• [Official] All Things NorCal Thread

• Everyone is Too Nice Around Here

• Zombie Sex

• The Blowjob Thread

• Ask Jake

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant computers in different locations. To make it work right, I'll probably need to board a couple planes. Just to be safe.

No need, just use a few proxies. I use freegate and zero bank. I'm sure someone with your tech know how could handle it.

For one, I'm not serious. I'm just cresting convo. God, and you people wonder why I started being more serious in the first place. I mean how much more over the topic could I sound in my rants? Politics? Oh yeah, this stinks of politics. Are you serious that you took me serious?

And as far as boycotting goes, I will say this. Dr. martin Luther King Jr. boycotted the busline. That didn't meant that he stopped bitching about it.

For one, I'm not serious. I'm just cresting convo. God, and you people wonder why I started being more serious in the first place. I mean how much more over the topic could I sound in my rants? Politics? Oh yeah, this stinks of politics. Are you serious that you took me serious?

And as far as boycotting goes, I will say this. Dr. martin Luther King Jr. boycotted the busline. That didn't meant that he stopped bitching about it.

Fair enough.

I bought it hook line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo