The New Kliq

PrinceMarvel

Occasional Pre-Show
I've read a few articles that listed Finn Balor, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville and Hideo Itami as being hand picked by Triple H as the new Kliq.

Reading the list of talents, I actually that they could make a good stable. Four of the guys are high flyers, and if Kevin would to join the group, he'd be the muscle of the team.

The only problem that I see for this to actually become a groups is the Bullet Club.

The Kliq was called Kliq because they were actually more of a backstage presence than an in ring group. Apparently they practically booked themselves and refused to put over other talent...or something to that extent. That sort of thing simply would not fly these days.

As for the names you put in, I really don't see them all being in one stable for too long. Kevin Owens is a HEEL and should remain so, Zayn is a Face and should remain so.
Neville was a great HEEL in NXT but the high flying moveset only really befits a Face, especially within the Raw and Smackdown demographic.
Itami and Balor were probably on the verge of something big before his injury, maybe Balor and Itami could be in a short term stable at some point, but other than that it's not for me.

HHH reminds of the Al Bundy ex-high school super jock who is trying to relive his glory days through his kids pitiful just pitiful.

I would never want this stable because each of them, according to me, is a main event talent. And if they form a stable, they will not be able to be upto mark at individual levels. :shrug:

:devil:

I wouldn't call it a stables as much as I would call it "talent Triple H believes in". Each of those guys were/are stand outs in NXT and I'm sure if Triple H had his way, each would be a focal point of RAW within the next year or two.

As for an on screen stable? I don't think so. Zayn especially doesn't fit because IMO he is the definition of a face. He can get the crowd behind him like no other. And if given the proper build, could be one of the most popular guys in years. Owens is the exact opposite. He plays the heel better than most and should stay that way for awhile.

I would never want this stable because each of them, according to me, is a main event talent.

Agreed. We need singles' stars; that's one reason the company is pursuing guys like AJ Styles and possibly Austin Aries. Especially with all the damn injuries to top individual people, they desperately need people to climb to main event status on their own merit......getting things done the Bray Wyatt way is fine, but we have too many 'teams' already......from Bray's country cousins to New Day to The Usos' with Dolph Ziggler (heaven help us)......all the way down to the Social Outcasts (when you have a group with Bo Dallas as the apparent leader, you're a step away from Future (See ya later!) endeavor.

Let these NXT guys make it on their own before they saddle 'em with a group.

The Kliq wasn’t an on screen Stable. They were a group of friends who had each other’s backs in regards to politics in Professional Sports Wrestling Entertainment. This “new Kliq” could be the exact same thing, if they are all in fact friends.

As far as an on screen Stable goes, I’d love to see Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, and Hideo Itami join Sheamus, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett, and Rusev, and make the League Of Nations a real force to be reckoned with. Then again, Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, and Hideo Itami could also join Curtis Axel, Heath Slater, Bo Dallas, and Adam Rose, and make the Social Outcasts a little more serious.

There may be an element of truth, but there will never be another Kliq with the same power... Vince and Trips both learned from the original enough to know...

Where this has some weight is guys like Neville... Trips is high on him and Vince has seemingly "been convinced" enough to give him the Slammy (his way of praise) over Owens and a bit more of a push... he is also crucial to the UK market as they have buttfcked Barrett to an inch of his career.. Zayn is still, to an extent an unknown quantity... he got over quick, got hurt and is still over... but he isn't tainted by the gap... he could show up in the Rumble and "do some damage" and begin a big push...

Balor is kind of the "Great White Hope" in that he will either be a big mainstream star or the replacement for Taker... they're not sure yet and neither is he... the proof is.. if they put the money into buying not only the talent but the name he created... if they go with Balor Club, you know they ain't sure...

How does it equate to backstage power? Sure, "rookies" probably have more clout than ever... Neviille is someone who will be known not only as a "great hand" but a smart guy... Xavier Woods the same... the days of working the boys are gone...

So the new Kliq isn't gonna be about who has power... it's about who is TOGETHER and FOR THE BUSINESS... most of the younger guys are there cos, for better or worse it was their dream... guys who struggle, like Barrett and Ziggler , have publicly stated "I will get out sooner rather than later..."

The New Kliq is about who still wants to do this shit, not for the money or fame... but cos they love it... and that is where the signings WWE have made are VERY clever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back