The IWC rant

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
Hey im back *waits for abuse* :p

I was just looking through the wrestling section, and noticed something that is REALLLLLLLYYYYY pissing me off, Some people (not mentioning names) refer to "the internet wrestling community" as if they are not part of it, Yet posting on an INTERNET forum, so to all of you out there that do this,

STOP BEING A FUCKING IDIOT!!!

I put this rant i here, simply because i can bet id either be given an Infraction and/or a ban with the following debate, lol.

Double Lame

No need for apologies... I'd of have been angry had someone not pointed out the lameness of that post.

I get it im the Eric Young of the bar room.

Doesn't it bother any of you, that someone think's they are better than the site they are posting on? and better than you?

I get it im the Eric Young of the bar room.

Doesn't it bother any of you, that someone think's they are better than the site they are posting on? and better than you?

Nah not really, you can think what you want, I'd still think I'm better than you.

I'm conceited like that.

Nah not really, you can think what you want, I'd still think I'm better than you.

I'm conceited like that.

Well, If that's the case why do you think you are better than me?

and my last post was to promote a dicussion but you'de rather be a twat, why?

The second part of the post suggested otherwise. Maybe his language isn't clear enough.

WTF is up with that quote

Oh, I thought IC was talking about what Dewey would be like with a Dr. Murfish gimmick.

It was weird.

Well, If that's the case why do you think you are better than me?

and my last post was to promote a dicussion but you'de rather be a twat, why?

Nothing to do with you personally, I just feel like acting elitist right now. You were the one to assume that people were acting like they were "better" than you.

Nothing to do with you personally, I just feel like acting elitist right now. You were the one to assume that people were acting like they were "better" than you.

What I meant was the forum as an whole, Not better than "me", as I know that, that's just false.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back