TEW 2016 In-depth Watcher Game.

ProfetinhaPT

TEW 2016 In-depth Watcher Game.

Hello folks, I've been running an In-Depth TEW 2016 Watcher game using the Golden Age '87 database, where you can add your wrestler into the gameworld, follow his career with some decisions along the way.

(TEW is a wrestling business simulator, In Total Extreme Wrestling [TEW], you play the role of a wrestling promoter. It is up to you to try and lead your chosen company to the top of the industry, along the way dealing with prima donna superstars, wars and alliances with other wrestling companies, and the demands of TV corporations. Bigger and more packed with enhanced features than ever before, the game takes its extremely popular predecessor TEW2013 and adds over 500 new features and improvements, including many long-awaited additions requested by the fans themselves. With new options that allow users to tone down the complexity of the game, TEW2016 is the ideal jumping on point for new fans too.)

The Watcher Game has been running since March 1987 and is currently in November 1987. I've created some companies for the user wrestlers in an alliance set to takeover the world... Slowly.

We currently have 28 user wrestler in the game world and we are always looking for more people to join. There are two ways to create your character: Normal mode and Hardcore Mode. Hardcore mode is only available after your normal wrestler has wrestled for 3 months (in-game time). Everything is easy to keep track of cause I use a forum for the purpose which I won't share here so I don't violate any rules.

If you want to join, just fill and send me the following application form:

Your Personal contact: Discord/email/facebook
Wrestler Name:
Birthday Month: (Age will be set to 18 in the debuting year)
Relationship: (No\Dating\Engaged\Married)
Style: (Allround/Entertainer/Puro/Spot Monkey/Luchador/Cruiserweight/Japanese Junior/Technician/MMA Crossover/Brawler/Psycho)
Size (instead of weight): (Very Small/Small/Lightweight/Middleweight/Light Heavyweight/Heavyweight/Big Heavyweight/Super Heavyweight/Giant):
Height: (Small/Medium/Large/Giant)
Body Type: (Average/Skinny/Toned/Muscular/Ripped/Flabby/Bulky/Obese)
Nationality:
Billed From:
Work Areas: (You can work in every area of the world by default, if you want to exclude some areas feel free to, but more areas more work chance)
Default Gimmick as Face (explain it a bit):
Default Gimmick as Heel (explain it a bit):
Wrestler Bio:
Wrestling Stance: (Strong/Technician/Wrestling/Power/Luchador/Shooter/Mysterious/Koppo/Kobudo/Boxing/Mix Style)
Personal Wealth: (you will start with the lowest setting by default and will increase over time)

PIC BASE
Post a pic here

(You have 750 points to distribute here, no skill may exceed 75)
Brawling:
Puroresu:
Harcore:
Chain Wrestling:
Mat Wrestling:
Submissions:
Aerial:
Flashiness:
Basics:
Psychology:
Safety:
Consistency:
Selling:
Athleticism:
Power:
Stamina:
Toughness:
Microphone:
Charisma:
Acting:
Sex Appeal:
Menace:

(Star Quality will be defined by me. Resilience starts at 100, injury purposes.)

Alignment Perfomance
(You have a total of 100 points)
Heel Perfomance:
Babyface Perfomance:

Languages
English (scenario purpose)
(Pick Another one as Fluent if you want)
---
Gimmick Perfomance
(You have a total of 300)
Cool:
Cocky:
Crazy:
Legit:
Comedy:
Weasel:
Brute:
Weird:
Wholesome:

----
Personality (This part is the personality of your wrestler in the backstage area. I would feel them with the attibutes from the handler and not the wrestler ones.)
Define with a number from 1 to 10

1 Humble 10 Egotistical -
1 Generous 10 Selfish -
1 Compassionate 10 Ruthless -
1 Optimistic 10 Pessimistic -
1 Naive 10 Manipulative -
1 Dependable 10 Flaky -
1 Social 10 Antisocial -
1 Loyal 10 Mercenary -
1 Timid 10 Bold -
1 Hesistant 10 Driven -
1 Conservative 10 Liberal -

MoveSet
Signature \Finisher move. Only cosmetic. Not required to fill if you don't want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back