The Deviless' Den

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Nah, It is not just an Ask Me thread, it is going to be the place to get to know "The Deviless".

Gonna have some things in here like no one has had. :)

You're welcome, says Sandow.​

latest

"The Deviless" Xaitlyn Serpiente

***Non Playin' Characters***

Name - Ennette
Bio - A highly venomous snake (inland taipan)
who accompanies Xaitlyn. This female snake can easily interact with Xaitlyn via talking but can't talk with anyone else.

Sample Pic :
70254fc5dd537dce76b5c203d62af5cd.jpg

Name - Evie
Bio - An independent professional wrestler and the real sister of Xaitlyn.
Sample Pic :
566383b373256912328f10f6182ca79b.jpg

Name - Brendon Stokes
Bio - A former independent wrestler and presently the manager of Xaitlyn.
Sample Pic :
Wade-Barrett-visits-Japan-and-Taiwan-wade-barrett-34689266-642-361.jpg

****Sample RP****

Away from the hustle bustle of the city Dehradun, The self proclaimed Deviless prefers to live in this modest yet peaceful home.

The Indo-Spanish Provocative Sensation doesn't like the noisy surroundings in Dehradun. Neither she likes the so-called luxuries available in this capital of the state Uttarakhand.

Instead she loves to be in this peaceful state so as to revisit her past as many times as possible. For her, Past was way much better than Present and even Future.

There is no light at her home, yet ironically she has named her residence as Awakened Spirits.​

Every round, I would post about the RPs I liked and recognise them either as The Sui Generis RolePlay or The HeartDeep RolePlay.

Here we go!​

Round: Ascension 107 & Meltdown 130

***The Sui Generis RolePlay***
Garth Black
Handler: Tastycles

***The HeartDeep RolePlay***
Eve Taylor
Handler: Fullmetal FalKhemist

**Honourable Mentions**
1. Mikey Stormrage
2. Justin Cooper

*Some Comments*
I just loved Eve's RolePlay. Very heart-touching. Cooper's was the 2nd one which impressed me in this matter.

Garth's RolePlay was really unique. And Mikey's was the 2nd in this matter.

Round: Ascension 107 & Meltdown 130

Garth Black
Handler: Tastycles

Eve Taylor
Handler: Fullmetal FalKhemist

**Honourable Mentions**
1. Mikey Stormrage
2. Justin Cooper

*Some Comments*
I just loved Eve's RolePlay. Very heart-touching. Cooper's was the 2nd one which impressed me in this matter.

Garth's RolePlay was really unique. And Mikey's was the 2nd in this matter.
As Garth Black and Eve Taylor were the winners,
So here are their rewards.

Rewards would be given every round.

****Debut RolePlay****

***At Awakened Spirits***

Upon entering the house, We see Xaitlyn resting on a rocking chair with Ennette sleeping in her lap. These two female mates have been together since 13 years and they have been enjoying each moment of life with each other.

Suddenly, Xaitlyn wakes up while screaming, "Don't Kill him please, I beg you!" multiple times. This obviously awakes Ennette who tries to calm her down. The latter however doesn't ask the reason about her mate's such behaviour as she already knows about it being the former's habit since a long time.

Ennette: आह, फिर से यह सब क्यों होने लग गया है?
{Aah, Why is this happening again?}

Xaitlyn: अच्छा है ना यार, इसी बहाने याद रहता है अपना मकसद मुझे।
{That's good na, mate. This way, my main motive is memorized.}

While saying the above statement, we see her eyes full of anger and revenge to be taken but all along the enraged eyes, we also notice a smile on her face. What a deadly combo, no?

Ennette: हां, वो तो है। मकसद से याद आया कि डब्लियू.जेद.सी.डब्लियू. के बारे में क्या कहा उस बुद्धु ने?
{Yeah, that's right. By the way, what did that dumbo say about W.Z.C.W.?

Xaitlyn:नहीं उस...
{Nah, he...}

Suddenly Xaitlyn's phone rings, She just sees the name of the caller and gives a smile to Ennette who is demanding to know about the caller.

Xaitlyn: तुमने शैतान को याद किया और शैतान हाजिर है। अब मुझे फिर अंग्रेजी बोलनी पड़ेगी।
{Think of Devil and Devil just confirms his presence. Now I have to again speak English :shrug:}

Then she picks up the call while Ennette is smiling after knowing the identity of the caller.

Brendon Stokes: Good Morning, mam.

Xaitlyn: Morning, dumbo. Well, my morning would be good if you tell about my progress in applying for W.Z.C.W?

Brendon: Oh yeah, I just forgot to tell you about it.

Xaitlyn: Typical Dumbo. Now tell me about it.

Brendon: Why not. About W.Z.C.W, Well I have got some bad news for ya!

Xaitlyn: Now if you have completed your usual dialogue-speaking, tell me everything about your so-called bad news.

Brendon: Although you have successfully applied in W.Z.C.W. , yet you have been booked to face two wrestlers in your debut match thus making your path too difficult.

Xaitlyn just smirks at the mention of "difficult" and continues to talk.

Xaitlyn: Well, Easy is boring, man. Now tell me about my opponents and match details too.

Brendon: Your opponents are Luke Manson and King For A Day Winner, Noah Ryder. Your match will be on Ascension 107 in BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I have e-mailed your tickets and have booked your accommodation as well. I will send the detailed analysis about your opponents soon. W.Z.C.W. is going to be blasted by your debut. Bye, Gotta go now.

Xaitlyn: Bye, Dumbo.

The scene ends with Xaitlyn smirking while with clenched fists and then getting engaged in Naagin Dance along with Ennette.

****IInd RolePlay (i)****

After losing the triple threat match at Ascension 107, Xaitlyn Serpiente along with Brendon Stokes returned to her home country India. They both arrived at New Delhi via a flight and then took a tourist bus straight to Dehradun.

We see them both sitting on the top of the bus. Although the bus had
enough space for them, yet Xaitlyn preferred to sit above the bus, much to Stokes' dismay who feels embarrassed over such an action. Xaitlyn is enjoying the touch of nature and smiling, while Stokes is too irritated which makes him initiate a talk with her.

Brendon: I think that you surely owe me a justification for your debut loss.

Xaitlyn: Nah, I don't. I just don't care enough about losses to justify to you.

Brendon: But I do care, dammit.

Xaitlyn: Really? Then stop doing so.

Brendon: But I demand a reason for your loss? And I want it right now.

Xaitlyn: I wasn't in good mood.

Brendon: So does mood determine your fight's result? Too dumb. Promise me now, that you would try to win each and every fight, no matter what mood you're in?

Xaitlyn: Calm down, dumbo. I promise to dismantle and decimate my each opponent and conquer them by winning the fight.

Brendon: Nope. See, I can afford you losing some fight while you were tryin' your best, But I can't afford trash-talking by you in your match. Why were you doing so in the midst of your debut match?

Xaitlyn: Ugh! I already told you that I wasn't in good mood and therefore couldn't focus on my opponents. That's why I lost.

Brendon/B]: Don't change the topic. Just justify me for such rude behaviour with the fans.

Xaitlyn: That place sucks, that's why.

Brendon: Why you think so?

Xaitlyn: Because a year ago, my mentor Dean Broom was beaten to death by some gangsters here and no one dared to help him and take him to hospital atleast. If that city natives could have helped him, my mentor would have been alive today.

Saying so, She starts crying a lot. Brendon hugs her and tries to calm her down. As the scene fades to black, we see Ennette who see silently watching this whole verbal encounter while being inside a snake hide.

I really like what you're trying to do. Just had a question, why not use the Random RP section for these kinds of RPs?

I really like what you're trying to do. Just had a question, why not use the Random RP section for these kinds of RPs?
Thanks, sir. I would surely use that thread for new RolePlays but these RolePlays are already used by me in Xaitlyn's matches. I am just using this thread to accumulate everything about Xaitlyn as it happens.

****IInd RolePlay (ii) ****

We see that Stokes is about to depart from Xaitlyn's home "Awakened Spirits". He had visited her home for the first time and was very happy as he had been warmly welcomed and taken care of by her.

Brendon: Thanks for your warm reception. It was really a great experience in this simplistic yet peaceful home of yours.

Xaitlyn: You're welcome. My home's doors are always open for you. Do visit us again.

Brendon: Of course. And I would send you an email about details of your opponent as soon as I get to know about it.

Xaitlyn: Sure. And do solve the issue with my WZCW entrance. It was screwd at my debut match. No matter what, I want my entrance as applied.

Brendon: Oh Yeah, I will surely talk to WZCW officials about it. And do remember fulfilling the promise you gave me?

Xaitlyn: Don't worry about that. I would break myself but would never break my promise.

Brendon: That's great. Gotta go now, Bye and take care of yourself and your lovely Ennette.

Xaitlyn: Bye, take care and have a blissful journey.

Stokes smiles and then leaves the home.

***After 48 hours***

We see Xaitlyn with Ennette sleeping in her lap while sitting on a rocking chair. Xaitlyn opens the email sent by Stokes on her mobile and starts talking to herself.

"Your Opponent= Tony Mancini
Event= Meltdown 131
Place= Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, Indiana.

Picture of Opponent
Johnny_the_Bull_7.png

Height= 6 foot
Weight= 275 pounds
W-1/L-5

Xaitlyn: Again a heavyweight! I love such challenges. It would be fun to mesh up with his wrestling style.

Then Xaitlyn closes her eyes and repeats her opponent's name in her mind. After a couple of minutes, she restarts talking with herself while eyes still closed.

Xaitlyn: Anthony is "A male given name, in regular use since the Middle Ages." Mancini is a surname of Italian origin which, etymologically, comes from the Italian noun mancino, literally meaning "left handed".

Then she opens her eyes and resumes reading about her opponent.

Main Gimmick: The only child of notorious NY crime boss "Don" Angelo Mancini he has been told his entire life he is heir to his father's fortune and criminal enterprise and treated like a prince by his father's underlings. He thinks he can do no wrong and may be linked to some of his father's criminal undertakings and is watched by the FBI organized Crime Division's Agent Henderson. Because of this as well as other Families causing trouble 'Don' Angelo has tasked Gino Rizzoli, a soldier in the Family, to keep an eye on his son and accompany him ringside for all his matches.

Xaitlyn: So basically a gangster. Wow.

She resumes reading further.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: Will go out of his way to insult his opponents as well as people he feels are beneath him. Will not tolerate anyone talking bad about his family and will get pissed very quickly any time someone brings up his or his fathers alleged criminal activity.

Xaitlyn: So he has enough reasons to be dismantled by me. I have a golden opportunity to beat a gangster legally.

Then Ennette wakes up and initiates a talk with Xaitlyn.

Ennette: So who's your opponent this round?

Xaitlyn: Basically an Italian Gangster named Anthony Mancini. I must say that WZCW consists of people from various backgrounds.

Ennette: That's right. But still no one like you has ever joined WZCW. At last, they all are just human beings
whereas you're...

[COLOR="RoyalBlue "]Xaitlyn: Shhhhhh.... Be cautious. Even walls have ears.[/COLOR]

Then Xaitlyn smirks and sends the following email.

To:[email protected]

A quote about streaks:
Losing streaks are funny. If you lose at the beginning you got off to a bad start. If you lose in the middle of the season, you're in a slump. If you lose at the end, you're choking.
-Gene Mauch

Every streak is bound to end. Yours too will end someday. But just not against me.

Want a reason? Because I love beating the hell out of gangsters and fortunately, you are one of them and therefore my next victim.

Stop bullying and threatening innocents or the wrath of The Deviless shall dismantle you for good.

Good Luck for the match. ;)

Round: Ascension 108 & Meltdown 131

Mikey Stormrage
Handler: Rainbow Yaz

Eve Taylor/Garth Black
Hnadler: Hanzo Emore/Tastycles

**Honourable Mentions**
Justin Cooper (Da Prophet)
Constantine (Dave O Mac)
Vee A.D.Z (Prince Vee)
Xander LeBelle (TBK)​

Don't forget the majority of the forum users are American and it's the middle of the night here.

Also these types of threads never see to much action so don't get discouraged if not to many people post in it.

Tell us more about your "The Sui Generis RolePlay" & "The HeartDeep RolePlay". What do these mean and what is your criteria for picking them?

How much of yourself is inside your WZCW character?
Significant.

Like:

1. The previous injury stated about Xaitlyn is actually mine in real life.
2. I love MMA and Miesha Tate is my favorite so that's why Xaitlyn has her image rep and isa MMA fighter.
3. I always prefer action over talking and so does Xaitlyn. Etc.

Tell us more about your "The Sui Generis RolePlay" & "The HeartDeep RolePlay". What do these mean and what is your criteria for picking them?
Sui Generis RolePlay means an unique RolePlay. Different from normal RolePlays. Rarely seen.
HeartDeep RolePlay means heart touching RolePlay. This is awarded to that RolePlay which connects the most with me emotionally.

****IIIrd RolePlay****

***After Meltdown 131***

After her second consecutive loss in WZCW, we see Xaitlyn Serpiente along with Ennette and Brendon Stokes seated in a taxi towards the airport where she was supposed to take a flight back to India. Brendon initiates the talk with her.

Brendon: I am really proud of your performance against Tony Mancini.

Xaitlyn watches Brendon with a surprised look while he continues.

Brendon: I know that you lost your second consecutive match in WZCW. But the improvement shown by you in your second match impressed me. Competing a heavyweight like Mancini while being not even half of his weight is just too good.

Xaitlyn: Thanks. I am happy that I could do something to make you proud of myself. Still I couldn't get the win but I am determined enough to get my first win in WZCW as soon as possible.

Brendon is quite happy with her focused response and doesn't hesitate to show his happiness.

Brendon: That's what I wanted in you in the first place. Focus. Determination. Wins and Losses are secondary, Your performance in the ring is primary. I am truly glad for you and I am expecting you to win your debut PPV match at Unscripted.

Xaitlyn: Yes, I am surely going to give my 100% to win this match. By the way, Who am I facing?

Brendon: Your opponents would remain a mystery until you enter the ring. You are supposed to compete in a tag match and a diplomat named Xander LeBelle is going to be your partner for this match. I would send the other details as soon as I get to know about them. Best of Luck.

Xaitlyn: Thanks a lot. And don't forget to catch my interview with Saeed Sisters.

Brendon nods while smiling to her. After a while, the taxi arrives at the airport and they say goodbye to each other while we see Ennette pleased after listening their conversation.

***After 2 days***

We see both sisters getting ready for the last segment of this live episode at the set of Saeed Sisters. Commercial break ends and shooting starts. Sana, the elder of two sisters, initiates.

Sana: Welcome back to your favorite program Saeed Sisters.

Zeenia: And now we are going to present that segment of our show which is extremely liked by the women.

Sana: Yes, you guessed it right. Our segment named Inspiring Women has an interesting guest for us tonight.

Zeenia: Our tonight's guest is a wrestler in the prestigious wrestling federation WZCW. Please welcome the self-proclaimed Deviless Of WZCW, Xaitlyn Serpiente!!!

The lights go out. After a while, lights come back and we see Xaitlyn seated along with Ennette around her neck.

The sister duo gets frightened on seeing the snake but soon calm down after getting reminded by the director about the snake being harmless.

Sana: So as we heard about you, you really are quite different from others. It's a pleasure meeting you.

Xaitlyn: Thanks and I am glad that you both found me deserving enough to appear on this prestigious show.

Zeenia: That's nice of you to say so. So how does it feel to be a part of WZCW?

Xaitlyn: Great. Divine. I don't even have enough words to desribe the bliss I feel at WZCW. It's all because of my sister Evie that I decided to join this federation. She is also a professional wrestler.

Sana: So you both are in same profession but in different federations?

Xaitlyn nods positively.

Zeenia: You have been in 2 matches in this federation and you have lost them both. Thoughts about these losses?

Xaitlyn: As I have said before, I didn't join WZCW to win the titles or matches, I have joined to fight anyone who faces me in that ring. Dismantling my opponent is much preferable for me instead of winning matches.

Sana: That's really an unique approach to wrestle with. Next, I would want you to tell more about yourself so that the audience can know you more as until now you have been a mysterious lady. Something like your hobby or anything you like.

Xaitlyn: Ummm.... Whenever I get free time, I sing some folk songs which have touched my heart through their lyrics. For me, A song's lyrics are the root of every other thing used in that song.

Zeenia: Wow, I am really impressed. Such a good way to describe a song. What about singing your favorite song right now?

Xaitlyn responds negatively this time due to which Sana tries to persuade her.

Sana: I would be grateful if you could cater to our demand. Your fans would be glad to hear you singing.

Xaitlyn gives in while in hesitation after both sisters persuade her with sheer efforts. Even Ennette nods in a postive tone.

Xaitlyn: This song is a Punjabi folk song named Ik Kudi. It was written by the legend lyricist Late. Shiv Kumar Batalvi.

After a while, Xaitlyn closes her eyes and starts singing.

Original Version:
Ikk kudi jihda naam mohabbat,
Gum hai, gum hai, gum hai.

Oh saad muradi sohni phaabat,
Gum hai, gum hai, gum hai,

Ho surat osdi pariyaan wargi,
Sirat di oh mariyam lagdi.

Hasdi hai taan phul jharhde ne,
Turdi hai taan gazal hai lagdi,

Lamm salammi saru de kadh di haye,
Umar aje hai marke agg di,
Par naina di gal samajhdi.

Ik kudi jida naam mohabbat,
Ghum hai, ghum hai, ghum hai,
Ho saad muraadi sohni phaabat,
Gum hai, gum hai, gum hai.

Translated Version:

A girl whose name is love,
is missing, is missing, is missing,

Simple wisher, beautiful looking,
is missing, is missing, is missing.

Her looks are like that of fairies,
Her nature is like that of Mariam.

When she laughs, the flowers fall,
When she walks, she looks like a ghazal.

She is tall like the saru tree,
But her age is hardly like that of fire,
But she can understand the talks of eyes.

A girl whose name is love,
is missing, is missing, is missing,
Simple wisher, beautiful looking,
is missing, is missing, is missing.

After completion of the song, tears flow from the eyes of The Deviless. Both sisters are glad after listening such a great song in such a melodious voice. Both stand up while clapping with wet eyes and hug Xaitlyn tightly.

Zeenia: So that's the end of today's episode. I hope that you also found today's guest interesting as well as inspiring. I and Sana Didi would meet you next week at the same time. Till then, Stay Happy. Stay Blessed. Good Night everyone.

The camera goes off air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back