The Legends of 90's Wrestling(Video Game Idea)

mrbooker

Pre-Show Stalwart
OK so hear is my idea have a video game made by WWE called The Legends of 90's Wrestling.

Have a simple exhibition mode with single,tag, triple threat, triple threat, triple tag threat, ladder, cage, TLC, hell in a cell, casket match.

Then the mode that would make this game a hit

you have a two year storyline with 4 different options going against the roster in this Career Mode which is made up of WCW and WWF wrestlers of the 90's.

WCW (This is assuming WWE cant get these guys to sign)
-Relive the Outsiders through two of your own create a wrestlers first two years in WCW.
-Relive Sting turning into the crow Sting through your own create a wrestler.
-Relive the rise of Goldberg
-Relive being the leader of the four horseman, as a create a player

WWF
- Relive Austin from his King of the ring win to two year through
- Relive the Rock From his leading the nation of Domination plus two years forward
-Relive HHH while After he marries stephanie until he turns into the Game
-Relive HBK rise until losing to Austin at mania
-Relive the new age outlaws, with two create a wresters

Wont work. Alot of the Wrestlers this game would need to be a success would be in contract with TNA. Love him or hate him, a WWE Legends game without Hogan makes NO sense at all. Likewise a WCW game without Sting. Fact is, to make the complete Wrestling game TNA would probably have to go under.

However, your created Wrestler reliving the story is something SVR11 could use though. I do like that idea.

while I like the concept behind this idea, I'd like 2 see it done without the WWE's involvement, similar 2 the Legends of Wrestling games that were done by Acclaim. while those games DID have glitches in them here & there, it was still fun 2 play with alot of the legends that were featured & relive classic fueds, however, I feel it would be a setback 2 not feature wrestlers such as Austin, The Rock, HBK, HHH & the other wrestlers that were mentioned due 2 the fact the WWE owns the rights 2 a majority of those "characters".

This is the best wrestling game idea I have ever heard. Good job man. I would buy a gaming system JUST so I could play this game haha. Another cool thing your CAW could do is "jump ship." You could pull a Jeff Jarrett and lose a title at a PPV on Sunday and show up on the other company's show the next night! This kind of game is probably too complicated for WWE to ever want to make, but it's definitely fun to think about.

I have thought of a similar game idea as well. In the mold of Raw vs. Smackdown game you could have a legends game of wwe vs. wcw. You have the WWE guys like HBK, Austin, The Rock, Bret Hart, Undertaker for WWE and for WCW you have Ric Flair, Sting, Goldberg, The NWO, Booker T. You could add a small ecw contingent to the game with the Sandman, Dudley Boys, Raven, Taz, Sabu ETC.

With that game you could revisit the battle of the companies and do it properly unlike the terrible way it was done in wwe.

Nice idea, OP. It almost sounds more like a RPG in a way, and I've always thought there was some potential in creating a wrestling-based RPG. The BioWare (e.g. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect) system would work well. Not only could you "relive" the events of the past, but maybe there could be some alternate paths where you create your own story. Have Flair actually join Hall and Nash at Bash at the Beach instead of Hogan, or maybe have The Rock join DX instead of the Nation.

I've also thought it'd be cool to have a party-based RPG the followed the storyline of a new stable forming. Start with one guy, add one or two more, then a few more with that. Your stablemates level up and gain new abilities as the game progresses. You'd have the freedom to be good or bad, with the crowd and other wrestlers responding to you depending on your actions. Instead of "combat" that other RPGs have you'd have series of matches and backstage brawls.

I like it but you have to have all the mini angles too like Meat & PMS, Val Venis and "I choppy choppy your pee pee" and how can we forget 3 Count? No seriously I think it would be cool if it also included the ECW glory years in that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back