The Australian Flag

A11oftheLights

Getting Noticed By Management
So on Monday night, over here, local rapper 360 said the Australian flag was a symbol of racism.

He went on to explain his actions by telling a story of sorts
“On Australia Day you see a bunch of dudes walking around with their tops off. They’re getting on the drink, they’ve got an Australian flag wrapped around their neck. I’ve seen it so many times. They just started yelling at taxi drivers, ‘Get out of our country, this is not your country’. And they’re wearing Australian flags. I’ve seen it so much growing up and still today. It’s pathetic."
I see where he's coming from but personally I dont agree with him about the flag. He's not the first person in the media to make a comment similar to this in relation to Australians being perceived as racist by the rest of the world. So I thought I'd ask the Bar Room if they perceive Australians as racist and if so why?

That's pussy racism. If you want a racist flag...
P9120008.JPG

Quit projecting your racism on entire countries you racist.

See what I mean when I say we've got everything here? If Australia wants a new minority to harass you can have all the Yinzers you want.

As for me being racist, well, I'm a product of my environment.

On an unrelated note, I'm going to go visit my police officer uncle in Ferguson, Missouri this weekend. Then, next weekend, I'll be headed to our nation's capital to take in a football game. Before I do any of that, though, I think I'll watch some Speedy Gonzales cartoons.

See what I mean when I say we've got everything here? If Australia wants a new minority to harass you can have all the Yinzers you want.

On an unrelated note, I'm going to go visit my police officer uncle in Ferguson, Missouri this weekend. Then, next weekend, I'll be headed to our nation's capital to take in a football game. Before I do any of that, though, I think I'll watch some Speedy Gonzales cartoons.

I thought you were black.

Does that make me racist?

But how do you feel about frumpy broads?

The use of the words black and white make you a racist, you racist.

Wait a minute, I just used the words black and white. I must be a racist.

Drats!

:lmao:

On a more serious note, I really do hate the term "African-American".

:lmao:

On a more serious note, I really do hate the term "African-American".

I remember laughing at a picture of Lil Wayne labelled American and Charlize Theron as African at how true it was and how so many people didn't get it.

I thought you were black.

Does that make me racist?

Clearly he is Samoan.

I have a bunch of old fence pieces to burn- Should I hang a sign that says "Dont worry black folks, it isnt a cross" just to clear any confusion? Or would assuming they would think its a cross make me a racist?

Clearly he is Samoan.

I hear we're awful at rugby.

I have a bunch of old fence pieces to burn- Should I hang a sign that says "Dont worry black folks, it isnt a cross" just to clear any confusion? Or would assuming they would think its a cross make me a racist?

If you burn it on your own property and don't wear any robes or hoods then you're good.

And do you guys even do that over there? I thought only us Klansmen here in 'Murrca burned crosses.

Yeah I'd say I'm a racist cunt, I'd never bang an Aboriginal.

Ask the right person and they'll tell you they all have the clap.

Seriously though, I've never met an aboriginal person that wasnt a fun to be around once they were comfortable in their surroundings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back