Lucky Cannon Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
It has come to light that WWE NXT Redemption contestant Lucky Cannon (real name Jonathan Emminger) was arrested earlier this year in Florida for impersonating a police officer.

Emminger, 27, was arrested on the morning of February 28, 2011 in Hillsbourgh, Florida and charged with falsely personating a law enforcement official. He was booked into the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office at 11:26 a.m. and subsequently released on $2,000 bail.

Emminger previously worked as a deputy sheriff for the Pinellas County Sheriff's Department in Pinellas County, Florida, which could explain how he was able portray himself as a member of police.

This information is coming out now because his mug shot was recently cataloged on Google Images, the most comprehensive image search on the web.

It's funny down to where it reminds you that he was an actual former Deputy Sheriff. I was thinking at first he got drunk one night and started tellin' people he was a police officer, or got caught taking a piss against a wall and his initial response was that he was a police officer, and he can do whatever he wants, but I guess not.

Oddly in a weird way, this kind of makes me like him just that little bit more.

might i add, BAHAHAHA. lol now thts out of my system. im sorry but i always find it hilarious when wrestlers get arrested for doin dumb shyt jus like everyone else. its refreshing. im curious of what actually went down because if he was jus drunk and like "im an occifer mr. occifer", he would be my new favorite lol. but hey, kids got spunk.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now that I got that out of my system, at least it's different than all the other situations where they're drunk or high and get pulled over while driving. It's also a pretty good mugshot. He looks like his shit is made of gold or something. He's got balls, that's for sure.

So with that out of the way...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

A wrestler impersonating a police officer. What, wasn't this kind of the concept for the original Walking Tall movie?

Anyways glad to see superstars do the same stupid shit we all do too, but from my recollection not many go for the Law Enforcement gold. So kudos LC. Kudos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back