The Deviless' Den

****Vth RolePlay****

A letter slid in from under the main door of Awakened Spirits. Xaitlyn picks it up as soon as she sees it and then proceeds to see outside through the nearby window. What she watches amuses her as the postman leaves the house while frightened to death after seeing Ennette near the steps. Xaitlyn then goes towards her room and sits on her rocking chair. The name of the sender immediately ignites a glow in her eyes and her face just blossoms like a rose as if this letter just showered the freshness of a long-awaited rainfall and filled enormous amount of tranquility in her heart. She rapidly tears the cover just like how a child craves for his mother and starts reading it.

Evie said:

Dear Lovely Xaitlyn Di,

Namaste Di, How are you? It's been a long time since we talked and it seems like decades have passed since we met. So let's start our SisChitChat. ;)

As far as I am concerned, I am damn good in every matter. Also I have been in great form and have totally raided the women division of this New Zealand's wrestling promotion. And here's a surprise regarding it:

tumblr_n3oxng8NUC1r4kxs6o1_500.png

YES! I did it. You too would be as shocked as well as surprised as I am in this picture which is clicked at a damn right time to showcase what this title win means for me. Yes! Your cute little sister has become NZW Women Champion. And to make you more proud of me, I want to tell you that I am undefeated till now in this promotion which just enhances my wrestling passion and encourages me to fight more and more. I have defeated the likes of Basha Sanks, Lecky Bynch, Fharlotte Clair, Bikki Nella, LayBey and then went over the wrestling veteran LJ Aee in the finals of the tournament to win this title.

This isn't the end though. This is just beginning of the journey to become the greatest women wrestler whose name is Evie! This is going to be a long long journey. And I am most excited about losing first time. Just to see if I can handle it and how do I do so? You know, Losing is a part of life. An important one. Much more important than winning. It encourages us to overcome the adversities we face.

Oops, I am just talking about myself and myself. So mean I am. But better late than never, How's your journey going on in WZCW? I have no idea about how you are meshing up your MMA style in wrestling.

What I know is that I am sure that you would be passing with flying colors in this new profession of yours. You were undefeated in MMA fights and just dominating every opponent of yours while breaking the notion of "Size Matters". I still remember when you knocked out that 6'8" Straun Browman in an intergender MMA fight with that unique kick of yours. I can't remember it's name but I am sure that it was creepy to speak.

I have learnt from you that no matter how big is a problem, there's always a solution for it and we just need to introspect ourselves to get that solution. And see with your preachings and wishes, I am at the top of the world, all due to your trust in me.

Also, I wanna thank you for all you have done so far for me. You have been a complete package of mother, father and sister for me. You never let me feel alone and always preferred me over anything else. You even ignored your health for me several times. You have raised me just like a child of yours and instigated moral values and ethics in me which indeed made me a strong character as I am today. I can't explain in words the utmost respect I have in my heart for you. And YOU DESERVE THIS RESPECT. This moment is what I have waited for all my life and it's possible only due to you, my lovely sister. There's a lot more I wanna share with you but the most important of them are some more unearthly yet soothing memories, kisses and hugs with you.

LOVE YOU A LOT.
TAKE CARE.

Yours Cute Little Evie!

The glow in Xaitlyn's eyes has increased after reading this emotionl letter. It has filled her with content, content of seeing her younger sister at the top of the world. The eyes shower some tears too, all of which signify the happiness she has felt after reading this letter. She kisses the letter several times and then hugs it as if it's Evie herself.

***Vth Match***

Result: Flex Mussel
defeated Xaitlyn Serpiente via pin after executing Flexicution(Discus Clothesline).

Xaitlyn Serpiente (Mr. Bean)​

This RP is by far your best. 10x better than any before it I'm bummed you got rid of Stokes. I think you could have kept him and has him at odds with Xaitlyn and what she wants but that's just me. I am thrilled you kept Enette though. With Xaitlyn being what she is getting rid of her would have been a huge mistake. You did a great job taking Xaitlyn & Vee's MMA history and tying it into your match. The emails are a nice touch on occasion and it worked here.

My only complaint is the same one I've given to Vee in the grammar structure. It's was horrible and kept taking me out of the story every couple of sentences. I've never seen it this bad in your other posts so I'm confused why it was this bad here.

That aside I really did enjoy it. Keep taking the feedback to heart like you did here and you'll only get better.
First of all, thanks again for your feedback.

Glad to know you liked this RolePlay. I had to separate Brendon as I didn't want him as a manager anymore. First I had no plan to add email but added it today itself.

I admit that structure wasn't good. Time was less, matter to be written was long so I rushed it somewhat. I would take care of it in future. Thanks again.

Good RP. But I've two concerns. First, you didn't ask my permission to use my character in your RP. You don't need to if you're using it in an "imaginary" situation. I'm not going to complain. But make sure you ask for the necessary permission before using someone's character in your RP.

Secondly idk to which extend you can use someone else's poem in your RP. It was a good add though.
Thanks.

I would take care of the permission in future. I didn't know about it until now.

Secondly, I think that I could use full poem if I give full credit to it's writer as I did here. I maybe wrong though.

It's funny in the part I complained about grammar I put It's instead of It.

I hate it when I do shit like that.

Using literature is fine as long as you give credit like you did here.

My rule of thumb is if it didn't come out of my head I give credit to the person who did think it up.

I noticed "it's" but thought that it might be autocorrects's fault.

I remember not giving credit to you when I used Tony in my RolePlay. :p

I would strongly advise against taking already existing work like a poem and using the entire thing in your RP whether you give credit or not.

Thanks.

I would take care of the permission in future. I didn't know about it until now.

Secondly, I think that I could use full poem if I give full credit to it's writer as I did here. I maybe wrong though.

You necessary need to ask permission from the handler prior to using his/character. Because the handler wouldn't like his character to be wriiten wrongly. It's just absurd how you had written about Vee A.D.Z.

Vee never attended college. He is just 21 years old and entered into Pro-wrestling at the age of 16, whilst pursuing his highschool and MMA on the other hand. He had never left England on business terms before joining WZCW. Despite being a little impudent and all, Vee never cheats. Your character was a Indo-Spanish, no chance they had been together in college. Vee hasn't been to India in ages. So many absurd things you had written about my character. And just to avoid this, you need to ask the handler's permission.

I'm telling you all these because this might could result in you losing your match by default. As you don't know about these rules, I'm letting you know.

I would strongly advise against taking already existing work like a poem and using the entire thing in your RP whether you give credit or not.
Although I ain't going to repeat it anytime soon, yet I would want to know the reasons behind it?

So Kap ignore what I said and go with this guy instead.
Him being on creative and having a vote trumps my not being on creative and having no vote

You necessary need to ask permission from the handler prior to using his/character. Because the handler wouldn't like his character to be wriiten wrongly. It's just absurd how you had written about Vee A.D.Z.

Vee never attended college. He is just 21 years old and entered into Pro-wrestling at the age of 16, whilst pursuing his highschool and MMA on the other hand. He had never left England on business terms before joining WZCW. Despite being a little impudent and all, Vee never cheats. Your character was a Indo-Spanish, no chance they had been together in college. Vee hasn't been to India in ages. So many absurd things you had written about my character. And just to avoid this, you need to ask the handler's permission.

I'm telling you all these because this might could result in you losing your match by default. As you don't know about these rules, I'm letting you know.
Now I do want to counter but I am on the wrong side. So I apologize from you. And as I said before, I would take care of it in future. Thanks again.

So Kap ignore what I said and go with this guy instead.

Him being on creative and having a vote trumps my not being on creative and having no vote
:thumbsup:

Although I ain't going to repeat it anytime soon, yet I would want to know the reasons behind it?

Because it's not your work and the point of RPing is your work vs the work of your opponent. From what I'm understanding you've literally taken the work of another and chucked the entire thing into your RP.

Because it's not your work and the point of RPing is your work vs the work of your opponent. From what I'm understanding you've literally taken the work of another and chucked the entire thing into your RP.
It's at the end of an "email" which is at the end of the RP where Xaitlyn is trying to help Vee feel better about the death of his friend. It really does add to it I think.

Don't use bright yellow fonts like the one you used for Vee's name in this RP. Also, I agree with what Prophet has already said on other parts such as the poem.

Simply put, the punishment for using someone else's character without their permission is a loss in the match. However, having read it, there isn't really much in the way of detriment to the Vee character. That said, we're still going to have to discuss it.

Make sure you are more aware of the rules in future, kid.

I am all okay if Xaitlyn loses because of my rule-breaking.

The rule I knew was that I had to ask permission if I wanted to use any WZCW interviewer or someone like Bateman. I wasn't aware that it included wrestlers too. And I ain't making any excuses for my mistake. I did a mistake. I am ready to pay for it.

Good RP Mr.Bean. I disagree with Frank about Stokes. I'm glad you got rid of him, the dynamic between characters wasn't working at all and was painful to read at the best of times. But I do think your character needs a soundboard other than Stokes in your RPs, somebody that doesn't stand out too much and takes attention away from Xaitlyn.

A big negative for me is (once again) the grammar. You and Vee have the same problem but it's not as bad with your RPs. You both need the FREE Grammarly download to fix sentence structure and spelling mistakes. No offense to Vee but his RP was ripe with errors and I almost stopped reading it because of that.

Also, be careful when using other characters. It's perfectly legal for Xaitlyn herself to talk about anyone in the fed during an interview and she could twist any fact that she wanted. But once you actually have two characters interacting in a conversation or using the character outside what that wrestlers handler would want, you are breaking the rules. Always ask permission just to be safe.

Plus, GET AN ENTRANCE THEME!! Lol! Xaitlyn has a shitty entrance and needs some music.

*This is just a suggestion* Pick a good song, maybe even upbeat and light. Have Xaitlyn come out to the stage with her snake wrapped around her shoulders, she's smiling and waving to the fans....then she looks at her opponent, snarls and let's her snake slither to the ring, she copy's it's movement as she slinks low and slithers her way on her stomach and forearms to the ring. She slides in and points to her opponent.

Something like that.

I forgot to reply this.

I can understand that RolePlay needs to be my work solely. But hear my pount of view.

What's RolePlay? It's like showcasing the real life of our characters right? So in real life, when we talk about a certain topic with each other, Don't we give the best examples/references to support what we say?

Using a poem is just like using a quote. Did we create it? No but we can reference it while giving the due credit.

And I can understand if the whole RolePlay is a copy paste but it isn't here. That's a small yet vital part of my RolePlay.

Just like a Random RolePlay, I am going to write a random match and post it before the end of the weekend.

Do tell me if someone wants to read Wrestler A Vs. Wrestler B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back