The Dudley's & The Hardyz

mace87

Occasional Pre-Show
I was watching TNA and saw the match between these two legendary tag teams and it got me thinking with out a doubt both teams will go into the WWE HOF one day but will they ever return to in ring action for the WWE?

Its no secret that the Tag team division is lacking at the moment with teams to challenge the Uso's, so why not the Dudley's and or the Hardyz returning to add a much needed boost to the standard and credibility of the division?

I enjoyed the short run the New Age Outlaws had as champions and feel the Dudley's or Hardyz could offer something similar but for a longer period.

So what do you think and would you welcome both of these teams back to help the Tag Division and give these legendary teams that one last title run?

There are a couple of reasons that come to mind as to why this more than likely wont happen. Both Bubba Ray and Jeff Hardy are instant main event players as singles competitors if they comeback so coming back as a tag team would be a step back from where they've worked hard to get. They are already established as two of the greatest tag teams of all time so getting "one more run" out of either of them would only be for the fans sake and not for them.

At this point in time I don't think the Dudley Boyz are into the travel schedule and work rate at which the WWE has going on. They aren't as young as they used to be. The Hardys I would say maybe, but it would be because it's something that Matt wants to do and not so much Jeff. Matt didn't quite make it to the main event level as a singles competitor so I feel tag team would be the only way to go for him to maintain a legendary status.

don't get me wrong, I would love to see both of them. I've watched the TLC match between them two and E&C multiple times on the Network and I don't think I remember a time in the past 5-7 years or so where there were 3 top tag teams in the division.

As much as I love them, with all of Jeff's drug problems, I don't think the WWE would be willing to give him the main anything for a little while. Hell, they gave him the WWE title and see what happened there.

And Bully Ray has finally come into his own as a singles competitor. That's something WWE was unable to do, and I'd hate to see how they'd stomp all over it.

That being said, I'd like to see Matt Hardy and D-Von Dudley team up as the Hardley Boyz. The new-era Gangstanators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back