Thank You Kurt! (Your Favorite Angle Moments)

Low_Ki

Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
It shocked the hell out of me on Friday, but with the problems that Kurt Angle has had, he had no option. I am from the UK and have had the pleasure of watching Kurt live, as well as his arrival in 1999. This hurts. The man was by far the best wrestler the WWE has had since the likes of Bret Hart. But I wanted to use this thread for people to talk about their favorite Kurt Angle moments, and just to say thank you. So Kurt Angle, you bought me laughter with all your antics with Stone Cold Steve Austin over the years, and especially the milk truck incident, thank you.

why didnt you post in an angle forum that has already been started?

There are a few fav angle moments that i remember well and that to this day make me laugh, I will mention them for you all now.

Singing Jimmy Crack corn to vince and austin - Dont know how many people remember this but Austin and Kurt were trying to cheer up vince mcmahon by singing songs and Kurt did a hilarious rendition of Jimmy Crack corn, Awesome stuff man awesome.

The milk Truck - Sure it was a rip off of Austin and the Beer truck, But still went over insanly well and was fucking funny to, Shame about the waste of milk but neverless great viewing when he was drinking the milk afterwards was funny as hell.

Getting his gold medals back from benoit - When he won his gold medals back from Chris Benoit and pulled them out from his benoits lower areas and kissed them, His facial expressions were brilliant heheh.

Kissing Steph - This was a great storyline for all involved and tha payoff for that match was kurt getting knocked out by a botched pedigree only to recover come back and walk out with NOT THE WWE TITLE but stephanie mcmahon instead.

Those are a few of my more fav kurt angle moments, i miss him already he was unmatched in talent and its a shame that his personal life and injuries had to catch up with him, I hope one day he returns

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back