WWE TLC 2015: WWE United States Championship Chairs Match - Del Rio (c) VS Swagger

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It's been coming for a little while and now it's official. El Hefe himself will defend the US title against Jack Swagger in a Chairs Match.

Given the tension that's arisen, I suppose it's possible for Zeb to sorta turn on Del Rio and help cost him the match. The entire thing with MexAmerica just has not clicked whatsoever, it's just so awkward and there's no real chemistry between Colter and Del Rio. While it might be kinda fun to see Swagger win the United States Championship with Colter at his side, I don't see it happening. I think a US title run for Swagger is pretty much a dead end as he's not going any higher; his run as WHC was rife with lousy booking and he sabotaged himself right in the midst of the "We The People" angle after a SmackDown taping in Mississippi by getting a DUI.

Yes, the only way Del Rio loses this match is if Zeb interferes.....which, given the storyline, is a real possibility.

Of course, that's not the usual way for a good guy to win.......that is, if you're ready to accept Swagger as a face.....but if it happens, it will be pretty obnoxious to see him celebrating like an insane lottery winner if the only reason he wins is because of Zeb.

Then again, if Swagger is able to win cleanly.....in other words, to have WWE give Jack an unexpected push, at the expense of Del Rio's push, I will truly wonder what in hell they're doing.

I'll go with an un-clean win, with it making no difference who takes the duke.......and the real purpose of the match being to split ADR and Zeb.

Whether it means re-uniting Swagger and Zeb......well, do you really care?

Well I think Alberto Del Rio will defeat Jack Swagger in this match-
1. Via submission aka cross armbreaker along with using chair
2. Unclean win with the help of Zeb Colter who turns heel again
There is no hope for Jack Swagger winning the US championship and especially from Del Rio and there is no need for it too....
Would be happy if its a clean win for ADR :rolleyes:

I didn't care when this was a Mania 'main event' and I certainly don't care now. Chairs matches are stupid, Jack Swagger needs to be told his career in WWE is over and Del Rio is just taking up roster space. It's like WWE are trying to test my wavering loyalty.

They're paying Del Rio too much money to job him to Jack Thwagger. They're both pretty decent in the ring, but Jack has no Charisma and is still using Zeb's gimmick as his own, rather than being himself, Del Rio's gimmick is hurting without Ricardo (I miss him already).

I don't really like any scenarios in my head, Zeb interfering just means another Del Rio vs Thwagger match, Swagger winning kills off Del Rio's heat, which should be kept high if this whole League of Nations plan is going to move on, and Del Rio just winning, well, throwaway match.

I'm trying to think of unique Chair spots the 2 can use, but it's really hard, because neither of their styles really fit chairs at all, so hopefully WWE can impress me.

It should be an easy win for ADR. Hopefully this is the end of their feud. I'm ready to see ADR vs. Cena again.

If WWE gives these two a solid 25 minutes , this could be a really good match chairs or no chairs. But I doubt this reaches 10-15 minutes. Pffft.

Thankfully they've seemed to scrap this whole MexAmerica thing, although I did think that Zeb and Del Rio had potential. WWE once again booked themselves out of an opportunity in my opinion, but that's another topic.

Zeb'll most likely re-unite with Swagger before the match but it won't change the outcome. No chance of Del Rio losing the title at this point. It may however, get Jack Swagger back on regular programming.

I don't see Del Rio losing here, unless the League of Nations is going to occupy all of his feuds for the foreseeable future, and they need to get the title off of him. Swagger wouldn't be the best choice for that, but a Swagger/Zeb babyface team could be decent, so, why not? We've seen worse.

But, with all of these no DQ match types at TLC, I half expect the League to run interference for one another all night. Del Rio wins, Rusev wins, Sheamus wins. Strength in numbers. But, that's only logical.

I don't reckon Jack Swagger have any chance of winning the title. And I also highly doubt the end will be a dirty finish. Alberto needs to look strong and Jack Swagger, regardless of his wonky charisma, he's a good competitor in the ring. He is a solid fed to Alberto. These two can put on a quite good match and that said, it's a chairs match (Or just another No-DQ match)

Alberto needs to look more heelish and strong till the time John Cena returns and feuds with him. With the lack of star powers and other stars going without direction, this America-AntiAmerica feud will be solid, albeit it's an old idea.

Yea I can't see Del Rio losing either. It would be asinine to think that he beat Cena clean only to lose to Swagger.

Don't even really understand how a guy like Swagger who hasn't been on TV in a long time is all of a sudden in a title match on a PPV. I know the roster is depleted somewhat but there hasn't really been that much build to this, and maybe that's why I'm not buying into it.

To me it's just a filler match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back