Bully Ray is the *NEW* TNA World Champion, and the President of Aces & Eights!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
BFC0HWCCQAAvn9e.jpg:large

For those who didn't watch the live broadcast, Ray turned on TNA, Hulk Hogan and Brooke Hogan and cheap-shotted his way to winning the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. He announced afterward he was the President of the Aces & Eights and was bombarded with garbage in the ring.

Keep it all in here, boys, and remember — this is still a NO SPAM thread in a NO SPAM section.

Welcome back the real Bully Ray.

Had hoped the whole Bully/Brooke thing was nothing more than Bully trying to navigate his way into a title shot, and that's exactly how it played out, all hail Calfzilla

finally. I was really sick of good boy Bully. he is much better heel!
Bully's words. to Hulk: I used you. to Brooke: I screwed you.

Bully heel is much better than Bully face. and this has to be good for Aces and Eights.

yes yes yes yes yes! Only caught the end of Lockdown, and people can say they saw this coming, but I Loved it!

I was gutted to see Aces lose the lethal lockdown but the championship actualyl gives them power and value!

Say what you want about Bully being champ, to me he is a worthy champ

That was awesome, it was excruciating watching him play a face with a name like Bully. His little fling with Brooke and his sucking up to Hogan it was so painful to watch. But the last 10 minutes of that ppv was worth every second of it, so good to see the Bully back in full Heel Force as the TNA World Heavy Weight Champion! Bravo TNA Well Done!

The best possible outcome for Aces and Eights, and any casual fan who started watching at Brooke's wedding is now completely filled in on the major title conflict on Impact. Great work all around, solid and careful booking. Also, I'm really glad TNA FINALLY settled with my girl Daffney, so now I can actually watch the show again. It looks like it's picking up.

now we know the Vice President (D'Lo) and the President (Bully Ray).
dies this mean there will be no more new members of Aces and Eights?
the hand aces and eights is said to have a hidden queen, yes? could there yet be a woman introduced?

Yeah I'm not surprised at all, I knew this would happen but that by no way means it was the wrong decision. Bully Ray is the best heel in TNA so if you are going to have a top heel stable might as well make that person Bully Ray.

I also like that he's champion, I used to hate Bubba Ray but over the last year he has won me over and frankly is quite frankly the best character in TNA. I've quite enjoyed the Bully Ray character and for the first time in a while I will be tuning into Impact to see where this leads. Aces and Eights reveal took longer than I would like but now that parts over hopefully the next part of the story is intriguing.

Just read the results of this. Finally some sort of payoff after all these months man. Ray was shit trying to play a suck up face. Makes me wonder though, will the A&8's drop this biker thing now?

I love this!! Bully as Champ..now some fresh stories.. Sting will be pist he was dupped by Bully an Hulk will be pist with Sting for letting it happen too... so many ways this can go. Also remember in Immortal there was friction with Anderson and Bully?? so many ways this can go down.

ALSO I marked out when the fans threw trash in the ring, haven't seen that in a long time.. good stuff..

and for anyone who doesn't like it....
Bully Ray said it best:

Let that stupid bitch cry!!!

Also lets not forget.. the goal of Aries/Roode was to get every title.. do they turn Face? the TV and World title are with the Dudley;s now...

Maybe Hogan unleashes Morgan Monster to handle Aces and Eghts too..

Sooo many scenerios that werent there before tonight.

We saw it coming a mile off, but it's what ultimately needed to happen on several fronts.

Number 1: Aces & Eights finally has a member whose worth a damn. That doesn't mean that the group is saved though if they book Bull Ray as a weak champion unable to get the job done virtually always without tons of help. If they continue to book the group as a whole as weak as they have been, then it'll take away from everything. It'll be like Wade Barrett in Nexus, only with a championship.

Number 2. Personally, Jeff Hardy is nearly all around lackluster. He's had some strong matches, particularly with Aries, but I've personally found the guy flat and uninteresting the entire time. Ray is someone that can inject some much needed personality into the title picture

Number 3. Bully Ray is back. I mean Ray as he should be, not the nearly useless babyface sucking face with Brooke Hogan. I understand that it was all a mean to an end, but that didn't stop it from making crappy television at times.

I stopped tuning into TNA after they turned Bully Ray face because it was unnatural and boring. The A&8 storyline has been garbage from beginning to end thus far, losing steam each week with Bischoff, Briscoe, and most recently D'Lo Brown being added as members... This isn't going to save that angle, but it will certainly make it more interesting with Bully Ray back doing what he does best: pissing the live crowd off and being the best heel in the business in a long ass time.

I'm not sure where this can possibly be headed aside from a Hogan vs. Bully Ray match, which sounds dreadful. But I'm willing to tune in and see how this clusterfuck group moves forward now that they have revealed the mastermind.

My only real hope in this is Brooke Hogan takes a sit-out powerbomb through a table at some point and it puts her off TV indefinitely. Above all other reasons I stopped tuning in weekly because of her and her ugly Hogan-esque jawline flapping with bullshit nonsense.

now that heel Bully is heavyweight champion and part of a stable with Aces and Eights, you have to imagine he will remain champion for an extended period.
so who are the faces he will feud with for the world title?
Hardy rematch?
James Storm?
Samoa Joe?
Kurt Angle?
Sting?
Hogan?
AJ Styles?
Magnus?

or heels as well like Austin Aries and/or Bobby Roode?

I love this!! Bully as Champ..now some fresh stories.. Sting will be pist he was dupped by Bully an Hulk will be pist with Sting for letting it happen too... so many ways this can go. Also remember in Immortal there was friction with Anderson and Bully?? so many ways this can go down.

ALSO I marked out when the fans threw trash in the ring, haven't seen that in a long time.. good stuff..

and for anyone who doesn't like it....
Bully Ray said it best:

Let that stupid bitch cry!!!

Straight up. Bully being champ can be a huge benefit ratings-wise. There are some possibilities here, but the main guys here are Bully, Devon, and Anderson. I don't think the rest of the stable will do much at all, especially Garet and Wes.

I stopped tuning into TNA after they turned Bully Ray face because it was unnatural and boring. The A&8 storyline has been garbage from beginning to end thus far, losing steam each week with Bischoff, Briscoe, and most recently D'Lo Brown being added as members... This isn't going to save that angle, but it will certainly make it more interesting with Bully Ray back doing what he does best: pissing the live crowd off and being the best heel in the business in a long ass time.

I'm not sure where this can possibly be headed aside from a Hogan vs. Bully Ray match, which sounds dreadful. But I'm willing to tune in and see how this clusterfuck group moves forward now that they have revealed the mastermind.

My only real hope in this is Brooke Hogan takes a sit-out powerbomb through a table at some point and it puts her off TV indefinitely. Above all other reasons I stopped tuning in weekly because of her and her ugly Hogan-esque jawline flapping with bullshit nonsense.

I really really want to see that powerbomb!

You're right in that there was two unbeatable things in TNA: Bully Mark's Face run and Aces & 8s. Now with the two having merged together they will suck less.

The thing is, I figured Bully was doing all this to get at the title, but even if I knew all this, as a viewer we've had to endure the Bully-Brooke show for months and months and it was unbearable. Was it worth it? I don't know. But i'm willing to say bygone be bygone and let Bully Evil World Big Dominator Reign Supreme.

This was something that needed to happen.

Aces and Eights was going absolutely nowhere and the reveal of D'Lo brown was met with "Who is that guy?". Bully Ray gives them some credibility and it gives the real Bully Ray - the character who carried TNA for a long while - back to the company.

Good for Ray though, its really good he got rewarded for the immense work hes done in the last 12 months, he deserves every bit of it.

So much for those IWC idiots that said "Bischoff, or Jarret, were obviously behind all this." Please grace us with more of your wisdom...:lmao: Welcome back The Real Bully Ray. Nice to see 3D back together again. Now the question is where does this lead to next? They were teasing possible Morgan title shot last week. Seems like AJ may be TNA's version of "The Crow Sting"; coming back back all dark and badass to take down Aces and Eights. I think Rhoode, and Aries will continue to be more focused as heel tag champs for now.

Good Swerve! I predicted Bully Ray was the leader at the start but this heel turn was nicely done! Good Job TNA! And a pretty good PPV to boot!

It's really cool to see hard passionate tag team wrestlers like the Dudleys together again at the front of a major angle of the company. The end of the pay per view came off great. The trash in the flowing into the cage after Bully's vulgar comments to Hulk and Brooke had a Bash@theBeach 1996 feel to it. Bully Ray was a good fan favourite but I think he can now really grow as a heel champion. I really didn't think he was going to turn after D Lo did this past week (which was completey underwhelming and I love D Lo back in the day) but this move but TNA back on track for me. I'm looking forward to what this lengths Bully Ray will go with the belt on his shoulder and his brother by his side to be possibly be the nastiest heel in wrestling today.

TNA could have done this way better. I wanted to see some old school turn. Brooke and Hogan are in the ring. Bully is protecting brooke, then he kicks Brooke and powerbombs her through a table. Haha now thats a turn.

Did not see someone said that my bad. Still a good turn. Hopefully TNA does not fuck it up like always.

So much for those IWC idiots that said "Bischoff, or Jarret, were obviously behind all this." Please grace us with more of your wisdom...:lmao: Welcome back The Real Bully Ray. Nice to see 3D back together again. Now the question is where does this lead to next? They were teasing possible Morgan title shot last week.
ok, firstly, i wont count out Jarrett being behind all this just yet because i cant forget the 9/27/12 episode of Impact where Sting and Hogan were taken and there was a smaller looking guy behind the desk. my thinking is that Bully is the president, but the founder, the guy who started it all will be revealed as either Bischoff or Jarrett with Jarrett making most sense due to who the group has targeted. as for Bully, like him as a heel, but they just make Brooke Hogan look like the biggest blonde ever by falling for this. as for where it leads, hopefully it leads to a nice run that ends with Storm taking the title off Bully Ray when Bully's first title run ends. i expect a feud with Hardy, maybe RVD (if they put him in the title hunt) and others, but i think eventually, the guy who should take the title from Bully is Storm.

While predictable since Hogan's speech, it is a good thing.

I'd love for AJ styles to win the title from Ray down the line. Or James Storm.

So much for those IWC idiots that said "Bischoff, or Jarret, were obviously behind all this." Please grace us with more of your wisdom...:lmao: Welcome back The Real Bully Ray. Nice to see 3D back together again. Now the question is where does this lead to next? They were teasing possible Morgan title shot last week. Seems like AJ may be TNA's version of "The Crow Sting"; coming back back all dark and badass to take down Aces and Eights. I think Rhoode, and Aries will continue to be more focused as heel tag champs for now.

I still think Bischoff and Jarret are somehow involved in this. I knew Bully was gonna turn on Hogan & Sting for a while now and join Aces and 8's. He had a legit gripe of making TNA awesome but yet not be made Champion.

It was pretty simple to figure out when you remember over a year ago Bully Ray was kidnapped by some "Mystery men" even before Aces and 8's made their debut.That should show you how far back this plan has been in motion. I believe that was Bischoff and Jarret sending their goons to kidnap Bully to convince him to join their plan.

Bully became the "infiltrator" to get close to Hogan and Sting (the two guys that Aces targeted first and also the two guys that made Bischoff lose Tna to Hogan),while Aces attacked on the outside.

I mean comeon don't we all remember Aces running away from Bully so easily in the beginning,sure he got a few "hits" on them in latter confrontations but that was for show.

I'm glad Bully is in Aces & 8's but still hope that Bischoff and Jarret are the power behind Aces in their "takeover" of Tna

I'm glad Bully is in Aces & 8's but still hope that Bischoff and Jarret are the power behind Aces in their "takeover" of Tna
well for me, i hope more or less that it's Jarrett as i think his wanting to takeover TNA makes the most sense. he can claim that this is "HIS" company and HIS show and that's why he has his boys and his handpicked champion and then he can use the fact that Sting is in the Hall of Fame first as the big reason why he did what he did.

I'd love for AJ styles to win the title from Ray down the line. Or James Storm.
i will go with Storm personally. i am a fan of AJ's, but i think that the next guy who should hold the TNA Title is Storm. he can wrestle great matches, cut great promos and can get the crowd behind him as good as anyone in TNA. Styles has a great move set, but his promo skills arent great. Storm's are and i think he should get a title run after Bully's title run ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back