The John Morrison Fan Club - The Palace of Wisdom

I would also like to become a member of this Fan Club, despite my relatively low (well its more than relatively low, its very low) I am more than worthy of being part of this fan-club.

I would like to join because of how memorable Morrison is, from his slo-motion entrance to his literally faultless body to his "I know I'm better than you, but I don't need to tell you because you already know" attitude, it's all there - and if we wished for something to change on Morrison, in any aspect of him, aside from wishing he lived a little closer to our home (.... I mean in our homes, in our rooms, serving us some Japanese Herbal tea (it just seems natural)), we could never think of one.

Many go on about how he needs to be on RAW or Smackdown!, but I often question that, being on ECW and being one of it's small viewership means that we have more of this man to ourselves, and exposing him to a larger audience would lead to the end of all relationships in the world, simply causing a huge increase (about 100% of all) in homosexual men, ending all homosexual women and leading every man, woman and even child (PG 13+ of course) being conjoined in search of John Morrison.

I conclude with this:

(Morrison to Kelly Kelly)
"You are dying to spend a night with me in the Palace of Wisdom, and I guarantee that all night you will be screaming "Morrison""

I can personally guarantee anyone she screams that all night, every night - Regardless of whether she is with Morrison or not :)

I updated the first post with a full members list. Monkey can enter in titles at his convenience. Dibs on Vice President. Also, inactivity - from the site, not the thread, though it'd be nice if you could post one in a while - will cause removal from the list.

He is one of my top favorite wrestlers. I know when he comes to the ring Im going to see something great so I get excited. This doesnt happen for many others wrestlers. His wrestlings moves set him apart. He doesnt let you down either. I hope dropping the tag belts leads to a singles push. Man that would be awesomeee.

You've been infracted for almost half the posts you've made. I'm going to have to make Monkey's decision for him and say: not today, my friend.

I want to join the palace of wisdom and this is why:

John Morrison reminds me of the hbk(gay) that was with sherry martel(rip), he was the young heel that everyone hated just like john morrison, but i think in a few years time he will gain quite a few fans and be popular.He's a great wrestler and has proved it time and time again in matches with his technical and high flying wrestling skills which he's great at.They probably want him to be like hbk, though Michael's has a darker attitude since his days with janetty and is balding and is not as sexy as the shaman of sexy.Morrison is like a walking dream and better than.Also i heard that a friend of mine saw morrison and said that he is extremely(lol pun intended) nice to everyone that he's is nice in real life and that he does a lot of stuff for the fans and that you can get autographs easier from him.And He should get a huge push, he has carried ECW on his shoulder's

I remembered that I made a Morrison sig a while back. Use it if you want. Also, if you are going to allow members with little to no posts based on their one post, then allow them in on the condition that they first make 5-10 spam free posts in the forums.

I refuse to talk part in this. If you're going to get behind somebody who has shit matches I suggest Santino. He comes with complimentary charisma.

i want in. John Morrison is the best. I have been a fan since he won the intercontinental title in 06. He is the Guru of Greatness

He deserves to be World Heavyweight or WWE Champion.He's the most talented wrestler in WWE.He does moves that nobody else does.He has charisma.His entrance is the coolest.He has a million dollars look.He can talk on the mic and is very funny.There's no doubt that Morrison is the best.Let's hope it's just matter of time b4 he goes in the main event in SD or RAW nd become wolrd champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back