Swagger arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Fox

Its slobbering time
So as has been revealed on TMZ and on the Wrestlezone news page, Jack Swagger has been arrested for Speeding, DUI, and possession of marijuana after the Smackdown taping on Tuesday.

Now as we all know, Swagger won the Elimination Chamber match on Sunday to earn the right to fight Alberto Del Rio at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight Championship. So with Swagger being arrested, there are 2 things:

- Will Swagger now be dropped from the match with Del rio?
- If he is dropped from the match, who would you like to replace him, or who would be the logical choice?

Personally, i don't think this feud will be scrapped. If anything, it will continue and then Swagger would more than likely lose at Wrestlemania as 'punishment' then becomes irrelevant again due to this arrest. If they were to replace him now though, id like to see Mark Henry replace Swagger. Del Rio has shown he can battle with the big men in his recent feud with Big Show, and Mark Henry has looked dominant since coming back. Having said that, there is always the possibility of turning Randy Orton heel and going with Orton vs Del Rio at 'Mania.

Thoughts?

How many of these Swagger threads are we going to have?

That said, I don't agree that they'll just continue the storyline and have him lose as punishment. I don't think he was booked to win anyway so it wouldn't be punishing him.

The best thing WWE can do right now is have Swagger get "injured" on RAW then have Ziggler cash in MITB. This opens the door for Orton and/or Sheamus to face him for the belt at WM. Then you make it up to ADR later by letting him get another title shot in the summer or something.

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

PATRIOTISM....

No seriously I am glad this happened. From all competitor in that chamber he is the least talented and let's face it: He never had IT!!

Former world champion, and IMO the worst world heavyweight champion in wwe history.

He flopped the first time and the fact he needs Dutch mantell and a patriot gimmick to gain heat shows me he isn't capable of getting real heat other than that people just don't want to see him.

The logical choice for the WM spot is Ziggler.

Creative should just keep going in the direction that they already started going on Monday before they even knew this would happen.

Team Ziggles should continue to harass Del Rio and Ricardo until Big E. can finally lay Del Rio out enough so that Ziggler can cash in successfully. Then the rematch happens at Mania. The wheels have already started turning on this feud, just let them keep gaining traction.

Swagger? What Swagger??

I really can't see Swagger getting on the Mania card now. If he is lucky he will re-appear in the summer but they simply cannot have him on the biggest night of the year. A "real" shame if you ask me.

They certainly have options. It will be interesting to see how they get Swagger of TV. Option 1 is to have another number-one contender match. Henry,Orton,Kane,Bryan,Big Show- they have the stars to do so.

Option 2 is having a multi-man match at Mania. Someone suggested a 6-man ladder match. It would be different AND get people excited about the WHC as well as being a great match.

3- Ziggler cashes in. ADR gets his rematch. Easiest option and the best in my opinion.

There is no way we are seeing ADR v Swagger at WM29.

We already have enough of these threads. No need for another one to be here.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back