The best Tag Team That Never Was? The Death of Ascension

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Thomas Latimer, who appears as Kenneth Cameron for WWE's developmental promotion, NXT, was arrested late Thanksgiving Eve in St. Petersburg, Florida, on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication. He was taken into custody to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and released on $5,100 bail, with the battery charge costing $5,000 and the disorderly intoxication charge costing $100.

This is not Latimer's first run-in with the law. He was arrested on January 29, 2011 in Hillsbourgh, Florida, on charges of driving under the influence.

It would appear that WWE cut ties with Latimer following his arrest. His profile has been removed from the roster page of the developmental promotion's official website, fcwwrestling.info.

Latimer, who is 26-years-old and hails from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England, joined WWE two years ago. He has been tag teaming with Conor O'Brian as of late, with the duo known as The Ascension.

Big-Time Bummer

They can't just, y'know, replace him with any of the other, many talented guys who aren't doing anything in NXT?

Finding a more talented in-ring performer than Cameron isn't hard, hell Sam is already a viable contender. All he needs now is to do that weird entrance and speak like hes gargling marbles.

They better not give up on the Ascension tag-team, just find another partner who can play the role... i'm sure there is some kind of storyline reason that can be given for Cameron not being seen on TV again...

Isnt pac cool, talented and british? Die his hair black, give him a leather jacket and cover him in glitter... What? He's a vampire right?

If these guys arent vampires i'll eat my hat. (kayfabe, yo.)

The flying about would have a supernatural essence, obviously.

Pac already has the black hair, but I don't think they necessarily have to be British.

And their not vampires, just insomniacs.

I think... If they were vampires... It would help.

PAC's abilities could not be explained through insomnia. Vapirism remains, as yet, untested, and perhaps a federal offence. Instant heat, and sympathy from the Juggalo crowd (which is essential more heat from non-clowns)

I'm up for Sam taking up the role, but I do need to see proof of his skills to pay the bills first. A home-made wrestling video would do nicely. Better go with a singlet until FCW call you, it's cold right now.

Cameron had a great look. Hopefully they bring him back in a few months when everything dies down. Put him into rehab and what not. He's easily replaceable in that team though. Shit, throw Bo Dallas in that team and they won't miss a beat.

Cameron had a great look. Hopefully they bring him back in a few months when everything dies down. Put him into rehab and what not. He's easily replaceable in that team though. Shit, throw Bo Dallas in that team and they won't miss a beat.

Throw Bo Dallas in there and not a person will care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back