The Heyman Turn

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
[YOUTUBE]NbbGE5dMvCM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]I25Yy_fOSUY[/YOUTUBE]​

.....it's a'comin'!

With clear dissension between Heyman and Punk, history favours a dastardly turn of events; especially when the stakes are high. Punk and Paul have given us some great mic work during this build up, all of which looks set to give us a Brock vs Punk match up come SummerSlam. The question before that is, when and how does Heyman turn?

I will probably put my money at MiTB, while Punk is alone atop the ladder all set to snatch that brief case and then suddenly....

WAOWAOWAOWAAAA

.................................................................................................................................Ok that was supposed to be a bold attempt at this:

[YOUTUBE]6K07yVtzioI[/YOUTUBE]​

Brock runs down, attacks Punk but somehow Punk fights him off, throws him outta the ring while Paul looks on in shock. Finally Punk again ascends the ladder only this time, Heyman pushes the ladder off. Its Punk, yes I'll believe Heyman can push a ladder. Wham! Brock hits the ring again, tosses that tosser outta the ring and F-5s him on the outside. Punk's outta the game while Paul and Brock cackle their way to the back.

Looks nice doesn't it? Heard there is an opening in the NXT writing department, I may submit a nice little cover letter storyline describing how Bo Dallas is actually suffering from ADD and then have him run around the arena selling pop corn or sitting in the crowd whilst his opponent stares in disbelief.

Wait what are we doing... Oh Ye Heyman!

So,
How Does Heyman Turn?

When Does He Do It?

I like the idea. My only worry is that WWE wouldn't use a Lesnar appearance for a PPV like MITB. But i still like the idea.

I'm gonna make the bold prediction and say heyman pushes punk off of the ladder at MITB and then helps RVD scale the ladder and grab the briefcase. Its bold and unlikely to happen. But it would be nice to see a Heel RVD instead of the typical thumb pointing face RVD he's always been.

I think it will be a more gradual heel turn, perhaps after their inevitable match at SummerSlam. It could be the situation where Lesnar "cheats" in the match but Heyman refuses to ridicule him for doing so.

I definitely think Brock will be at MITB but I'm not sure Heyman will be involved. It could be as simple as Brock coming in and attacking a few guys including Punk. Heyman shouldn't turn just yet. He should remain somewhere in between Team Punk and Team Lesnar while trying to keep peace between his two best friends.

I like your idea. As the poster above pointed out though, they might not use a Brock appearance for a surprise attack at MITB. However, MITB has generally drawn better than traditional B PPV's so they might want to keep that up with a surprise.

If Brock doesn't show up, Heyman pushing Punk off of the ladder might not be enough to keep him down long enough to lose the match. We might get some Curt Axel in there to fill the void for any dates that Lesnar might not appear between MITB and SummerSlam.

Another possible option is Punk somehow loses MITB. Not like it's hard with 6 other guys. Then Heyman just calls him out on being "the best in the world" who can't even win one match. Says something along the lines of "here's the real 'best in the world,'" and out comes Lesnar. But this one is missing something in there as there needs to be a moment with more impact. Maybe Heyman ordering Lesnar to attack Punk then and there... :shrug:

I was thinking about this same situation earlier today, and I was of similar mind about how Heyman officially turns on Punk. I think he does it at MITB as well, but I have an alternate theory as well:

With his opponents all laid out and strewn around the ring, Punk is ascending the ladder, about to grab the briefcase after a brutal match. Suddenly, Lesnar's music hits. Punk immediately looks down the ramp to await Lesnar, but he doesn't come out immediately. Instead, one of two things happens:

1) Brock sneaks in from the crowd, runs in the ring and pushes the ladder over while Punk is distracted. He then F5's Punk either inside or outside the ring, like the OP said. Meanwhile, the first man to his feet is Daniel Bryan, who ascends the ladder and gets the briefcase.

2) Heyman walks out onto the ramp, and Punk flips out when he sees him. Heyman just stands there and watches, with a big smile on his face. Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan knocks a distracted Punk off the ladder and down to the floor. He sets the ladder back up and grabs the briefcase to win.

There are a lot of variables in my theory, but it basically fits the OP's mold - Punk gets screwed out of winning the MITB ladder match by Heyman. Daniel Bryan wins MITB, and two of your big Summerslam programs are under way.

I could picture a scenario at MITB, where Punk is climbing the ladder, inching closer the briefcase, and then all of the sudden, Lesnar's music hits. Lesnar doesn't show up, but the music causes a distraction, allowing someone else to knock Punk off the ladder and/or grab the briefcase in the process. The next night on Raw, a furious Punk will demand more answers from Heyman, and I'll think we'll see Lesnar make another physical appearance for a possible F5.

However it happens step by step, I think Heyman will be the one to ultimately stick it to Punk. Out of loyalty, I can't imagine Punk just turning his back on Heyman. I believe it'll to come down to a situation, where Punk, fed up with Heyman's bullshit and lies, backs Heyman into a corner in an attempt to force the truth out of him. And then Lesnar will appear to save Heyman's ass, similar to the Vince/Heyman situation earlier this year, when Lesnar returned to start up the build for his rematch with Triple H.

In the end, Heyman being the one to stick it to Punk will create more sympathy for Punk's character, because Heyman is such a vile weasel of a character.

My scenario would not involve an appearance by Brock Lesnar at Money in the Bank but rather Curtis Axel w/Paul Heyman coming down to initially help CM Punk, Axel could come running down the ramp to try and stop anyone from pulling Punk down from the ladder. CM Punk could then get angry and say that he didn't need their help etc...during this argument between Axel and Punk, Daniel Bryan grabs the contract and runs away with it as the winner.

This could then lead to further frustration from CM Punk claiming that he lost because of Curtis Axel and Heyman. On Raw, the opening segment could be with CM Punk complaining about his loss. During the segment, Punk could take another jab at Lesnar leading to an attack maybe in the main event of Raw, possibly a second F5.

Oh it's definitely on its way. I think if WWE wants to ultimately have everything set in place in time for a Punk vs. Lesnar match at SummerSlam, then I could see it happening in two parts.

I could see the 1st part happening at MITB in which Heyman "accidentally" does something to prevent Punk from winning the WWE Championship MITB match. It might be something subtle, such as Heyman coming into the ring with the, seeming, intention of preventing someone else from getting the briefcase but whatever he tries looks to have backfired, thereby costing Punk the match.

For the 2nd part, I could see Punk demanding that Heyman come to the ring on Raw in order to confront him. They go over things with Heyman initially feigning innocence and swearing that he was only trying to help and trying to convince Punk otherwise. Punk, possibly, then severs all ties with Heyman and tells him he wants him out of his life completely. Brock Lesnar's music hits and Punk prepares himself for a fight as Lesnar makes his way down to the ring, or at least starts to. Heyman then hits Punk from behind, maybe hitting him with the microphone or, possibly, dropping to his knees behind Punk and delivering a low blow. We don't see those often in WWE anymore, so jerking it out for this could make it seem a little more special.

Lesnar climbs into the ring and decimates Punk, leaving him laying after an F5 and the stage is set for Punk vs. Lesnar at SummerSlam.

Heyman could do a full blown turn on Punk at MITB, maybe even Brock Lesnar himself shows up. However, if Lesnar isn't at MITB to help cost Punk the match then, personally, I'd rather see it done in two parts. If Lesnar is going to be at the ppv, then have the ultimate payoff be at the MITB ppv in which the full turn takes place. Otherwise, save the rest of it for Raw the next night. Just my opinion.

I could actually see a "Double Turn" of sorts at MITB.

As most of said, Punk ascends the Ladder when Brock Lesnar hits the ring. Heyman has that wry smile on his face, and while Punk is distracted watching Lesnar, Heyman knocks Punk off the ladder, and as Brock lifts him up for the F5, RVD "turns" on Heyman (If they make the link), and saves Punk, when Curtis Axel comes down the ramp and hits RVD with the Perfectplex (Or one of his finishers) to the outside, followed by Lesnar recovering to F5 Punk. Heyman walks out with Lesnar and Axel by his side, with Punk and RVD effectively out of the match.

I'll keep this simple...

Anyone notice that there are no heels in the Raw ladder match?

There have been rumors of Orton turning heel, so that certainly a possibility, but I think it'll be RVD.

My assumption is that RVD will somehow cost Punk the brief case, and the next night on Raw there will be confusion on Punk's end because a Heyman guy screwed him out of the brief case. This will create a natural heel turn for RVD during the match and after, as well as continue the frustration between Punk and Heyman.

Thoughts?

SO many variables / options open.

An injection of Curtis Axel would be an ideal scenario to help get him over some more as a heel character. I personally would love to see RVD in some format turn heel.

Have RVD do something, not explain his actions and then eventually it's revealed why he did it: as he's an ORIGINAL Paul Heyman guy. Could help potentially set up a traditional Survivor Series match at said PPV with Team Punk (Punk + 4 others) vs Team Heyman (Axel; Lesnar; RVD + 2 more)

Would be an ideal route but I very much doubt that the above would happen with RVD or Survivor Series...

I think when it happens it will be during Punk's match with Lesnar. Heyman said last week that he would never go against Punk in a match. It would make for a better storyline if Heyman was supporting both guys leading up to such a high caliber match and then turned in the middle to cost Punk the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back