The BIGGEST Changes in WWE History!

LEGEND KILLER

Occasional Pre-Show
So obviously this is a hypothetical never gonna happen thread however some of the individual moves may actually happen somewhere somehow...

by the grace of god you can now make the following moves....

1) You can FIRE ANY 5 wrestlers OFF the WWE rosters from any brands but only 5 in total!

2) you can attain ANY 5 wrestlers off the TNA roster to add onto either Raw, Smackdown or ECW (you have to answer i know nobody is that great down there...lol just kidding)

3) You can bring back ANY 5 Wrestlers who are retired, injured or inactive from the past or present

my answers...

1) Horswaggle, Festus, Jesse, Sheamus, Hacksaw Duggen

2) Kurt Angle, Booker T, Bobby Lashley, Sting, Matt Morgan

3) Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Stone Cold, The Rock, Brock Lesnar

have fun with it....

i forgot to place my new TNA guys in WWE i would put Morgan on ECW to go for the world title, Sting on Smackdown to go after Undertaker, Angle on Raw to feud with Swagger, Booker on Smackdown to go after the Intercontinental belt, and Lashley on Raw to feud with Batista.

Hogan, Stone cold on Raw to feud with eachother, Macho, Rock on Smackdown to feud with eachother leading to Cena/Rock WM, and Brock on Raw to feud with Lashley....

wouldnt that ROCK the foundation of wrestling...OH MY GOD!

You’re FIRED!!
The 5 Singles Champions. I don’t want to see them without a job, so I say send them to TNA. I’m sure they could use Randy, Jeff, Christian, Rey and Kofi.

You’re HIRED!!
The Main Event Mafia!! Raw gets Kevin Nash (Clique, Kliq, BOOM!!), Smackdown gets Samoa Joe (he just fits), ECW gets Kurt Angle (It's the only "World" Title he's missing) and the WWE Tag Team Division gets 2 halves of 2 of the greatest Tag Teams ever, Booker T. and Scott Steiner, Harlem Brothers / Steiner Heat!!

Welcome Back!!
The Icon of Raw, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Icon of Smackdown, The Rock, The Icon of WCW (going to Smackdown), Ric Flair, The Icon of WWE (Going to Raw), Hulk Hogan, The Face (pun intended) of UFC (Going to ECW to lead William, Vladimir and Ezekiel), Brock Lesnar!!

Fire

Chavo Guerrero, Hornswoggle, Jimmy Wang Yang, Kofi Kingston, and Abraham Washington.

Hire

ECW-Kurt Angle, Raw-Kevin Nash, Smackdown-Sting, and ECW-Team 3D

Come Back

The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, X-Pac (to join DX), Brock Lesnar, and Hulk Hogan

You're FIRED!!!

1.John Cena
2.Hornswaggle
3.Abraham Washington
4.Jillian
5.The Great Khali

You're HIRED!!!

1.AJ styles-
2.Somoa Joe-
3.That new knockout thats been winning alot...I think her name is Serita? Something like that, I haven't been good at remembering new names lately.
4.Alex Shelley-
5.Chris Sabin-

Welcome back!!!

1.Eddie Guerrero
2.Stone Cold
3.The Rock
4.Tajiri
5.RVD

Fire from WWE: Hornswoggle, Abraham Washington, Festus, Koslov, Khali

Fire from TNA: Cody Deaner, Jesse Neal, Jethro Holliday, BG James, Kip James

Hire/WWE: Kurt Angle-Smackdown, AJ Styles-Raw, Samoa Joe-Smackdown, Sting-Smackdown, Matt Morgan- Raw

Hire/TNA: Edge, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Chris Jericho/MEM, Lance Storm

Legends to WWE: Hulk Hogan/Smackdown, Brock Lesnar/Raw, Randy Savage/Raw, Steve Austin/Raw, The Rock/Smackdown

Legends to TNA: Ricky Steamboat, Rob Van Dam, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Terry Funk

Sorry but I had to include TNA as well.

FIRE
Funaki
Great Khali
William Regal
Chavo
Mike Knox

HIRE
Kurt Angle
Chris Sabin
Elijah Burke
Team 3D

BRING BACK
The Rock
Brock Lesnar
Ken Shamrock
RVD
Luther Reigns

Fire
Hornswoggle
Mark Henry
Hacksaw
Chavo
Mike Knox

Hire
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelley
Robert Roode

Bring Back
Stone Cold
RVD
Sabu
Raven (ECW Raven)
Bret Hart

People to Fire
The Great Khali, Hornswoggle, Jillian Hall, Ranjin Singh, and Vladmir Kozlov

People to Hire
AJ Styles (To Raw), Samoa Joe (To Smackdown), Christopher Daniels (To Raw), Kurt Angle (To Smackdown), and Abyss (To ECW)

People to Bring Back
Bruno Samartino (To Smackdown), Stone Cold Steve Austin (To Raw), Bret Hart (To Smackdown), Owen Hart (To Smackdown), and Chris Benoit (To ECW)

Although these wouldn't bring about the most shocking changes in WWE history, its what I would do if I were in the position to choose all this wacky stuff:

FIRED
1. Vladimir Kozlov - The guy has yet to put on a single match that I've thought was remotely entertaining. He's been here all this time and he's STILL just fucking up matches with jobbers? Absolutely pointless, absolutely talentless, and he's too old to be groomed heavily into even just a shitty performer because it would take too long.

2. Hacksaw Jim Duggan - Who are you fooling, man? Give it up.

3. The Great Khali - Pointless anymore. I'd love to see him just go.

4. Tyler Reks - I don't see anything of value in him. Of course, I don't see anything with Sheamus or Abraham Washington either.

5. Slam Master J - Just doesn't have it.

*Note: I wouldn't release Hornswoggle, but I'd prevent him from ever doing anything. He'd just be a manager type role that comes out and everyone laughs at, but he doesn't ever cause the win or anything. I'd use him more as a punching bag to create heat for the heel than actually have him DO anything.

*Note: As much as I don't like Funaki, I would keep him on the roster just to team him up with Tatsu and Jimmy Wang Yang and create a little Kaientai type reunion. It isn't like they're going to be downgraded from their "illustrious profiles" if that would happen, right? Lol

TNA ACQUISITIONS

1. Sting - A feud with Undertaker is too good to pass up, even though I'm not a huge fan of Sting.
2. Kurt Angle - Self-explanatory, but only from a fan's perspective, not from a business one, because he's clearly a huge liability with all these legal problems.
3. Kevin Nash - Say what you want about how his wrestling ability has deteriorated, I want my Diesel return lol. I think he'd be a great manager.
4. Mick Foley - C'mon, Mick. You're not a TNA guy. You're a WWE guy. Take a chair shot from the Miz and help get him over.
5. This one is tough. AJ Styles is a good performer, but I don't think he'd make any splash whatsoever in the WWE. The same goes for Eric Young. Also, the MCMG are fun to watch, but in reality, they're nothing fantastic and won't probably go further than the tag team division in the WWE. Then there's Lashley, whom could be good if he improved more on the mic and in the ring in my mind. Then there's Booker, a pain in the ass but still talented. Jay Lethal, looks promising, but idk. Robert Roode, same deal. Hell I'd consider maybe even bringing Jarrett as the fifth guy. I don't know.

RETIREES/ETC
1. The Rock - No need to explain.
2. Stone Cold - No need to explain.
3. Bret Hart - No need to explain.
4. Brock Lesnar - I'm not too familiar with the guy as I was on a WWE hiatus during his time, but from what I've seen, he would definitely be a welcomed return.
5. Hulk Hogan - No need to explain, really, although I wish I could merge his popularity with Randy Savage's in-ring skill lol.

Fire:
-Jillian: Just so I don't have to hear her singing anymore
-Michael Cole: let him get a Vintage "future endeavors"
-Jesse (or whatever he is calling himself now)
-Great Khali
-Abraham Washington (he could be good, if they just make him a manager or a GM, but this talk show garbage is terrible)

Hire from TNA:
-Kevin Nash, BG and Kip James (all to join DX with HHH/HBK on RAW)
-Samoa Joe (ECW)
-AJ Styles (ECW)

Re-hires:
-Rob Van Dam
-Lance Storm
-Sabu
-Jerry Lynn
-Paul Heyman

You may have noticed a trend in my re-hire section. All of them are ECW alum, and I would put them all there, with Heyman as the GM, RVD as ECW champ, and Lynn and Sabu going for the returning TV title. I would then put Styles/Samoa Joe on ECW, along with most of the current ECW roster. One more change would be putting JR on ECW as the play by play guy with Matt Stryker (Joey Styles is done with commentating, so I would not use him, and I just don't think he is well suited for WWE commentating). JR is the best commentator in the business today, and it would lend more credibility to ECW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back