The David French Party

Whats the healthcare plan like in the David French party. I need to know before i throw myself in the line of fire against the video game party.
Death panels run by SNS. Don't get sick.

Coco The Monkey
Gelgarin
Great White Sam
Wicked Valentine
Sanka Coffie
Joe's Gonna Kill You
The_Mission
ScreaminNormanSmiley
George Steele's Barber
Echelon
The God-Damn Batman!
OwenHart100%legend
Tin-Tin Rebadowds
The Champ
Kotre Ibushimix
Cult of BRohanity
UnBEARaBULLfan
jmt225

More to come.

david-french.jpg

Sanka, cancel the RVD sigs. Champ makes a good point about the Punk shoe fitting. Not to mention that CM Punk is a hotter topic. Who wants to make group Punk sigs?

Right, well I'd already started this so I just added a little CM Punk into the mix.

26272ad.png

It's like a Mondrian painting of this party's ideals and influences. Note the signature RVD shrug against the backdrop of the forum's non-spam sections.

I love it. As thought it was complete until we realized that CM Punk's evil eyes add a little spice to everything. Red that man and everybody wear it!

Sanka is our winner. No disrespect to Rohan though. He's a valued member of our team.

It's cool, mine was just a CM Punk sig I made a few months ago. Sanka's is awesome, I'll sport it when I get on to a computer.

Disappointing. I was really looking forward to watching you execute the winner(s) of the surviving family members' Russian roulette game.

Count me in. RIP David. (add more friends and members of the Book This! section may be joining.)

EDIT: What link do I need to decorate myself in one of those sexy sigs?

I was going to do that after the elections are over. Until then I will continue this farce of only being pro-euthanasia.

Now our opponents families will not get any promises about their demise.

Thanks for delivering the goods, Sign Guy. The (almost oppressive) warmth under my wing will see you through the winter.

Are you talking real Russian Roulette with 5 bullets in a 6 chamber revolver, or the pussy version with only one?

Big Nick Dudley has confirmed his pledge via PM. Just in case there was any confusion regarding his earlier post.

The pressure of conformity is dangling above my head. Despite not wanting to get involved in the elections, I will succumb and join the David French Party. I hope Coco's wing is as toasty as it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back