The Greatest Game of all time #6

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
So here is is...Game 6;
Game 10 http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=26782
Game 9 http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=27121
Game 8 http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=28004
Game 7 http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=669122#post669122

As ever I'll do the spoiler running total and don't forget ONE GAME IN A SERIES.

FLUK; Mario Kart DS

#6 Mario Kart DS

252px-Mario_Kart_DS.jpg

Format; DS

Genre; Racing

Release date; UK November 25, 2005

Plot; It's Mario Kart, you race...no plot

Why number 6?
It would be criminal to leave out a Mario Kart game out, and I always feel that the DS version is the best.

It has the enjoyment of MK64, the smoothness of double dash and the grittiness of the SNES version, whilst being the first to play online, and the first to bring classic tracks in. With a few extra characters, and excellent controls, how can you lose?

051104_mario-kart-ds_ss-03.jpg

My Top Ten so far...

10. Diddy Kong Racing
9. Final Fantasy X
8. Banjo Kazoiee
7. Tetris

super-smash-bros-brawl.thumbnail.jpg

Before I go on, I should say that my first choice was actually Melee. I had alot more fun playing that game then I did playing Brawl, but I think the reason for that was because there was very little in game change. Brawl brough alot of new out of match features, and a story mode, but the gameplay stayed the same, making playing the game feel just like te old one, which got boring after so long. I though maybe Brawl got boring cause Melee was better, but I came to realize Brawl is better, I just played em both to much.

That being said, I don't think I even need to explain why this game is so great, you have to have lived under a rock to have not played a SSB game, and this one tops em. Almost 40 charecters to pick, a new storymode, and online gameplay, SSBB is one of the greatest multiplayer games ever.

My number 5 game is the first game of my choices to have never had a game in Nintendo, it's from one of the best known francises to date, and it's not even the newest of the games in the series!

My number 6 is not on a console but on the PC. As a fan of strategy games, this one hit the jackpot. It's name is Age of Empires 2. This game is nothing but pure fun. With a great story mode and a greater create your own world mode, there are next to no flaws in this game. The original was my all time favorite computer game, but the sequel is just tht much better. The missions make great sense, and the time it takes to complete one is more than made up for. Great game, great series.

#6 Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

starocean.jpg

Air, water, earth, gone. Nothing exists anymore. Huh? Nothing? Is everything really gone? But, if that were true, then what about this thought? This thought is real and I am aware of this thought. So there is something left, there has to be! That means that I'm still alive!
-Fayt Leingod

This game is very very good. You follow the story of a young boy named Fayt, where many companions join him and he lears that he was a geneticly enhanced soldier designed to eliminate the Luther. It is at this point you lear you are in a game of sorts creted by people in the 4th diminsion for their entertainment, your just data. THis very compelling story, along with real time game play that stays true to the Start Ocean Style, Item creation, 8 interesting characters 10 in the Director Cut, and great voice acting make this game a classic and fun to play.

#6 Marvel vs Capcom 2

MVC2_PS2_box.jpg

I told myself i needed to add a fighting game to my top 10 list. So what better fighting game then Marvel vs Capcom 2. Now it was hard to narrow it down to this game out of the many other fighting games i own. But this is the only fighting game that i have been playing for more then 5 years and still do not get tired of it. The roster is probably one of the deepest out there consisting of big favorites from Marvel and Capcom alike. The graphics are you basic 2D street fighter graphics which i love. Hands down a must own for any fighting game fan out there. While the game is a bit pricy these days the Xbox version isn't to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back