tdigle For Bar Room Mod

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So, my goals here have been the following:

1) Mod M&T
2) Mod WZPC
3) Mod the Bar Room

I am one mod spot away from my trifecta. After this, I will be perfectly content; I have no ambitions whatsoever to do anything more than mod these three sections. I'm going to let other people take on the big responsibilities, as I would do in most real life situations (the exception would be being the President of the United States; from the look of things, all Obama does is give commencement speeches and go on date nights...who the fuck wouldn't want to get paid a nice salary and fringe benefits to die for to do nothing but give commencement speeches and go out with your wife?).

Well, Obama does listen to his government Czars and tell the Joint Chiefs not to go around bombing people. But that probably takes about 2 hours out of the day, I'm sure.

FromtheBack hereby endorses Tdigs for Bar Room Mod. But only if his name is TSnugz.

This is an Admin Election Broadcast, from the Becca For Admin Party.

In my manifesto I outline plans to not only give Tdigle moderator responsibilities in the Bar Room, but also to give Mighty NorCal his G-mod spot back. Vote for Becca.

Dave endorses TDigs for Bar Room mod, for what it's worth.

Norcal gets the G-Mod spot back?! Wait, I'm rather sure KB would do the same. :glare:

But will KB encourage him to do a good job by giving him blowjobs whenever he likes? Okay yes, never mind.

To be fair I feel the admin should be someone who's consistent, if you notice an incrrease in activity they haven't been doing their job properly for the period beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back