The IWC rant

I refer to the IWC as the majority of internet wrestling fans. The majority of the IWC thinks that the Undertaker can do no wrong, the majority of the IWC loves Chris Jericho. I am not a part of either, which makes me in the minority, so when I say IWC, I mean the majority.

I refer to the IWC as the majority of internet wrestling fans. The majority of the IWC thinks that the Undertaker can do no wrong, the majority of the IWC loves Chris Jericho. I am not a part of either, which makes me in the minority, so when I say IWC, I mean the majority.

Are you also a ROH fan?

J/k :p

Why dont you just say the majority then, By saying "the IWC" it gives the impression that you are better than the people you are addressing.

I do how ever understand why you use the term.

Your right about undetaker fans though, I like seeing him at big show's or matches of his that are described as "big" but any other time he is in the ring he bores me, But however I'm a HUGE Jericho fan and have been since his Lion heart days.

200px-Sting_tna.jpg

There are a percentage of fans...

Well, If that's the case why do you think you are better than me?

and my last post was to promote a dicussion but you'de rather be a twat, why?

MONKEY!!!!

Why did you red rep me for this, and leave no comment?

Are you also a ROH fan?

J/k :p

Why dont you just say the majority then, By saying "the IWC" it gives the impression that you are better than the people you are addressing.

I do how ever understand why you use the term.

Your right about undetaker fans though, I like seeing him at big show's or matches of his that are described as "big" but any other time he is in the ring he bores me, But however I'm a HUGE Jericho fan and have been since his Lion heart days.

Nope, never watched a ROH show in my life.

YOU'RE calling ME lame. You better rethink your thoughts before posting your so called "Rants"

I'm not the one who got shit on by half of the forum for one post.

YOU'RE calling ME lame. You better rethink your thoughts before posting your so called "Rants"

I'm not the one who got shit on by half of the forum for one post.

Yes, I'm calling you lame, You think your an heel, With a gimmick.
let me guess "sassing the mods?
Do you live in a peanut butter fort as well? Is your mother the "real person" you talk to? and when I say "real" I mean someone that you can have a convasation with that doesn't involve pixel's.

I bet you use your underwear as a mask for your "wrestler" as well do you.

And the reason, I didnt flip on everyone is because i like to be civil and want to talk about wrestling with wrestling fans, not be a prick to everyone to get me "over".

Yes, I'm calling you lame,

:headbanger:

You think your an heel, With a gimmick.
That's because I am. :lsabre:

It's called having fun. Look into it sometimes. I do it for shits and giggles. It was only rep, next time it could be an infraction for flaming another member.

Do you live in a peanut butter fort as well?
No, but if I ever did I would NEVER go hungry. That sounds like a great idea.

Is your mother the "real person" you talk to?
My mother is dead. If that were true it would most likely make you feel like shit. But it's not and I love my mummy.

and when I say "real" I mean someone that you can have a convasation with that doesn't involve pixel's.
Pixels don't talk back. They can reply. But I can never hear them audibly.

I bet you use your underwear as a mask for your "wrestler" as well do you.
Only if it's laundry day.

And the reason, I didnt flip on everyone is because i like to be civil and want to talk about wrestling with wrestling fans, not be a prick to everyone to get me "over".
Then why even talk about it. If it bothers you keep it to yourself.

Edit: I don't need to be over on a wrestling forum. That logic is just ridiculous. I come here to relax and have a good time. So please, next time use better logic.

My mother is dead. If that were true it would most likely make you feel like shit. But it's not and I love my mummy.

Pixels don't talk back. They can reply. But I can never hear them audibly.

Logic? you've not used any I didn't say you would hear pixel's, It was implyed that the only convasations you have are in text.

And for the record I WOULDN'T feel bad.

P.S. hightlight the post that you quoted above.

Neither. You called someone a twat, but it's not really flaming, at least in the bar room. I myself have a backbone and can take a little flaming. So...Neither.

meh I really don't see how I'm epically failing... examples please... and no quoting this post and saying epic fail does not count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back