The Identity Crisis Confessionary: Alts. Reveal Thy Selfs Here

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I've been having a hard time trying to figure out who's who after this whole crisis with the passwords. So I just wanted to ask 2 things.

Number 1: What alt are you using and why did you pick said name.

And

Number 2: Why couldn't you just use your old name and put (alt) on the side? It would make this identity crisis problem flow a lot easier.

That actually is a great idea...I wish I would have thought of that before (putting my old name and just alt beside it).

I wonder what's going on? I guess the reason I'm not locked out is because I always stay logged in when I close the forums.

Not neccesarily...I have my firefox set so I never have to log in, but this morning I got the error that my password had expired because it was 300 days old, and I haven't been able to log in with my normal account since. I follow all the steps to reset my password, but it never takes...

I'm with KB...There's an official one for the mods/admins to keep track of, this can only make matters worse.

Well since it's locked, I can't post it in there so figured this is where to go. I'm locked out of my account and can't get in. Wrestlezone itsn't sending me an email either.

Shocky

The Site isn't even sending me an email to change the password.

Let it be known, I wish to make man love to Xfearbefore, a true patron saint and leader of the free world.

Yeah I still can't get in the website on my desktop. I might try again by changing my password once more....

Mine wouldn't even log in via my cell phone. I ended up making 2 alts. After a long while playing with the passwords, I was finally able to log in. None of my altsm could send PM's so I had a hard time. If you want, go ahead and Future Endeaver them.

I could get back on yesterday after making a new password. Then it wouldn't let me on today, until 6pm. Even then, I had to change my "1000" day old password. :shrug:

Fucking shit fuck damn, I hate the system, It won't let me change my fucking password

My name is I Am Phenom.

I chose Deadman Cometh to keep with the 'Taker gimmick and because you guys think I'm Deadman.

What the hell is wrong with the site?

I was able to get on earlier by changing my, "1000" day old password, then it wouldn't let me back on. Even after changing my password several times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back