The First Lady of the Aces & Eights

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
So as of this past Thursday, it's confirmed that Brooke Tessmacher... the hot Brooke as Bully says [and isn't lying]... is now the First Lady of the Aces & Eights. Any thoughts on this from you guys? Does Brooke Hogan being gone have any lingering effects here? Do you think Tessmacher's ready for this big of a role? Because let's face it, Lita was a great match for Edge because she was ready... same with Trish & Christian.

Now discuss!

I don't think Brooke Tessmacher has anything to worry about when it comes to playing a sexually loose woman parading around in skimpy and/or skin tight outfits as Bully Ray's old lady. After all, aside from looking hot and behaving in a somewhat sexually provocative manner, what does she really have to do?

I don't think Brooke Tessmacher has anything to worry about when it comes to playing a sexually loose woman parading around in skimpy and/or skin tight outfits as Bully Ray's old lady. After all, aside from looking hot and behaving in a somewhat sexually provocative manner, what does she really have to do?

It really isn't too difficult of a role being a valet. As you say, it's about looking sexy and accompanying someone to the ring. Any 7+/10 woman can do it.

Brooke does have a few other skills, like that weird clothesline thing she can do.

it actually was a good idea, i just wish it wouldnt have been spoiled! on the internet before i seen it. cause it was a great way of replacing brooke hogan. and tna had nothing for brooke teshmacher. it was either this or unemployment line. so im happy they gave her some role on tna. i think it may bring some attention to the company. it wouldnt be a bad idea to bring back traci brooks and let her rejoin mem to face her at bound for glory

It really isn't too difficult of a role being a valet. As you say, it's about looking sexy and accompanying someone to the ring. Any 7+/10 woman can do it.

Brooke does have a few other skills, like that weird clothesline thing she can do.

As well as the "asstastic" does anyone else remember that move? :lmao: but yeah I doubt Tess is going to be wrestling at all in this role. I just wonder how they'll split when Bully loses the belt and A&8's is wrapped up.

The whole Aces and Eights story line has been a huge dissapointment to me. They tried to play up this group as a huge threat to the company but all they have done is beat up some people backstage, and win the belt. Adding Tessmacher to the group adds nothing of value, except now I won't have to fast forward my PVR whenever this Brooke comes on like I did with the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back