Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I was just wondering what tattoo's other people have got and there opinions on them.

I have six most of which I regret because I had them when I was 14 and did'nt realy put much thought into them.

I've got:-

Dragon on my thigh
Bulldog on my arse (Seemed like a good idea at the time)
Flames on my stomach
England written in old English on my back
Swallow on my chest
and a Biohazard symbol on my sholder

I will eventually be getting sleaves but tattoo's are very expensive and I want them done by better artists than my previous ones.

I have 2 tats both are are my ankle.One is of a moon and star which I like the other on is of a bear in which i dont like,the colors suck I was 18 ans stupid.I really want to get a fairy on me somewhere but like Y 2 Jake said they are expensive.Quick question for u jake did the one on your arse hurt? just wondering :)

Yeah it hurt a lot more than I thought. I had to curl up in a ball so my skin was'nt loose and I could feel it digging into my bone.

Speaking of Tattoos,U shud c the latest Tattoo's Dave Bautista got on his arm!!!!!! ^_^ He has the Philippines Flag which I'm proud he got on his arm with another flag I'm not sure which country and then he has a chinese symbol below the flags which is pretty awesome!!! U guys shud c what it looks like ^_~

I would like to get a Tatoo however, my parents would never allow it, however if I were to get a Tatoo, it would probably be, my Initals in cool lettering and design, but I'm not quite sure.

ive got 2 ive got the Confederate flag on my upper arm and the iron cross on my for arm.

The Rebel Bad Ass

just one tatoo for me. its my dads name in chinese letters goin down my forearm

i got 9 on one arm i have a dragon with chinese letters and flames around it on my other arm i have a tribal and flame one around the top of my arm then i have a star on both front shoulders and a sun around my belly button and huge tribal across my back with chinse letters and a tribal on my lower back and a sun on my leg and on my other leg i have a indian band around the other one and i plain to get more http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=884ac09d-3db0-4d53-af1e-5714caf0e382 this is the link to wear i got mine my friend tom on there is the one who did mine

I have had my Heartagram tattoo on my hip for just over a year now, I don't regret it one bit, I shoudl have waited to have it done though because now I'm addicted and want loads more. ^^; So much for my mom being all like,

'You can't have your lip pierced. Or your eyebrow. Or the Industrial. Or your nose. But you can have a tattoo.'

Dream catcher with celtic knotting on my back.
Aequitas on my left tricept.

Plan on getting my both arms sleeved.

I have "Brown Power" with a fist on my upper right arm (done @ Jade Dragon in Chicago) and Jesus Christ w/ a crown of thorns on my upper left arm (done @ Tattoo Emporium in Seattle)

I plan on getting several more with potential designs being: the Vitruvian man, this "Filipino Guerrila" design that I have on a t-shirt, a Che Guevara portrait, and the Eye of Horus.

P.S.: It doesn't hurt nearly as much as you expect it to. But the longer you go, the more your pain threshold shrinks. Have someone there to talk to you while you do it and it'll distract you from the pain.

I currently have no tatoos. But, I hope to get the following:

-Randy Orton's on my left arm.
-My child [ren]'s name on my right arm.

Since I last posted on this thread I've had my left arm completley covered. It's a full sleeve of a dragon. It's hard to describe other than it's mostly made up of red's, yellow's and orange's with some really bold black outlining.The dragon kind of look's like it's emerging from my elbow. It took a total of over 20 hour's to complete and it's cost me over £1,500.

I have The Undertaker's symbol om my right shoulder. I waited 8 years to get it ( I thought it was going to hurt much nore than it did!).

I've designed a Pentagon type thing to go on my lower Arm, just need to find the cash and the guts to go and get it done at some point.

I've designed a Pentagon type thing to go on my lower Arm, just need to find the cash and the guts to go and get it done at some point.

They hurt but it's not unbearadle. The worst thing about having one done is waiting for them to start. Once they start there's no turning back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back