The best and worst of the WZCW future endevored

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Some of us Yesterday got talking in Yaz's Q&A thread about some bad gimmicks that have passed through WZCW and I got to thinking what people thought were the best as well as the worst that have moved on from WZCW.

Barrett Stratton could write competently and would've probably been alright....

That's if he didn't write an RP where he hired a ****e to suck off rolled up bank notes among some really weird shit, got annoyed when he got told that's not cool, then decided to "go out with a bang" (his words) and made a thread in the RP section with something that I ended up not being able to read before it was either moved or deleted. No one has come close to that in recent times.

His farewell RP is in the random RP thread. Nothing on this site has made me feel more uncomfortable and I was here for X's unveiling of the Sid chronicles

I just skimmed over all the names of the released wrestlers....of all of them, I like the name Action Saxton. He could have his own cold medicine called Fast Action Saxton Cold N Flu.

The truly worst were unremarkable and forgettable.

The entertainingly worse is a different beast. Do we count guys who didn't make it though creative? The term "Areoplex" comes to mind.

I just skimmed over all the names of the released wrestlers....of all of them, I like the name Action Saxton. He could have his own cold medicine called Fast Action Saxton Cold N Flu.

Doc had a good run with Action Saxton.

One half of a tag team that is easily top three in fed history and without doubt the most popular found their humour a bit too LOLRANDOM at times for me personally but they were excellent.

DirtyJosé;5426067 said:
The truly worst were unremarkable and forgettable.

The entertainingly worse is a different beast. Do we count guys who didn't make it though creative? The term "Areoplex" comes to mind.

Yeah? That one is new to me. I would argue that the real trash we had in fed have either blossomed into much better writers (Joe Mason > Krypto > Flex) or just stayed as total unerring crap (Jacobs, Westhoff and Joe Mason's former tag partner spring to mind)

Yeah? That one is new to me. I would argue that the real trash we had in fed have either blossomed into much better writers (Joe Mason > Krypto > Flex) or just stayed as total unerring crap (Jacobs, Westhoff and Joe Mason's former tag partner spring to mind)

I was Joe West, not much real difference in quality except I didn't come up with the genius that was Jew gold.

One half of a tag team that is easily top three in fed history and without doubt the most popular found their humour a bit too LOLRANDOM at times for me personally but they were excellent.

Same here. But I had many a nights being thoroughly entertained by both Doc and JGlass.

Same here. But I had many a nights being thoroughly entertained by both Doc and JGlass.

Oh yeah their RPs never failed to entertain. We never got our rubber match though IIRC since I left the fed for a while at the same time we won the titles back.

Funny enough I quit drinking it soon after leaving the character. Despite tasting great it's not very healthy for you.

Makes sense. Propel is not a thing over here.

Weren't you once a transvestite FalK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back