The Coporate Ministry 2.0

dkorolenchuk

Dark Match Winner
So with SR out of the picture what the "Tournament" needs is HHH to help Bray Wyatt win the gold.

This forming the Wyatt Family Authority

You could even put the tag belts on any 2 of the other 3 monsters to form a dominating faction.

Have Reigns and Ambrose butt heads with them until Rollins return to temporarily reform a face Shield maybe plus one more new member.

After a few months the Shield can implode again if they choose.

Oh man, I hope not. Corporate Ministry 1.0 wasn't even a good idea.

As it is, I'm waiting for Bray Wyatt to live up to his word of tearing down the establishment. It's not a stretch to refer to the Authority as the establishment. Further on, Bray is the shepherd, not a sheep. I can't see his character follow anybody's lead without severe character alterations, nor could I see Triple H regarding Wyatt as an equal "leader" in such a position.

Lastly, the notion of a top heel aligned with authority figures is as tired as the notion of authority figures themselves. That may come off as hypocritical, considering I have openly hoped that Reigns joins the Authority at Survivor Series. However, that relationship would be far less forced than a hypothetical Family Authority, in my estimations. Reigns looks like a company man (in a WWE context, anyway). Wyatt looks far from it.

The Corporate Ministry was a once in a lifetime group. It wont and shouldn't happen again. It was a great time in wrestling. The culmination of the higher power storyline and linked together everything that was happening with several characters.

I like the Wyatt family. But just like WWE, I have not completely sure how to use them. Bray Wyatt is gold. He could be this generations undertaker if they work it right.

If anything I'd have Wyatt try to take down the establishment with his newfound 'powers' and the recruitment of the Brothers of Destruction.

I felt the corporation and ministry both lost out with the merger.
I feel similarly to this, that it would hurt both Wyatt, he'd lose free reign over his group and become HHH's bitch, completely against his character. Similarly to how the Undertaker was well above being held back by The higher power of Vince McMahon, I wouldn't want to see Bray answering to the Levesques. Bray is really getting into his groove with the character, don't mess with it.

Please, as much I fancy the authority angle, I'm getting more irritated time to time. I mean, someday they act like a face and the other, the heel. Moreover, Stephanie McMahon, is the face boss to the Diva's division and the meanest heel to the others. This needs to end soon. Bray is on his own way of forming a formidable team, let him do that.

Cheers!!

Please, as much I fancy the authority angle, I'm getting more irritated time to time. I mean, someday they act like a face and the other, the heel. Moreover, Stephanie McMahon, is the face boss to the Diva's division and the meanest heel to the others. This needs to end soon. Bray is on his own way of forming a formidable team, let him do that.

Cheers!!

Perhaps Steph is a dirty feminist who reads Gloria Steinem all day while eating Æbleskiver and sitting all by herself, crying silently about the girls in magazines.

Or they don't know what the character is, and both her and Trips are making it about themselves. It's one of the two, I don't know.

Yeah, the Corporate Ministry angle was beneficial for four people. Vince McMahon, Shane Mcmahon, Steph McMahon, and HHH. Everyone else suffered and I feel much the same would happen here. Vince was put over as an evil genius because of the Higher Power thing, Shane got his first chance to really shine on the mic while leading the Ministry, Steph was introduced to our TV screens, and HHH was able to cement himself in the main event by working with Taker. Taker was basically thrust to the side and overshadowed by Vince and Shane throughout that whole run, even he'll tell you that. As for others like Viscera, Mideon, The Acolytes, Ken Shamrock, and Bossman... they were all used basically as pawns and after the angle was over, their stocks fell so much that only the APA were able to get back on their feet, and they had to re-invent themselves to do it.

Were this to happen, it would benefit three people. HHH, Steph, and POSSIBLY Bray. Everyone else would have to play a major background role, and it would probably end up hurting Strowman and Harper in the end. Plus, Bray and HHH together? I can't see it happening.

Yeah, the Corporate Ministry angle was beneficial for four people. Vince McMahon, Shane Mcmahon, Steph McMahon, and HHH. Everyone else suffered and I feel much the same would happen here. Vince was put over as an evil genius because of the Higher Power thing, Shane got his first chance to really shine on the mic while leading the Ministry, Steph was introduced to our TV screens, and HHH was able to cement himself in the main event by working with Taker. Taker was basically thrust to the side and overshadowed by Vince and Shane throughout that whole run, even he'll tell you that. As for others like Viscera, Mideon, The Acolytes, Ken Shamrock, and Bossman... they were all used basically as pawns and after the angle was over, their stocks fell so much that only the APA were able to get back on their feet, and they had to re-invent themselves to do it.

Were this to happen, it would benefit three people. HHH, Steph, and POSSIBLY Bray. Everyone else would have to play a major background role, and it would probably end up hurting Strowman and Harper in the end. Plus, Bray and HHH together? I can't see it happening.

Are you implying that Naked Mideon was a flop?

Seriously though, this post is so right it hurts my face. The only really great thing to come out of the Corporate Ministry was the awesome theme. Maybe "It was me, Austin!" but mostly that theme.

The Undertaker and Kane going over to be with the Authority that would work but not Bray and the boys. Bray does not work for anyone or with anyone he takes orders from nobody. You could have Bray and his boys vs. the Authority but they would never work together. If in the future The Wyatts start taking over and HHH does not care for it he recruits Taker and Kane or whoever maybe the Shield and than you have a Corporate Ministry Taker, Kane, and the Shield. I would love that for Survivor Series 2016.

The Corporate Ministry was a once in a lifetime group. It wont and shouldn't happen again. It was a great time in wrestling. The culmination of the higher power storyline and linked together everything that was happening with several characters.

I like the Wyatt family. But just like WWE, I have not completely sure how to use them. Bray Wyatt is gold. He could be this generations undertaker if they work it right.

I'd rather see The Wyatt Family feud with The Authority. It'd be great to see it come down to a future Bray Wyatt vs. HHH in the future, maybe at a Summerslam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back