The Dragon Saga!

Please someone ban this member please.Let me tell you about my life Sage, so you know I am...I am 23 yes and I love Wrestling with a passion..a passion my Mother has..a passion that Father has as well.I live in a Hotel..oh really yes.My Father lost his job and we lost our house.Have you ever had to worry about if your going to have a meal or not.How about theirs a TV Dinner in the Frig, and it's only your 8 year old brother and yourself, will you eat it or give it your brother? Before you judge people for posting pics, look at yourself first thank you..

So we've both agreed that I'm an intellectually stimulating renegade. Excellent.

Please someone ban this member please.Let me tell you about my life Sage, so you know I am...I am 23 yes and I love Wrestling with a passion..a passion my Mother has..a passion that Father has as well.I live in a Hotel..oh really yes.My Father lost his job and we lost our house.Have you ever had to worry about if your going to have a meal or not.How about theirs a TV Dinner in the Frig, and it's only your 8 year old brother and yourself, will you eat it or give it your brother? Before you judge people for posting pics, look at yourself first thank you..

Don't care.

This isn't American Idol, you don't get off on a sob story. Most people on this site could have a heart wrenching tale of how they overcame the odds to live fulfilling lives. It doesn't mean anything to the topic at hand.

You're a pervert. You post pictures, that you download from websites, upload them to your photobucket and then post them on a thread. It is weird, it is creepy, you need to GO OUTSIDE! It isn't that your posting pictures, it's what the content of those images are.

And they won't ban me when nearly everyone agrees with me.

So your calling people who look at Diva pics preverts right, so your a pervert since you are obviously look into my threads to probably pleasure yourself..We have loads of perverts here then..I've got members names who looked at my threads, then lol.

So your calling people who look at Diva pics preverts right, so your a pervert since you are obviously look into my threads to probably pleasure yourself..We have loads of perverts here then..I've got members names who looked at my threads, then lol.

Thanks for proving my point. On a wrestling forum you are now discussing that. You're not perverted at all.

Again, go outside, get a life. Get some friends maybe, use eHarmony, It'll benefit you greatly, or just put your time into something better.

I think honestly I feel sorry for you that you probably don't have a women yourself and and your hating on someone who posting Diva Pics.What's next man hating on someone who likes the color blue..shows that your weren't raised right..

I'd really like people to stop for a second and consider what both HoHo and Dragon Saga really contribute to this forum. One provides greater access to official WWE and TNA content that might have slipped by those of us who don't regularly frequent their company websites. The other simply regurgitates typical smark taste and fallacies while doing little to make posts his stand out in terms of logic or presentation. Who are you really going to side with here? Are you going to let Dragon's thoughts pressure you into dime-a-dozen condemnations of contributions to the forum that don't fit the standard definition of "good?" Or can you for a second entertain the thought that not everybody who's different needs to be ostracized?

I think honestly I feel sorry for you that you probably don't have a women yourself and and your hating on someone who posting Diva Pics.What's next man hating on someone who likes the color blue..shows that your weren't raised right..

:disappointed:

I feel sorry for someone who posts pictures of women he doesn't even know, who'd never touch him, hes probably never met except from that one time when you sat outside Maryse's window; hope the court date went well for you by the way. And then compares it to someone liking the color blue.

If your parents raised you "right", you have a very confused definition of the word, because from reading everything you've said in this thread your parents did a horrible job dude.

I don't want to hear about your Saturday night, thank you.
News flash: It's not his fault that those pictures put a tingling in your ding-a-ling. That doesn't make him a pervert. That makes you uncomfortable with your sexuality. I bet you can't stand more than thirty seconds around a woman who's showing a little cleavage, you sick, inexperienced fuck.

^Spoken like a member who understand my point.Look Saga will can throw darts at each other...but I am not a pervert and for you to say that was a little far don't you think? I am apart of a site that had a whole section for Diva pics but I don't call them perverts.I usually update the threads every other day, or once a week.I work with my Dad, and when I have free time I check out the 5 or Wrestling Forums I am apart of.

I'd really like people to stop for a second and consider what both HoHo and Dragon Saga really contribute to this forum. One provides greater access to official WWE and TNA content that might have slipped by those of us who don't regularly frequent their company websites. The other simply regurgitates typical smark taste and fallacies while doing little to make posts his stand out in terms of logic or presentation. Who are you really going to side with here? Are you going to let Dragon's thoughts pressure you into dime-a-dozen condemnations of contributions to the forum that don't fit the standard definition of "good?" Or can you for a second entertain the thought that not everybody who's different needs to be ostracized?

I'd really like people to stop for a second and consider how Coco is actually a pretty sad person. For someone who sees himself as an "intellectually stimulating renegade", really his posts consist of nothing but slapstick humor and sarcasm, thrown in with words which he believes people will see as challenging so that most will think he has half a brain cell. Which we all know takes a genius to do.

In-truth he probably thinks he's a badass of sorts. Even basically pronouncing himself as a "troll" in an attempt to gain attention in a posters award nominations thread. The only generic one is actually you. There are one of you on every wrestling forum and people usually take no heed of anything you say. You're not funny, you're not "intellectually stimulating" and you're not a badass.

You are as really a fat bastard who sits at his computer, thinking he's cool because he likes RVD *Does the thumb gesture* and because he makes snide remarks on a wrestling forum.

I hope you enjoy your role on this forum here, because chances are it's the best your life is going to get.

News flash: It's not his fault that those pictures put a tingling in your ding-a-ling. That doesn't make him a pervert. That makes you uncomfortable with your sexuality. I bet you can't stand more than thirty seconds around a woman who's showing a little cleavage, you sick, inexperienced fuck.

So the "intellectually stimulating" Coco, who calls me generic first makes remarks about rape and then references my penis, my supposed lack of experience with women and then refers to me as an "inexperienced fuck."

Ohhh, you've got that whole "intellectually stimulating" thing down don't you. You're not generic at all.

Oh a member on the site is looking at my thread with Diva pics is he a pervert too.Saga I like debating with ya, you know you and I hitting each other with harsh words both make us look dum to the Moderators and the whole forum.By the way someone just looked at my Diva pics thread hmmm..

''Extends hand for handshake''

Oh a member on the site is looking at my thread with Diva pics is he a pervert too.Saga I like debating with ya, you know you and I hitting each other with harsh words both make us look dum to the Moderators and the whole forum.By the way someone just looked at my Diva pics thread hmmm..

''Extends hand for handshake''

I don't care.

My opinion is you're a pervert. Surely if you take so much pride in doing it then you won't mind one persons opinion. However, I have found someone who is more of a challenge, if he's of a stature to which I can label him such, so by all means continue doing what you're doing. But you have my opinion and my advice given. You can do what you want.

I'd really like people to stop for a second and consider how Coco is actually a pretty sad person. For someone who sees himself as an "intellectually stimulating renegade", really his posts consist of nothing but slapstick humor and sarcasm, thrown in with words which he believes people will see as challenging so that most will think he has half a brain cell. Which we all know takes a genius to do.
Well let's start with the obvious: Exactly what slapstick humour was there in the post you just quoted? None. It was a serious point about how not all contributions to the forum need to be the Slyfox696 alpha and omega to be worthy of existing. And it's a point that stands.

As for using words that people will see as challenging, I didn't see one of those in the post you quoted. Why? Because that's how I speak, you twat. If you perceive any words I used there as a ploy to make myself seem high-brow, that says more about your limitations than anything I've done.

In-truth he probably thinks he's a badass of sorts. Even basically pronouncing himself as a "troll" in an attempt to gain attention in a posters award nominations thread.
I'm not a troll. I reject the label. My subscription to slightly unconventional opinions doesn't mean I'm looking for a reaction. Heck, if everyone here were half as intelligent as me than I'd never have to say a word. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

The only generic one is actually you. There are one of you on every wrestling forum and people usually take no heed of anything you say. You're not funny, you're not "intellectually stimulating" and you're not a badass.
Read: I disagree with you so I'll paint you with the senseless anarchist brush to destroy your credibility. And the only reason you'd take such an easy way out is because you can feel the weight my words carry.

You are as really a fat bastard who sits at his computer, thinking he's cool because he likes RVD *Does the thumb gesture* and because he makes snide remarks on a wrestling forum.
I'm slender and have an abysmal opinion of my coolness. Odd how your one-size-fits-all approach to dealing with dissent has so many holes. Almost like you're completely full of shit. Your posts read like the inane defence mechanisms of a man who hasn't done any modicum of critical thinking in years. Maybe it's time for a long hard look in the mirror, pervert.

That's the smartest comment you made thank you and please close this.You do your thing, whatever you do and I keep posting Diva pics and chat Wrestling, but I know you love the Diva pics c'mon tell the truth...wink..wink

So the "intellectually stimulating" Coco, who calls me generic first makes remarks about rape and then references my penis, my supposed lack of experience with women and then refers to me as an "inexperienced fuck."

Ohhh, you've got that whole "intellectually stimulating" thing down don't you. You're not generic at all.
With what you've given me to work with, what else am I supposed to say? All you've done in this thread is expose your abhorrent view of the opposite sex and blame your feelings on other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back