate. I think the cash-in is inevitable for Sumerslam especially considering Randy Orton isn't on the card and neither is the Shield for that matter. This is the first time in a long while I think a lot of people are predicting a cash in.

I will add one more thing on to it that I spotted last night. You said VKM would recruit more guys. I think it might be the Shield.

I know we discussed this yesterday in the LD but it makes a ton of sense for this scenario to happen.. Like you're going to say we've seen the seeds planted, we've seen him endorse them and we have seen him hate on both Cena and Bryan. That attack last night all but guarantees what will happen.

He's already said on TV that he loves them. It would make perfect sense. Plus they didn't go after Orton when they came back out.

Exactly, if they went after Orton I'd be curious but considering he was untouched means they have an alternative agenda. And this is all completely logical. Vince has said he wants the "mean, vicious, strong, guy to be WWE champion. I'm pretty sure this fits Randy perfectly.

As for SS, I see the match going on, VKM comes out for a distraction. HHH comes out to stop him. The whole thing causes DB to win by a rollup. Afterwards he's celebrating and Orton cashes in. Maybe Shield comes out to help beat him down/take out Cena. Either way, Orton has to be actively involved in the beat down to make his heel turn complete.

I think with what Triple H has said yesterday and what we know now this seems incredibly likely. I think that the bigger question is how they get this feud to work. Clearly in this scenario Bryan and Orton should have a match for the title at the following PPV and so should Cena so my only question for all of this is where do the Shield go next?

Wow. I'm actually starting to like this storyline and it's getting interesting. Orton will walk out as Champ come SummerSlam.

Remember the whole "Summer of Punk," when everybody started saying "Reality Era"?? Remember? Well it doesn't get more real than this. Everyone knows how Vinces likes jacked up guys as Main Eventers and he likes guys who has "the look." Now this is all just backstage stuff and we're getting it in a storyline. Remember couple months ago when y'all said "Vince isn't high on Bryan because of his Size?" Well we're seeing it play on tv. Maybe it is the Reality Era after all. lol.

Hopefully this "Corporation V.2" storyline continues with Orton remaining as Champ and we get to see a CM Punk/Vince&Orton Feud. The ultimate rebel CM Punk against Mr. McMahon. Just think about it. CM Punk has said countless times that the E likes guys with size and whatnot, and here we see it in a storyline. Hopefully that's the feud for the title at WM30 instead of another Cena/Orton match.

I think you're not giving this guy as much credit as he's due. He's clearly covered every possibility and his analysis on the events is quite logical and ground breaking. There's no possible way anyone else could have thought of this. I for once am enthralled with his observations which weren't possibly mentioned ever before in a Wrestlezone thread.;)

P.S I'm agreeing with you pretty much everything so if you don't want to waste time you can skip the nonspam portion of my post.

I think at this point in time it's 100% accurate. I think the cash-in is inevitable for Sumerslam especially considering Randy Orton isn't on the card and neither is the Shield for that matter. This is the first time in a long while I think a lot of people are predicting a cash in.

I know we discussed this yesterday in the LD but it makes a ton of sense for this scenario to happen.. Like you're going to say we've seen the seeds planted, we've seen him endorse them and we have seen him hate on both Cena and Bryan. That attack last night all but guarantees what will happen.

Exactly, if they went after Orton I'd be curious but considering he was untouched means they have an alternative agenda. And this is all completely logical. Vince has said he wants the "mean, vicious, strong, guy to be WWE champion. I'm pretty sure this fits Randy perfectly.

I think with what Triple H has said yesterday and what we know now this seems incredibly likely. I think that the bigger question is how they get this feud to work. Clearly in this scenario Bryan and Orton should have a match for the title at the following PPV and so should Cena so my only question for all of this is where do the Shield go next?

Sounds to me like the start of a possible slow burn storyline leading to a Survivor Series match. Now that's a couple months, so I'm sure there will be some filler in there, but Cena and DB make 2 of 5. The Shield and Orton make 4 of 5...

Sounds to me like the start of a possible slow burn storyline leading to a Survivor Series match. Now that's a couple months, so I'm sure there will be some filler in there, but Cena and DB make 2 of 5. The Shield and Orton make 4 of 5...

I could see this as well. I'm sort of under the belief that the other 3 of Team DB and Cena could be the title contenders for the Shield and they can win the titles by being on the winning team. This would then allow the titles to remain important. As to who a 5th person for Shield-KO I could honestly see someone like Barett end up getting pushed into a spot as Vince's lackey. I know they planted the seeds yesterday so why not follow up on that?

As to how to build the Shield as the "foil' to Bryan and Cena without directly fighting them? I think you can start some title feuds for them ultimately culminating in the above scenario. You could even have Triple H and Vince "captaining" the teams without being directly involved.

If it happens, it's more than four years too late. I was massively of the opinion that the proper end to Triple H vs. Randy Orton in 2009 was Vince McMahon turning on HHH, reforming the Corporation with Legacy, and feuded with Batista as occurred anyway. It would have made the finish to WrestleMania that year way better, as Orton would have won the title as everything in the world suggested he would, and the feud with Batista would have had a little more meat to it. And it's not like some great piece of history would have changed with Vince on one side instead of the other.

If it happens now, well, it rather lacks the bite. Orton could turn heel just as well on his own, and the simple fact of it is is that Vince's star has faded as a character. He's wavered between face and heel for too long, playing a bit character here and there, that he's just not relevant to the modern product as a character any longer. I know they're trying with this whole "McMahon" feud that's happening, but it's not going to work if Vince is the main heel. It's probably not going to work in any event because an intra-McMahon feud is pretty much dead in the water if Shane isn't involved, because HHH has no one on his level these days in his own family besides Shane. But, I'm getting sidetracked. The simple matter of it is that Vince might, but I just don't understand where it would go. Orton as WWE Champion, Vince as his manager, okay. If Vince is in the feud, then presumably either HHH or Stephanie is in the other corner, if not both, but how does that work? Cena has very little motivation to be with either of them, nor does Bryan. Punk has even less than either.

I'm inclined to think it would be a very poor storyline decision for Vince to be involved as directly as that in a main event feud surrounding Orton, and the WWE product has been so good over the last few years that I just can't imagine them taking as big a step backward as that.

I don't mind your predictions. They are logical, and I kind of thought the same. However, you come off very arrogant claiming to be a ''genius''. But here is some food for thought. I am not sure if there was any significance to other people about this or not but when The Shield turned around and came back when Randy was about to cash in I started thinking that maybe he would try to cash in at SS to be stopped or screwed by The Shield. So we may just see Daniel Bryan the following Raw as champion. I will be pleased with whatever outcome as long as Cena doesn't walk away with the belt. Not because I hate Cena. I actually like him a lot and think he has done great things. It is because I like freshness in my wrestling entertainment. I like to see people progress and new stars be crowned.

Alright everyone, first post so take it easy on me! Do believe that Orton will join with Vince but have him fail in his cash in on Cena/Bryan with Vince then restarting, Orton hits a R.K.O, 1-2-3. What about Triple H saying he would stop anything Vince tries? Just have him taken out. Doesn't have to be over thought. Trips is injured and out of the picture. Vince has nobody to keep the ego in check and Orton dominates. Don't know if i'd choose The Shield as the muscle because surely Orton then becomes the "leader" and i don't think they need a leader. Maybe go back to Ryback and take him out of wrestling picture and just have him taking people out for Vince. Might erase the memory of his losing streak after awhile. Just my opinion/ideas and wouldn't mind reading your thoughts.

Cheers

Yeah, cena goes over Bryan with maybe a shield interference (shown on raw that McMahon protected them after guerrero was told by HHH to be harsh on them. Both men are laid to waste by the shield, orton strolls out. The shield back off as he cashes in, beating cena with a punt and becoming wwe champion. Then shakes vinces hand, solidifying himself as the corporate predator, the companies new top heel. Or something to that nature:)

WOW really orton is turning heel soon?!! I for one had no idea and needed your amazing expert analysis to tell me that.....anyway I noticed you mentioned zack ryder as failing to become a top face? Since when was he ever considered to get a serious push, his internet show was all he was clinging too and that isn't enough to propel you to the main event so the fact you even compared daniel bryan to zack ryder kinda makes me dismiss the whole credibility of your analysis.

Vince was cosying up to The Shield the other week. Maybe he will elist their help as well. WWE, US and Tag Champs all in his group. Orton and The Shield have had alot of beef recently so wouldnt be the most logical.

Vince, Orton and The Shield would be an incredible faction though.

I do not think it will be any combo of Bryan/Cena/Orton for the WWE belt at WM30. Other than that I would say the original post is spot on. I see the program ending at Survivor Series with a traditional SS match featuring "Team Vince" and "Team HHH/Stephanie"

I think CM Punk will win the Royal Rumble this year and fight one of the trio at WM. I would love if it were Bryan vs. Punk but we all know Cena vs. Punk is a lot more likely. If Orton sticks with Vince's hand picked corporate heel angle I could see Punk eventually fitting the "Austin" role better than any of the other guys.

HHH is now the wildcard cuz of the fact hes referee. he could be the one to turn heel and help orton win you never know. we heard those rumors of Batista coming back maybe theyre reforming Evolution lol since they like to do the anything you can do we can do better thing with TNA (Main Event Mafia).

its all leading to something at Mania 30. if 29 had 3 main events, this will too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back