What happens to Heyman?

JBM

Occasional Pre-Show
Rumor is WWE is expecting Brock to dip his feet back in the UFC for another go after his current run. Paul Heyman exclusively manages Brock Lesnar. WWE would be stupid to get rid of Heyman

So...where's that leave Heyman after Brock leaves?

Honestly, what I'd like to see is Heyman screw over Lesnar at WM and bring in Roman Reigns as the next "Paul Heyman Guy". Turn Reigns Heel...cause they're going to need another heel. He's not the best on the mic...give him Paul Heyman. I think they would benefit from each other.

That's just me though...WWE is probably hell bent on making him the face of the company.

What about you? Who would you like to see Heyman pair up with?

MODS....can you delete this? I see another thread on the same subject has been created before this one.

I see Heyman managing Rollins when he cashes in on the winner of Cena vs Reigns at Mania 31. Lesnar will drop the bel;t at Rumble, leading to the start of discension between Lesnar/Heyman/Rollins

Personally, as much as I love his WWE work, I think it'd be great if he joined UFC with Brock. Imagine a Heyman-endorsed team of fighters.

Personally, as much as I love his WWE work, I think it'd be great if he joined UFC with Brock. Imagine a Heyman-endorsed team of fighters.

If CM Punk does well in UFC, then Brock comes back, AND Heyman follows suit too promote his top two Paul Heyman Guys, I would pay to see every single PPV either of them was on!

I just had to start by saying how awesome I think that would be, but now to the thread topic. . .

I personally would pair Rollins with Heyman, but I think the OP's idea could work if done right. I would actually make Brock Lesnar's impending departure from the company part of the storyline a month out. Lesnar can claim as champ he is ubeatable and he'll prove it when he leaves the company without ever losing his belt. Then, on the other side of the coin have Heyman attempt to persuade Lesnar to stay. Making comments about how they are unbeatable and could go down as the most dominate team in WWE and all of wrestling history! Heyman could even go as far as getting emotional and asking Lesnar that as his best friend he is begging him to stay a bit longer. Obviously Lesnar refuses and at WrestleMania Heyman screws Lesnar. He screws him over for leaving him on his own in WWE when Heyman feels Lesnar owes him for everything. So now, Heyman has moved onto the future of the WWE. The NEW Undispited World Heavyweight WWE Champion, and the NEW Beast Incarnate Roman Reigns!

Whoa I was kinda so - so on that idea but as I was typing that I sold myself on it. :lol:

Well, I'm not sure why everyone wants so and so to be paired up with Heyman. Cesaro, Axel, and Ryback where with Heyman and they did not get any further than they have now, minus Ryback. Heyman is not this be all savoir of the masses. If anything, he is/was good with Brock & Punk. No one else, literally. Some may say it is blah blah ba-blahs fault, but is it really?

Heyman can stay an maybe work with Rollins since they shook hands on RAW. Would this work, I am not sure. I don't see why Rollins needs anyone besides J&J Security. Maybe they keep Heyman if he wants to stick around. I would rather have him be RAW general manager if anything. I'm not one to really care to see Heyman attempt to manage anyone else.

When Lesner finally dose leave, I can see Paul doing a number of different jobs within WWE. Obviously Having Hayman continue to manage different Wrestlers on the roster would be number one on my list. Rollins would have to be a my first choice for Paul to manage and while some people would say Seth is doing just fine by himself, But so was CM Punk before Paul came along. I can also see him managing a group of Wrestlers much like Bobby the Brain used too and representing guys such as The Ascension, Bad news Barrett and Mark Henry.

I can also see Paul making a occasional appearance as a guest GM off either Raw or Smackdown and would be open to the idea off Hayman returning to the announce team on raw. seeing JBL and Hayman announce Raw every week along with Micheal Cole would be great fun to see.

I'd expect WWE to attempt to keep Paul Heyman around if Brock Lesnar does indeed head back to UFC once his WWE contract expires- they would be foolish not to. Heyman is easily one of (if not THE) best mic men they have in the company now, he's fantastic and with the lack of good managers out there, he's very valuable to the company.

If he does remain with WWE and not in an on-screen role, I think his creative mind would be perfect for working with the storyline writers, hell...just give Heyman the responsibility for writing the product, we all know he'd do a better job than most of the morons currently in those jobs who duplicate whatever garbage is on Raw for Smackdown as well, and give us the same matches over and over again. Let Paul E the mad scientist have a look at what can be done, change a few gimmicks up etc.

But, as another poster mentioned..I wonder if Heyman would follow Lesnar to the UFC and manage him there? Interesting thought... could he combine doing that with WWE commitments? It could be a unique way of keeping WWE ties with Brock?

Heyman will probably go with Brock to UFC to manage his affairs. There is no need for Heyman to be around after WM, so VKM will not re-sign him. I have seen people in these forums put him on commentary or booking SD. You just have one, itty-bitty problem: VKM. Heyman will do what he feels is necessary on the commentary table, which is anathema to VKM's ego. Booking SD? EGAD! It will make SD a better brand than RAW, and VKM's ego cannot accept that. VKM really is not that into Managers anymore, so the stable is out.

However, his future lies at the time when Stephanie and Trips take over. Remember, it was Stephanie who desperately tried to keep Heyman after VKM ripped the booking apart at December to Dismember and sent Heyman home during the PPV. He had Bobby Lashley win the ECW Title when he was counseled not to put the belt on him, and Lashley would bolt a short time later. When Stephanie and Trips take over Titan Towers, do not be surprised if Heyman gets brought back as head of Creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back