SVR 2011 bullshittin thread

You could still use it if you make another CAW.You can immediately have them face a world champ or something but they wont make the rankings. eg I just made Bret Hart and put him against Hulk Hogan who is Champion.I let them feud while using Superstars to push Hart up to the No.1Contenders spot.In case of not a caw replace Hart with said superstar.

So, why the shit can I not find a good enough "Diesel" that has an amazing looking attire (set), and face; but I can find great faces on "Kevin Nash"'s, with only n.W.o made attires?!

Has NO ONE thought of taking one of the Nash faces and putting them on a Diesel outfit? I just tried, but I'd need to make all the facial paint stuff, and well no.

EDIT: Also, it's important to note: if you think about just making a "Dudes with Attitudes" attire.. don't use that as a google search term, surprisingly my first page filled up with a lot of dudes.. none of which had what I was looking for. :lmao: Double note: Google search security being "off"; not always a good thing.

I'm finding it hard to find a good look for my CAW.He looks alright as he does,but I feel his missing something,something what will make him look like a real heel.Maybe Its just me idk but at least its not another Jeff Hardy Look alike CAW.

So, why the shit can I not find a good enough "Diesel" that has an amazing looking attire (set), and face; but I can find great faces on "Kevin Nash"'s, with only n.W.o made attires?!

Has NO ONE thought of taking one of the Nash faces and putting them on a Diesel outfit? I just tried, but I'd need to make all the facial paint stuff, and well no.

EDIT: Also, it's important to note: if you think about just making a "Dudes with Attitudes" attire.. don't use that as a google search term, surprisingly my first page filled up with a lot of dudes.. none of which had what I was looking for. :lmao: Double note: Google search security being "off"; not always a good thing.

hmm. I have a Diesel, looks pretty good.

^Im pretty sure you only need a Silver.Idk if they changed it since 2010.

EDIT:I dont even know if it was silver on 2010.Im just pretty sure its Silver.

hmm. I have a Diesel, looks pretty good.

There are 3 Kevin Nash/Diesel CAWs floating around online.. one is by Dre41.

While the guy spelled Diesel "Diesle", he still has a nice collection of attires. (including my favorite "dudes w/ attitudes" attire) There is another that I viewed a couple nights ago - it had mostly "Nash" attires from TNA, but it also had the D.w.A. attire and THAT is the version I've been searching for ever since.

I do not want to use the Diesel character. I want him to be Kevin Nash, with that ONE Diesel outfit and the rest "Nash" attires. Mainly because I'm running a storyline that revolves around Nash & HBK being back together against the reformed D-Generation X of Triple H, X-Pac & the (just returned) New Age Outlaws.

... Marty Jannetty is going to be joining the fray as well, siding with HBK & Nash, and it's unknown whether Hall will be out of rehab by then; but it's possible he returns as well.

Sidenote: I have NOT seen you posting in here in forever; do you even still play?

Ok do I need a Gold Xbox Live subscription to download from Community Creations?

I'm almost positive you do NOT have to pay to download other people's CAWs, but since you have to have a gold membership to play others online - and the CAW download is in the same area as the online lobby/whatever it is - you may have to have a gold membership.

I still can't believe you'd have to have one though. They're CAWs made by other members, not Microsoft. Still - it would be a major selling point for Gold memberships, so I truly don't know.

I damn sure wish this whole upload CAWS thing would have existed once upon a time.

Those 4 hours I spent just making TOBW's entrance trench coat in 08 is time in my life I will never get back

I'm finally making my Universe Mode good, but as I continue to mention, my created storyline consumes alot of my time when I play SvR 2011. When I start downloading CAW's I will only use them in Universe Mode.

I do off and on, maybe once a week. It just occured to me that no one gives a fuck about what is going on in my video games :lmao:

I don't think it's so much about anyone else caring as much as you having fun by it. I pretty much turned away from Universe mode for the first 4 months the game was out.

Truth be told, I still have yet to touch any of the RTWM stories. I could care less about any - beyond gaining the achievements. I blame it on the fact that I bought the pre-DLC package, which came with the option to just "unlock everything". :lmao:

Also, the clear lack of intelligence and control in the universe mode sorta murders my motivation to play, if im being honest.

Sometimes I do wonder why it pairs certain people up, how it figures stuff out, and why the shit if I don't have a #1 contender's match when they want me to - the following week they try to turn my Raw Main Event into Santino v. Billy Gunn :suspic:

I damn sure wish this whole upload CAWS thing would have existed once upon a time.

Those 4 hours I spent just making TOBW's entrance trench coat in 08 is time in my life I will never get back

Fact: I have not made a "me" CAW, that I've spent more than 30 minutes on, since the PS2 days. So, 2006? 2007?

I find myself so bored with my gaming time lately, that I've turned to Madden and tried to "reality" everything. I simmed past the first year - traded ALL of the draft picks around to pair them up with their life-like spots. (all that I could, some teams actually had over 10 picks - and apparently the game refuses you from doing that)

I resigned specific players, but cut a lot of stars (Bob Sanders, Randy Moss, Jeremy Shockey - for example) I then only signed the stars who found new teams before the CBA ran out.

I'm now doing the draft, at which point I'll pair up the position/player (white or black guy) to the team that drafted them. Then I'll go through and rename them, and either add or decrease their rating to make them stars or duds.

All so I can have a 2012 rough version of the game by the end of the month. :lmao:

Sometimes I do wonder why it pairs certain people up, how it figures stuff out, and why the shit if I don't have a #1 contender's match when they want me to - the following week they try to turn my Raw Main Event into Santino v. Billy Gunn :suspic:

My main issue is when I build up something like a great technical wrestling fued between Jack Swagger and Triple H, and then my SummerSlam ME is a fucking inferno match :wtf:

Also, the rankings are just fuck assed. I had John Morrison beat the title holder and the top three contenders literally 4 times a week, clean, and he still didnt make it to proper ranking for the ppv. lulz. and shit like that happens on the regular.

I can Personallty not spend More then 12 miniutes on creating anything,
So jmy caws are basic. Wish i could Download Caws
but PSn sadly down

My main issue is when I build up something like a great technical wrestling fued between Jack Swagger and Triple H, and then my SummerSlam ME is a fucking inferno match :wtf:

Also, the rankings are just fuck assed. I had John Morrison beat the title holder and the top three contenders literally 4 times a week, clean, and he still didnt make it to proper ranking for the ppv. lulz. and shit like that happens on the regular.

I'm assuming they decided gimmick matches need to become the Main Event of certain ppvs. (I got an inferno set-up for SS as well) Summerslam, unfortunately, should've been considered one NOT to be shit on with unneeded gimmicks.

And if the feud doesn't involve a Championship - forget it being put on a ppv unless you do it yourself.

Finally, I can agree about the ranking system needing fixed. I can take one tag team, Superstars, and have them win against the #1 contenders and instantly get hot-shotted into that spot even though they weren't even ON the rankings; but when Sting won my World title - he was not on the rankings. Over 8 months later when he lost it at Mania; even though he won the majority of his matches between those times - he once again was not even in the top 10 of the rankings. :lmao: You'll be happy to know after tons of Superstars matches against Heavyweight ranked guys - he's just now broke into the Intercontinental ranks. :rolleyes:

but PSn sadly down

Yeah, that's sad. That the quote/unquote "far superior system" has been down for (over a month now?) due to a hacker stealing thousands of credit card numbers.. .. not once, but twice. lol

I guess getting something for free over paying for something has an ultimate price, afterall. :shrug:

I had Dolph Ziggler beat everyone to get to No.3 before Elimination Chamber hoping it would contain Ziggler but no it has to have the WHC,CM Punk(No.1),Batista(no.2),Rey(no.5),and Shad and Drew McIntrye who arent even in the rankings.

I had Dolph Ziggler beat everyone to get to No.3 before Elimination Chamber hoping it would contain Ziggler but no it has to have the WHC,CM Punk(No.1),Batista(no.2),Rey(no.5),and Shad and Drew McIntrye who arent even in the rankings.

That happened to me as well. I had got Sting up to number 3 in the rankings for the WHC for Elimination Chamber but for some reason there was no title match at the PPV, the Intercontinental title got the EC match instead, and Sting was in that, despite not appearing in the IC rankings. It also included Jerry Lynn, who was not even ranked either, although I think was pretty clever as he was an enemy of the IC champion

I made Lynn win the belt too, so he can feud with the former champion Nathan Reso in the next few weeks.

I'm assuming they decided gimmick matches need to become the Main Event of certain ppvs. (I got an inferno set-up for SS as well) Summerslam, unfortunately, should've been considered one NOT to be shit on with unneeded gimmicks.

And if the feud doesn't involve a Championship - forget it being put on a ppv unless you do it yourself.

Finally, I can agree about the ranking system needing fixed. I can take one tag team, Superstars, and have them win against the #1 contenders and instantly get hot-shotted into that spot even though they weren't even ON the rankings; but when Sting won my World title - he was not on the rankings. Over 8 months later when he lost it at Mania; even though he won the majority of his matches between those times - he once again was not even in the top 10 of the rankings. :lmao: You'll be happy to know after tons of Superstars matches against Heavyweight ranked guys - he's just now broke into the Intercontinental ranks. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's sad. That the quote/unquote "far superior system" has been down for (over a month now?) due to a hacker stealing thousands of credit card numbers.. .. not once, but twice. lol

Oh, thats part of it as well. Once someone is in the IC title rankings, they are there forever. Have fun with your world heavyweight champion number one contender for the IC title. lulz

I just started playing this game within the last fortnight on Wii and when I first started with the control and nunchuck thing. I instantly thought I was in over my head. I picked it up pretty quick and I haven't been able to put it down since.

Well i like Ps3 better but if someone likes Wii or Xbox better then i don't care if they do or not.
you can play games offline.

Also Cm punk and some Caw i downloaded had like a 6 year feud and for last 6 months they kept losing then winning it next ppv. So first ppv would be Punk wining then next Ppv Punk lost then third one punk won. and so on.

I guess getting something for free over paying for something has an ultimate price, afterall. :shrug:

Awww. Cute.

Just because you pay for something doesn't make it unhackable.

I've been wanting to invest some more time in my Universe, but I saved all of my Smackdown vs Raw files onto my cloud online storage and can't access it until the network is back online.

Soon (hopefully) I will be able to join in the conversation more and post my Universe adventures.

Yeah, I really want to download some CAWs but the PSN thing is happening. Says it'll be up by the end of the week though, so I'll make do with the CAWs I have, which are awesome anyway.

Summerslam

Tag Team Championships: Truth & Wisdom vs. Perfect Dreams
Two heel teams here, oddly enough. Perfect Dreams (Drew McIntyre and Dolph Ziggler) formed during an episode of Superstars and won the number one contendership from Edge & Christian the Smackdown before the show. I expect a pretty good match here, no idea who could win it. Might give it to Perfect Dreams just as a change of pace since Truth & Wisdom always seem to be my tag champs.

Intercontinental Championship: Kurt Angle vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Matt Hardy
McIntyre won the number one contendership by defeating MVP and Dolph Ziggler, before Perfect Dreams was even established. During the match, Angle scouted his opponents but ate a Zig-Zag as McIntyre pinned MVP during the distraction. I'm thinking Angle will retain here.

Divas Championship: Melina vs. Maryse
Don't care, I'll sim it. I accidentally simmed the number one contender's match. It should be Nattie here.

United States Champion: Mr. America vs. Sheamus - Iron Man Match
Mr. America, the most patriotic CAW of all the times. After defeating his former tag team partner Captain Jack one final time after trading the belt back and forth, Mr. America needed new competition. Up stepped Sheamus, who defeated Captain Jack on RAW to become number one contender.

Cruiserweight Title Battle Royal: Evan Bourne (c) vs. Jushin Liger vs. Sin Cara vs. AJ Styles vs. Kaval vs. Spider-Man
Superstars hosts my Cruiserweight division, and most of these guys have just been impressive or won battle royals to earn their spot in this match. Jushin Liger is the former champ. Sin Cara was the last to qualify after he totally squashed Gideon Graves in his debut the Superstars before the show.

Edge vs. Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship in a Last Man Standing Match
Now this is a good one. The Nexus had been slaughtering RAW for weeks. Eventually it was revealed that it was all to help former WWE Champion Daniel Bryan after they interfered in a match between Bryan and his mentor Shawn Michaels that was for the number one contendership to Edge's WWE Championship. Daniel Bryan won with the Nexus' help, thus sparking a brutal war between The Nexus and Shawn Michaels. Daniel Bryan won their final number one contendership encounter, locking in the LaBelle Lock and refusing to release until Shawn Michaels passed out. Edge is understandably angry about Bryan's change in attitude and alliance, and has challenged Bryan to a match where Edge will show the Nexus just how sadistic he can be himself, a Last Man Standing Match...

Results:

Truth & Wisdom d. Perfect Dreams
A fairly standard tag team match.

Drew McIntyre d. Kurt Angle and Matt Hardy
Kurt Angle entered, and then Matt Hardy. Suddenly, McIntyre jumps Angle from behind, hits the Future Shock on Matt Hardy, and pins Angle to become the NEW Intercontinental Champion! Looking at the rankings, Angle has dropped completely off the IC Title board, but is number four on the WHC board. Hmmm.

Maryse d. Melina
Simmed it. Natalya is my new number one contender though.

Sheamus d. Mr. America
The fight quickly goes to the outside, with both men trading fists. Sheamus grabs a chair from under the ring, and punches straight through it to hit America's face. Mr. America is only hurt for a second, though, because as Sheamus goes for a takedown, he counters and suplexes Sheamus straight onto the concrete! Both men crawl into the ring before the ref can count them out, and struggle to their feet. America goes for a clothesline but Sheamus reverses and hits a massive boot to the head to score the first pinfall.

After a long series of trading reversals, Sheamus comes out on top but America kicks out before the second fall. Grabbing another chair, America lays into Sheamus, ending with a huge DDT on the chair to gain the second fall.

Sheamus is knocked silly, and America keeps hitting knee after knee on him. Sheamus slowly gets his second wind and starts brawling with America inside the ring and out. America is down, and Sheamus climbs the turnbuckle for a fist drop, but at the last second America rolls away! He is clearly dazed, however, but manages to hit another DDT on Sheamus. Sheamus kicks out at two.

Sheamus starts gaining steam. He hits his backbreaker on America and then throws him to the outside. He lifts him up and...yes! Celtic Cross through the announcer's table! Sheamus throws America into the ring again and gets the third fall! The score is now 2-1 Sheamus.

Both men are hurt and hurt badly. They groggily trade clotheslines as the time ticks down. Sheamus throws America into the barricade but America gets out and shoves Sheamus to the ground, hitting his head again and again on the floor. However, nothing he is doing is keeping Sheamus down - the Irishman keeps kicking out of everything. Frustrated, America grabs a steel chair and starts hitting Sheamus again and again and again, until letting up for one second. That was his mistake, as it gives Sheamus just enough time to grab the chair from America and break it over his skull. Sheamus goes for the pin and he gets it. 3-1, Sheamus.

Suddenly, America hits a rollup and gets another point! 3-2, Sheamus! America is going crazy with suplexes, sending Sheamus to the outside, and goes to pin Sheamus again...But it's not enough to win the match as the clock winds down and Sheamus becomes your NEW United States Champion!!

Sin Cara wins the Cruiserweight Championship
Exciting match. Evan was eliminated third to last, with Liger and Sin Cara being the final two. They trade flippies and Liger barely avoids elimination several times. Sin Cara flips all around when suddenly Liger counters. Sin Cara counters back and hits a huge dropkick to send Liger out and win the Cruiserweight Championship in only his second match with the company.

Edge d. Daniel Bryan to retain the WWE Championship
To start things off, Edge assaulted Bryan from behind and hits a spear right off the bat. Fair's fair! Bryan kips up and hits a massive superkick on Edge, sending him flying over the top rope. I'm not going to recap the rest of this, but it ended with both men busted open, both announce tables smashed, and Edge hitting a top rope flippy thing to win.

No. It was just a terrible one I threw together to tide me over until PSN is back up and I can download a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back