• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Edge-number1 fan

so why do you think they have Yet! to win the NWA tag titles because i really have no idea I though they would win them by now but they havent they been either fueding with the james gang or in Japan.:( :( :icon_exclaim:

They said that they were going to earn the shot again in their return night promo. They said something about how everyone was willing to immediately give them a title shot but they wanted to bust their asses off to earn the shot, so thats what they're doing, plus the belt is being used heavily in the LAX/Styles Daniels fued.

I think Team 3D is more worried about getting TNA over and making the talent look good and helping the company grow than having the belts.

I think it has more to do with the tag division in TNA is so deep with LAX, AMW, Styles and Daniels, The Naturals and so on that they really have'nt been able too and have had other fueds instead (Team Canada, AMW, James Gang)

I think that Team 3D will win the belts before the end of the year. This way they can then feud with LAX over the belts.

Remember, Team 3D are arguably the best tag team in the history of wrestling so I think they're more concerned with putting new teams over than holding titles and stopping newer guys from climbing the ladder.

If they wait a while to win the titles it wil mean more when they eventualy gain them, pure and simple. They've held the WWE, WCW and ECW tag titles so winning the T.N.A. tag titles should be a big event.

amboy said:
They will get them next year at BFG. Plain n Simple.
I agree, that would be the best way to do it, until then I see them feuding with Kazarien/Bentley (Ravens new flock?), and maybe with LAX for awile after that, possibly for the titles, where they'll lose after getting screwed over time and time again

I would agree that Team 3D will win the titles. Then they would be the grestest tag team of all time because of winning all the other tag team titles.

I think they should put it off until theyr'e ready to retire, then they can win it in their last match. Gotta have some kind of goal to work towards I guess. I have become so tired with 3D and their shitty promos lately. It's like WWE lite... which was ECW lite anyways. Bubba can't make a good joke if vulgarity is ruled out.

D-von is damn buff now though. He deserves a medal.

Well, their promos have always been bad when they try to insert jokes, but when they're not looking to just tell a joke (like the James gang) Ray speaks with great intensity and is fun to hear and I absolutely love the "oh my brotha, TESTIFY!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back