The John Morrison Fan Club - The Palace of Wisdom

I"d like to join the john morrison fan club I'm a big fan of john morrison not only is he charismatic but he is funny as well. He was good with miz but know tht he's on his own he will soon become ecw champ and then world heavyweight champ or wwe after tht. When he was part of mnm he was the better of him and mercury. And the way he started his wrestling career was great too he won tough enough. So i would like the join the best club on wrestlezone the club of the Shaman of sexy

I"d like to join the john morrison fan club I'm a big fan of john morrison not only is he charismatic but he is funny as well. He was good with miz but know tht he's on his own he will soon become ecw champ and then world heavyweight champ or wwe after tht. When he was part of mnm he was the better of him and mercury. And the way he started his wrestling career was great too he won tough enough. So i would like the join the best club on wrestlezone the club of the Shaman of sexy

Just for that...you are in. Plus you are an obvious Monkey_Maniac.

This new Monkey/Monkey combination should make us stronger than ever. Slipping beneath a fan club for overrated spot monkeys? Really?

Ok since you missed my first aplication i shall try again.I want to join the john morrison fanclub because he's sexy young athletic better than everyone in the wwe and can burn eggs on his abs need i say more?

So what should be next for the shaman of sexy ecw title world heavyweight title or a mid card title like the us title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back