The Hogan guarantee

It's amazing how white people here come out against Hogan, and act offended. Yeah, because you have walked in the black man's shoes and understanding all he truly suffered.

Stop pretending that you care about the black community. You just act "offended" so that people here won't see that, deep down, you are as racist as everyone else.

If you really cared, you would help black communities. You would give money to help black charities. Or do you only care when others can notice it?

"Racist" is just a word thrown around when the person has lost the argument. You have no true argument, you just throw around a word. How infantile.

You probably want to see Hogan fall because he was massively successful, and him failing means that he is no better than you. So, I hope this incident has helped your insecurity.

BTW, you might think you are a better person than Hogan now. But you're not. Because you revel and take glee from Hogan's fall. This is a case of schauldenfrede. You enjoy laying the boots into Hogan, so this has nothing to do with racism.

So all "offended" whites, stick your fist in the air as an act of defiance.

Congratulations, you have let political correctness win again, and continue its evil spread throughout the world.

I wonder if you white people acting "offended" get as offended by being called a "snowflake" or "honky". I guess not. I didn't know that the white came off.

If I was Hulk Hogan, I would use my money and influence to make it my life's mission to destroy the careers of any journo who brought this to light. An eye for an eye. Then I would aim my target towards Vince McMahon and trash what I had built for him.

And it's it amazing that you think people can do an say what they want without any repercussions. Even Hogan has apologized for what he said, you are one of the only people I've read that thinks what he did was okay.

Like JH said go around saying the "N" word freely and see how long your friends stick around. See how long you remain employed. It would be an interesting experiment don't you think. So please give it a shot and let us know how it works out for you. As you say "freedom of speech" entitles you to pretty much do and say whatever you want, so give it a try.

As for the topic at hand. What I'm seeing is nothing, and I mean nothing. He did an interview with SI not long ago on this subject, and the general feeling afterwards was he should be keeping a low profile and not bringing it up every chance he gets.

If he keeps up this behaviour he'll never get back into the WWE as they most likely want this to blow over. Hogan being Hogan though will protest his innocence to the end, even though he's already admitted guilt. For a 61 year old man, he really is a child when it comes to accepting responsibility for his own actions.

I can't see him at Wrestlemania 32 as long as he won't shut up.

What ramifications have you got for what you have said?

If you are not allowed to hold an opinion without ramifications, then how have you suffered holding your opinion?

You dish it out, but I bet you can't take it. You are the type who would change your mind the minute you suffer any consequence. You only think what others around you think at the time.You've probably never held an individual thought your whole life.

If people boo Hogan when he comes back, they can fuck off. Losers. They wish they had achieved 1/50th in their bottom-feeder existence. Hogan has lost more than most of his loser critics have ever gained, and he will still be richer and more successful than you will ever be. Deal with it.

Who cares if you are a nice guy. Nice guys finish last in life. People care about your achievements. Hulk Hogan doesn't need WWE anymore anyway. He has done all he can. He wouldn't be headlining Wrestlemania regardless.

I hope that one day, you say or do something that others find unforgivable. I hope that your reputation gets destroyed. But then, you need for people to even care about you to begin with.

That's why people here hate Hogan, John Cena or Roman Reigns. They hate anyone who is on top. You hate success. You say that you want your favourites on top, yet tear them down when they are (e.g. C.M. Punk).

I would rather have had the career Hulk Hogan had, then to ever have been Dark Lady. I pity you.

If he was to appear at WM I wouldn't be surprised. WWE really has a way at covering their bases. The irony this little bit of audio surfaces right after the Church killings, during the height of these race fueled protest. I wouldn't be surprised if they called Hogan up and said; "Hey, we have to to surface this audio to save face during this racism fiasco. We'll pay you x amount of money and ease you in after all this blows over". Maybe I'm imaginative, but if I was a betting man my money would be on that.

What ramifications have you got for what you have said?

If you are not allowed to hold an opinion without ramifications, then how have you suffered holding your opinion?

I didn't say anything about my suffering ramifications for what I said, the thread is about what Hogan said. So please show me where I said anyone other than Hogan had suffered.

You dish it out, but I bet you can't take it. You are the type who would change your mind the minute you suffer any consequence. You only think what others around you think at the time.You've probably never held an individual thought your whole life.

Again another personal attack, because that's what you do best isn't it. You think of yourself as a one man keyboard warrior defending Hogan to the death. And please stop acting like you know me, you don't.

If people boo Hogan when he comes back, they can fuck off. Losers. They wish they had achieved 1/50th in their bottom-feeder existence. Hogan has lost more than most of his loser critics have ever gained, and he will still be richer and more successful than you will ever be. Deal with it.

No one cares are how much money he has or how successful he was, you are the only person who throws that out there. At least most people that do gain something don't lose it by saying something maybe they shouldn't. Have you ever thought that Hogan would be sitting pretty for the rest of his life, if only he hadn't opened his mouth. No one did this to him but himself. So stop blaming everyone else for him making a bad decision.

Who cares if you are a nice guy. Nice guys finish last in life. People care about your achievements. Hulk Hogan doesn't need WWE anymore anyway. He has done all he can. He wouldn't be headlining Wrestlemania regardless.

I hope that one day, you say or do something that others find unforgivable. I hope that your reputation gets destroyed. But then, you need for people to even care about you to begin with.

That's why people here hate Hogan, John Cena or Roman Reigns. They hate anyone who is on top. You hate success. You say that you want your favourites on top, yet tear them down when they are (e.g. C.M. Punk).

I would rather have had the career Hulk Hogan had, then to ever have been Dark Lady. I pity you.

Oh I do think Hogan needs the WWE, that's all he talks about is getting back. He has a huge black mark against his name now. No one can take away his accomplishments or what he's done for professional wresting, but they took away everything else from him. Oh he still has his fans, but no where to show off for them. The majority of posters here don't hate Hogan, Cena or Roman Reigns so don't know where that is coming from either. Do you even read the threads on the forum, or just come on making unfounded accusations?

I'm sure you have your fans here as well, but reading through the nominations for the WZ awards, I'm thinking there isn't too many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back