The log book

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
It looks at first glance as if this site doesnt generate as much traffic as it once did, so I propose a new movement* that could generate a few more hits on here a day. So, every time you open your bowels, I would appreciate it if you logged it here, with the following descriptions.

Location;
Duration;
Quality;
Size;
Taste (if you're into that)
Texture;
Sting factor;
Satisfaction;

Ranking [between 1 and 5000]

Then, since you're on the site anyway, engage in some quality discussion. There, I am basically a moderatornow

I'll start

Location; work site toilets, a container with both urinals and cubicles, kept fairly clean, adequate supply of toilet paper and hand towels, as well as soap.

Duration; Roughly 10 minutes

Quality; Poor, possibly because of runny, spicy food last night

Size; Unflattering

Taste; Just fine

Texture; Too inconsistent, not enough smooth flow, more like bullets in the rain

Sting factor; Low but noticeable, hence the reduced quality

Satisfaction; Low, barely felt as though anything shifted

Ranking; 40 out of 5000

Thank you for participating, I shall keep the data for, err, research purposes

*Its in itallics because its fucking hilarious

Location; Dormroom's lavatory. Small but adequate enclosing with a stand-in shower and a commode that has a promising ring inside the bowl. Would not meet RA room inspection standards, but would pass if guests dropped by.

Duration; Approximately 10 minutes, 4 if I was without a phone

Quality; Moderate. Imagine yourself as God's favorite stormcloud dropping on Seattle. That's what I did. Made for a nice outing. Had my own ecosystem going and everything. Could have been better if I had not chosen some Wok place at the Mall for dinner, and Dippin Dots shortly afterwards. In fact, I change my mind. The quality was Dippin Dots and everything that implies.

Size; Liberal

Taste; My girlfriend sent a picture of a tree frog to me, keeping my thoughts on my little ecosystem. Was too distracted to try. Flushed without thinking.

Texture; Uneven. Like an ecosystem. And Seattle.

Sting factor; Severe, though that has been my experience for a while now and I should really talk to someone.

Satisfaction; Fair. Not every day I visit a bathroom and imagine I'm a cloud.

Ranking; 3004 out of 5000

Duration: 15ish minutes.

Quality: It's okay I guess.

Size: About the size of a bun length hot dog.

Taste (if you're into that): You gross.

Texture: Pretty solid.

Sting factor: Meh. Never been much of a fan.

Satisfaction: Life is pretty good.

Ranking [between 1 and 5000]: 2017

I saw this & thought, finally Miko made a poo book!

I was half right. Like a dirty Play-dough factory, Miko wins the first laugh of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back