The Ambrose vs Wyatt feud

BRAT

Dark Match Winner
This feud started at the Hell in a cell match between Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. This feud started quite impressive with the interference of Bray Wyatt in the match. Then they had a match at Survivor Series which ended in a disqualification. And the next month,they fight each other in a TLC match which,although the good match,the end was disappointing and ridiculous. Finally,last week we saw an Ambulance match,which I liked it,and the clear winner after a violent encounter was Bray Wyatt. I hope this was the last we saw about this storyline.
I believe this feud damaged both superstars because they have been building to become top superstars and even a loss might cost alot.

I don't understand Dean Ambrose being a sacrifical lamb most of this past year. The guy didn't win ANY of the matches between him and Rollins or him and Wyatt (who watches Tribute To The Troops? It's not like any matches matter on there). He could have easily got his revenge on Rollins in the Cell and have Bray attack him afterward. At least he would have a huge win under his belt while losing like 3 times to Wyatt.

It's not like Ambrose looks strong still coming out of all those losses. He looks like a complete fool after that TV exploded in his face and was basically destroyed in the Ambulance match. I am sure he will bounce back but this was not good booking by any stretch of the imagination. I don't view Wyatt as any more of a threat then I did before mainly because HIS booking was atrocious earlier in the year as well. It's pretty close to say that Wyatt is a bust at this point in time. There's still a chance but man alive a lot of his mistique is gone now. Not too mention none of his promos make any sense and all of his feuds have been the same by claiming he wants to "save" his opponent whatever that means.

This feud was nothing more than filler and a complete waste of time. It ticks me off about Ambrose and unless the clock counts down at the Rumble and he drives an ambulance to the ring and goes on to win the thing I don't see WWE making up for him looking like shit all year but I haven't even seen him being brought up to win it so highly doubtful. Just hope they have something big planned for him this year. Don't really care about Wyatt as I've grown tired of him but maybe he will change my mind sooner or later.

His mystique or what he has left of it is crumbling away. Feud was a total waste of time, but at least I can see why they had it now. Ambrose has been booked badly, but he is still over. Not as much as he was, but Wyatt has certainly brought him down a few pegs.

I don't know what's in store for Wyatt. Quite honestly they should repackage him but I don't even know if that would work. He's a good heel I suppose, I'm not into cult leaders types, find the whole idea of one to be a turn off.

Hopefully we've seen the last of this feud, it did neither of them any good, and let's hope Ambrose can pick it up again.

A wrestler doesn't have to win a bunch of matches in order to become over, or be successful. Take a step back and look at reality for a second. Is Ambrose's booking really been that bad? He's been featured in several main event matches over the last couple of months, been given allot of TV time/promo time/exposure, and for the most part has been made to look the equal of Bray Wyatt. Bray had to pull out all the stops in order to win. It's not like he just stream rolled Ambrose. And because those matches were hard fought I doubt Ambrose is going to lose any heat at all. If he does that just shows that he's overrated. But I doubt that happens because the man is charismatic and fun to watch.

This is where the old adage of patience is a virtue should be coming into play for those of us that are logical. Ambrose will have his turn at a major push as he's likely destined to be really super popular anyway, and I'd bet that he is considering how fan's have been reacting to him all this time. Bray Wyatt is simply getting his turn first.

So no, the feud has been great for both men. Losses for Ambrose aren't going to affect him in the least. He's not going to be jobbing in the undercard any time soon. That's ridiculous.

This feud neither helped Wyatt nor Ambrose. Yes,Wyatt got some victories but still it didn't helped him that much. Both of them are destined to be the top stars in future. Both of them needed victories badly. Ambrose was defeated by Rollins several times and Wyatt was out for some 1 or 2 months. Engaging both of them in seperate feuds must had been a better move rather than putting both of them in a feud. It must had been booked like Ambrose vs Sheamus or Wyatt vs Orton. Sheamus was fresh with some straight victories over The Miz and Cesaro so was Orton. These seperate feuds must had been better.

I feel the main issue with the feud is that it just didn't seem very important. When Bray took on Bryan and Cena, it felt like he was close to the main event scene. When Ambrose was fighting Rollins and aligning/clashing with Cena, it felt like he was close to the main event scene. But when Ambrose and Bray started feuding, that was when the Authority storyline suddenly took a step up and everything that wasn't involved with it felt small and insignificant in comparison- the primary victim being 'Bray Vs Ambrose'.

This wasn't helped by the rather uninspired writing throughout much of it. Bray talks. Ambrose talks. Bray ambushes Ambrose. Ambrose ambushes Bray. They wrestle. Protected finish. Part of what made Bray interesting, until they took it too far with the Cena feud, was that he was very much out of the box. Now he was just another heel on the roster.

Even though it was the main event of TLC, it didn't feel like it was. In fact, I was surprised that they had the last match as I thought the stakes were higher with 'Cena Vs Rollins'.

I for one quite like it.

The concept of the two guys outcrazying each others and blindly driving to mutual self-destruction in extreme match, is simple and interesting enough to work.

It's obvious a filler feud until they don't find something better to do with them, but still quite enjoyable.

This feud started at the Hell in a cell match between Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose. This feud started quite impressive with the interference of Bray Wyatt in the match. Then they had a match at Survivor Series which ended in a disqualification. And the next month,they fight each other in a TLC match which,although the good match,the end was disappointing and ridiculous. Finally,last week we saw an Ambulance match,which I liked it,and the clear winner after a violent encounter was Bray Wyatt. I hope this was the last we saw about this storyline.
I believe this feud damaged both superstars because they have been building to become top superstars and even a loss might cost alot.

I don't think it damaged either superstar. It's just the big thing is what are they going to do with Ambrose and Bray now is the question. That's been the biggest problem with both of them. They start hot with them, then go gold with inconsistent booking.

What can you say, Ambrose looks like a clown, he tries to be "attitude" but still he took a dump on Attitude Era.

We all know, Wyatt just rambling, and nobody knows about what or even care anymore.

Didnt help neither stars.
The feud made ambrose look bad and buried.
Wyatt completely destroyed ambrose momentum. Now I heard wyatt is suppose to face taker at mania. Not looking forward to that match. Wyatt doesn't deserve to face taker.

Wyatt is a very bad wrestler, mediocre at best.
If wyatt faces taker at mania, match is gonna sucked ass. Both wrestlers are gonna look tired after 6 mins.

Wyatt dominated the feud against ambrose.
Which was dum.
Ambrose got no wins against him.
Except at Tribute to the troops. Which doesnt really count.

Wyatt IMO needs to be released or sent down to NXT
Was never impressed with him at all.

Actually Ambrose has beaten Wyatt more times during this feud than he has lost to him. However, all of his wins were at Live Events and one of them was at Tribute to the Troops. On TV and PPV, he hasn't won a single time.

I think the problem with this feud is that it was forced. Bray Wyatt had said in an interview months ago that he had worked with Ambrose in the past and that they had great chemistry. Since neither of them were involved in any storyline around the end of the year I guess they decided to put them together thinking they'd be able to deliver, and it failed. Not blaming Ambrose and Wyatt for it, it was just terrible booking. In my opinion, Ambrose has been "buried". I don't think WWE ever wants him to be on the level of Rollins or Reigns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back