The Doctor's Office

Just remember guys, you have to do the exercises to get a benefit. I got a Les Mills Combat DVD instructional set a few years ago, and despite my best efforts to pull an Edgar Cayce and do it via osmosis, my core is still less than rock solid. In my search to find a workout plan that suits me, I rediscovered my bicycle. An oldie but a goodie, and you can't beat the price.

My first Skype call.

Totally forgot to mention that I was at the Raw where fake Kane showed up. Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, WA. Just grabbed the program. The date? May 29, 2006. May is Kane month.

That's hilarious. Thanks to both of you for tuning in! We're gonna try and do this weekly, same time and same day since it seemed to work for everyone. That was a lot of fun.

I love that movie. It's hilarious. And the scene at the end - you know the one - was surprisingly violent. I was really taken aback by it when it happened. Gross, but that's part of why it was so funny.

Speaking of things that have taken me aback lately, I've been playing the Layton games finally. I started with 2 and finished the third last night. surprisingly a very very emotional experience that nearly drove me to tears. Not bad for what started out as a series about puzzles, eh?

still not played one

Doc, are there any plans for a Battle Zone this year? I thought it would be cool to maybe combine last year's tag team format with the classic one on one matches from previous years. Maybe a tag bracket seperate from a singles bracket?

Response to your rep (because I <3 U (don't tell my girlfriend she'll get jealous));
Steins;Gate is amazing. Okabe is amazing. I am mad scientist, it so cool, sonovabitch. Got any anime characters you'd like to see as NPC's in future RPs? I've got a ton of characters to introduce still and I'm coming up blank on some of their reps :/ (now THAT is a pun nobody except me gets...)

Yay you liked my RP :D that means a lot and I am uncertain whether that's romantic or sad. I enjoyed writing it ("Awww I can't off the 'hoff" made me giggle when I wrote that at work and it made old ladies look at me funny) but it was kind of embarrassing when I read it a day later and saw the second line of M's dialogue was in the wrong colour :p

I'd hold off on reading Dengeki Daisy right now until the final 13 chapters get translated (unless you've got mad Japanese skills) because it probably won't be as good when read again when the final chapters come out.
I am sleepy so that probably didn't make sense, here's the requirements for reading Dengeki Daisy:
1) are the final chapters out?
2) are you in a cutesy mood?
3) do you have 2-3 hours to kill?
If those requirements are met then go for it because it's the cutest thing in the world and I love it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back