Superstars You Just Can't Stand

CM Punk - Whiny bitch who I thought was onto something good being the anti hero. Now he is a company bitch just like the rest of them. And please stop crying about The rock stealing your spotlight.

Chris Jericho - Really arrogant and really over rated. He treats the fans like idiots on his twitter. Thinks he is much smarter than he actually is. He hardly outsmarts anyone with his 'working'.

Zack Ryder - I respect what he has become but I want to punch this annoying cunt in the face.

Kurt Angle & Matt Hardy - Technically not WWE anymore but honorouble mentions. Angle cries like a baby and is deluded. Matt Hardy is just pure idiot and a liar.

Definitely the Miz. I've only seen one match with this guy I was really interested in, which was Morrison/Miz for the title on last year's first episode of Raw.

His promos are so damn weak; they truly were an embarrassment to Raw while he was Champ, and he always punctuated them with that ridiculous catch phrase. He never looked like a champion to me.

I'm sorry Miz fans, I just don't like the guy.

Aldo, I never liked Hornswaggle, or his tadpole splash. Mini-boogie was fine though.

Heath Slater can fuck off too.

Anyone on hear who says CM Punk or Daniel Bryan proabally never seen them in ROH and if WWE didn't water them down there wouldn't be one person on hear saying there names those two guys are everything a wrestler should be and all Punk has done was tell the truth. I also think that Punk has a really good reasson to be mad at The Rock now for the few guys in WWE that i just can't stand

Jack Swagger- The guy has no appeal he's a guy who no one really cares about i actually forgot that he's a former heavyweight champion. Earlier today on another thread someone I forgot who used the best words by saying he looked like a oversized kid. He's annoying to listen to and annoying to watch in the ring

The Miz-People say Punk doesn't look like a wrestler look at The Miz. To me he's just a stupid frat boy. He's not good in the ring he should have never main evented Wrestlemania and he doesn't get booed because he is a heel he gets booed because the fans no that he isn't good enough I even don't like saying the word awesome anymore

What is happening to Tyson Kidd- Here you have an amazing talented wrestler one who ypu could do great things with. but instead you have him jobbing to Brodus Clay and only gets shown on Superstars even when with the New hart foundation that was a team with so much potential and right when they were getting over they break them up. Im happy and yet sad that DH Smith left he was a great wrestler but its a shame WWE never cared for him too. If only WWE let there wrestlers show what they can do Tyson Kidd could out wrestle The Miz blindfolded.

David Ottunga-just because your wife is famous doesn't mean that you should be a WWE wresler when theres thousands of more talanted wrestlers all over the world and on the current roster who deserve his spot.

Kevin Nash- He wasn't that good in the 90s and he is even worse now and he acts like he is one of the greatest wrestler ever stepped in the ring

I also think that WWE is makeing santino marella look too much like a goof. Its like WWe wants us to laugh at him rather than laugh with him. I'm a huge Santino fan and at first i thought he was funny with Maria. I think he's a great wrestler and I always like it when wrestlers add a bit comedy look at The Rock Mick Foley Jericho Stone Cold and CM Punk all great wrestlers that can make you laugh. They should still let him be funny but at the same time focus on what he could do in the ring instead they make him look a joke like when he was Santina or has the shortest time in the royal rumble or when just make for someone to be laughed at

and last but certainlly not least the tag team division from the 80s to the early 2000s the tag division actually meant something. Now it's one of the biggest jokes in WWE today. Back in the day we had a decent amount of teams now a lot of the time they just pair up two
wrestlers that never really used properlly in the first place and make them a tag team. I rember when tag team mataches were fun to watch. Look at ROH there tag team division thats how tag team wrestling should be. Today also they give teams no time to develop. Look at Crime Time and the new hart foundation. Remember the TLC matches every one of the wrestlers alomost killed each other to win those belts and made those belts look really imporatnt. I just don;t get how one day they just decided to stop careing about the tag team division

so i know everyones gone current...., but im going all time.

I can not stand Mideon, last time i saw him in a WWE ring was when Undertaker finally returned as "the dead man" it was a house show in Tampa.
For gods sake not even taker could make him look good. Think id sooner watch Mae get topless again....yeah i said it (but not really)

Top five people I can't stand
5. Dolph Zig- Very Overrated. He can wrestle but that's it. Without his hair and Vickie he would just be another good wrestler in the WWE. His promos are not that good and he really does not make me watch. I think he will be a world champ one day but all this talk about being the future is jus dumb.

4. Zack Ryder- All I ever wanted for this guy was to be on TV but this has gone too far. He will be stale very soon. He is just different. Notice I did not say entertaining. He is not funny, he does not have good promos he is just different and now I already want him back off my tv.

3. Jinder Mahal- I am not joking when I say this but I sometimes turn off smackdown for the night because of him. Just too boring.

2. Del Rio- Everyone one here who said him said the things I was going to say so no need to talk about that.

1. CM PUNK- This guy was one of my favs from 06 to 10 but after Money in the bank I started to get bored with everything about him. His promos are stupid now. All he does is bring up stuff to make the IWC happy. He does not say anything that make the storylines he's in fun to watch. I think he thinks he is better than he really is and it really bugs me. To be honest I just don't watch his parts of the show either.

Punks character has definitely gone a bit stale since MITB. He is undoubtedly a better heel than face. He's become of victim of his own success. That being said, the guy is still the hottest commodity the WWE has. His matches are always good. He can talk. He sells. The guy has a lot of value. The problem is that the WWE shit on every bit of momentum he had by getting him involved in that dumb Nash/HHH program. He has been booked terribly ever since.

I find that 9 times out of 10, when we hate wrestlers, its because of the way theyre booked.

But there are wrestlers I will always hate regardlessly.

HHH- nuff said. nepotism at it's finest. overrated. stop the world, HHH has to make the most absurd entrance at the biggest ppv of the year (WM27)

Randy Orton- The guy is an asshole. He is a cry baby. He is boring in the ring. He cant speak. Heaven forbid he puts over Wade Barrett by losing to him.

Daniel Bryan - He looks like the guy you point at in the mall and tell your buddy, "I want to punch that dude in the face," for no particular reason.

Big Show - It could be him, it could be his bookings, but he has almost no appeal. He's huge, used to be called 'The Giant' and can't win a title? The guy doesn't make any sense. I don't think he's had an interesting fued since the one with Shane O'Mac. What a waste :banghead:....

The Rock - I feel like he hasn't done anything but ruin wrestling since he started acting. When he made 'The Mummy Returns' he left, and came back and won the WCW Championship. Then he went and made 'The Scorpion King' and came back and won the Undisputed Championship. He made things so predictable it became pathetic. Destroying any current storylines to give 'The People' what they want. Now this whole year long, I'm leaving, but not leaving, and I'm not there but trust me I haven't left, storyline is dumb. If he was around more than once every six weeks then it might be interesting. At this point I feel like it sucks for Cena that he is saddled with this storyline that he has to keep popping in and out of and won't be able to be rewarded for for another 3 months.

Ahh I guess he might not count....I mean he's never around.

Big Show- The guy just bores me he has not mic skills, is awful in the ring, absolutely zero charisma (not helped by the khaki green ring attire) and has possibly the most ridiculous finishing move i have ever seen. The fact that the guy has been hanging around the main event for so long is infuriating.

CM Punk- Granted he is good in the ring and can cut a good promo but since his loss to HHH over the summer his character has stagnated. He just comes across as a smug, arrogant and bitter person in his rants about being an underdog in spite of previously winning two MITB's in a row and being a two time WHC previous to his WWE title reign are ridiculous.

His promos while designed to be clever and witty mainly just point out glaring flaws in the product that fans are already aware of which often only serves to make the whole process look stupid. Finally he is a massive hypocrite bemoaning company men who apparently suck up to make it when he is simply prepared to abandon the company he claims to love so much unless he gets his way. Also his slaughtering of the Rock for taking the main event at mania when he is actively interested in wrestling Austin is ridiculous does he think Austins return wouldn't make the main event?

John Cena- Hate the whole 'super-cena' character, the cheesy moralistic standpoint he takes on everything, the predictable patterns of his matches, his monpoly on the main event/ title scene and the way he now actively seks cheap pops through hometown ass kissing and referencing legends like Eddie.

In the spirit of Booker T, here's my fave 5 superstars I hate/despise.

1) David Otunga - looks like a predatory gay

2) Eve Torres - just seems really arrogant to me

3) Heath Slater - sounds like The Elephant Man and is just bland

4) Jack Thwagger - I used to like him before he won the WHC, but now he's just a zzzfest, and that wakka wakka comment at kermit made me cringe

5) Santino Marella - seriously piss off with your poncey power walks

-John cena,just like everybody else dont need to explain

-Jack swagger,many say that he is REALLY good in the ring,well does it matter if he has no charisma at all,cant talk,and seems to have no emotion whatsoever? Dont think so....

-Vicke guerrero,i know i know not a superstar but i just cant stand the woman i mean just screaming COME ON DOLPH!!!! all the time its just ehhhhh

Well thats it my second post ever on this forum so dont hate peace out

The Rock - I feel like he hasn't done anything but ruin wrestling since he started acting. When he made 'The Mummy Returns' he left, and came back and won the WCW Championship. Then he went and made 'The Scorpion King' and came back and won the Undisputed Championship. He made things so predictable it became pathetic. Destroying any current storylines to give 'The People' what they want. Now this whole year long, I'm leaving, but not leaving, and I'm not there but trust me I haven't left, storyline is dumb. If he was around more than once every six weeks then it might be interesting. At this point I feel like it sucks for Cena that he is saddled with this storyline that he has to keep popping in and out of and won't be able to be rewarded for for another 3 months.

Ahh I guess he might not count....I mean he's never around.

lol at calling that ruining wrestling. There are far worse things to happen. Hell, I dont even see what was so bad about him winning the belts. It gave 2 guys some of the biggest wins in their careers. Jericho & Lesnar.

Also, this doesn't suck for Cena at all. This is what he wanted and has been pushing for, for years. Cena could care less if Rock is part time. Thats what he pushed for in the first place. For him to hang around again.

Booker T - i don't mind him in the ring but his commentary is awful. as much as i hate Michael Cole Booker grates on me more for the sheer amount of ridiculous things he says

Alberto Del Rio - i don't know why i don't like him, as soon as he appears on tv i'm uninterested. can't even watch his matches because he bores me so much even though i do like some of his ring work :wtf:

Rey Mysterio - talking about Cena 5 moves of doom, this guys just as bad at it and it feels like every match of his is just a re-run from 2007, just slower and sloppier

Jack Swagger- He's got nothing that interests me, and let's face it that lisp makes it even easier to hate him.

Heath Slater- He doesn't have anything going, and he's pretty blah on the mic and in the ring.

Swagger - Have to agree with the majority here. How much air time does this dude get, and for what?!

I just don't see 'it'. I don't see the main eventer wanting to break out in him. I don't see the ample skill people refer to. I always get the overwhelming sensation of 'there must be someone much better for this midcard role...'.

Mark Henry

I feel that he gets better slightly here and there and then takes a big step back and is comfortable. 2011 - considered by many as the heel of the year. I see a guy who doesn't sell moves and can't work.

David Otunga

I love snarky little heels but this guy is is way to stacked to be a wussbag. Look at last week's Raw with his limited in ring work - he doesn't deserve a main event spot out of nowhere

Heel Michael Cole

For over a year the build up for a heel announcer took over a good portion of almost every show with Michael Cole. Now he sits right next to his arch enemy in Jerry Lawler like they're BFFs. He is a good play by play man and an occasional jab is fine. The gonging during matches is way to much for me.

As much as I like most WWE Superstars theres one for me that I feel doesn't presently bring anything to the table for me and that is HEATH SLATER. The guy literally has no reaction whatsoever...gimmick...who really cares. Yes alot of the time we DO blame creative, but the guy does not interest me whatsoever.

Remember when Bischoff said that guy in WCW named Stunning Steve who wore black boots and trunks would never amount to anything? This is what I feel with Heath Slater.

Heath Slater- The guy just does not bode well with me. His ring work is bad, and I just never liked him.

Alberto Del Rio- The guy just does not have good heat whatsoever. In ring, he is above average, but his personality is just not going over with fans.

Mason Ryan- Just an overhyped Kane/Big Show to me.

Mason Ryan- Just an overhyped Kane/Big Show to me.

I think Mason Ryan is more of a Batista clone, personally. This is actually a running joke in my WWE '12 storyline series "The End of PG." /shamelessplug :D

The one Superstar I can't stand is The Miz. Not only is he annoying on-camera, but he's kind of a douche IRL. I work for a major airline and happened to meet him as he boarded one of our planes last year, back before he won the WWE title and was still carrying around the MitB briefcase. He seriously carried that red briefcase with him and checked it as a carry-on, I shit you not. I snapped a picture of it. I'll edit it in once I get off work and can find it on my computer.

vince macmahon. i know he isnt really a wrestler but he always annoyed me, take the Matt Hardy situation. the guy worked his ass off there since the nineties, what did he get? a few midcarder titles and some tag team titles. the only big time spotlight he got were his feuds with kane, jeff, and edge. Then, he gets released without so much as a goodbye storyline, match or promo seriously vince WTF?! :banghead:

Mason Ryan - incredibly awful for obvious reasons

The Miz - tried hard to like him many times but it just never lasts

Cena - don't mind him as a performer, but like many have said, his character is in dire need of an overhaul

Swagger - boring and bland

Alex Riley - same as Swagger

side note - LOL @ all the HHH haters.

Pics or it didn't happen. Seriously.

But then again, if it was me, id carry the suitcase round too, like a boss :D

Found it:

TheMiz.jpg

I was literally five feet away from stealing my chance at a chance at the WWE Championship and I didn't take it. Damn it.

@j2dlyc Your whole comment on this thread was immature. You need to give reasons other than 'his annoying pandering and that stupid hat'. You need arguments and opinions which can actually be contributed to these discussions, and offer a POV that doesn't make you look like a troll.

As for my five superstars which I can't stand...

Zack Ryder - I really liked this guy for quite a while and really wanted him to do well, but he's just in this huge mess right now and I don't enjoy watching his promos anymore. I don't think it was his fault, but at the moment he's in alot of BS.

Jinder Mahal - I also liked this guy, but I hate all the hype that he brings with him to the ring, only to job to Sheamus every couple of weeks. He's trying to get by on an Indian anti-American heel persona. If it were an Arab or Middle-Eastern gimmick, it would work. It seems like WWE is trying to go for the type of foreign gimmick where the heel talks down America in a different language to gain heat, but they're trying to stay PG/non-contriversial safe by not reaching their full potential - and so they created Jinder.

The King - The King's commentary kills every significant moment on RAW the moment he begins to speak. All he does is talk people and significant events down. It's not entertaining, its just annoying. This week Y2J talked for the first time, the crowd went nuts, and the King killed it immediately by talking down it's significance. The mystery died.

Michael Cole - This guy just tries to make his own stories seem more important then the actual matches and competitors. It's frustrating. His yelling and screaming occasionally forced me to put my television on mute. There's a difference between being a heel and just being plain annoying.

Jack Swagger - He recently had a great match on RAW with CM Punk, but other then that he attracts very little interest amongst the audience, and for some reason he keeps popping up. I enjoyed the original Swagger persona, but I feel like that he constantly fluctuates between cocky, angry, silent but deadly, etc, and none of these seem particularly natural. He's been this way for so long that it's going to become difficult for him to go back to someone credible now.

Jack Swagger - argggg i really can't stand him or his annoying whisp. reminds me of a hilly-billy who tried to get an education! plus ever since playing RTWM on W'12 with the level between Triple H and Him, (the tables match) i can't even bare to see him on TV anymore... i was stuck on that level for 7 hours. so 7 hours of "get on your knees'!"

Triple H - well i've never been a huge fan of Triple H. I think he is just a over muscled douche.

Kane and Undertaker - both freaks of nature. shouldn't be wrestling, so boringggg and repetitive.

R-Truth - just a wanna be rapper with some dance moves for his 'wrestling moves'. bitch please, if that's the case, i can be a wrestler!

Albert De Crapo - do i need to say anything about this wanker. he is just argggg annoying fuck-wit, who thinks his 'money' will and get him everything!

Jack Swagger- He's boring, bland, deaf people have more promo skills than this guy. Easily the most forgettable world champion in the history of WWE. He is one hell of a wrestler tho.

Kofi Kingston- I just don't get it. He annoys me for some reason. I just can't stand him in the ring, on the mic, anywhere. Also I hate his entrance.

@j2dlyc Your whole comment on this thread was immature. You need to give reasons other than 'his annoying pandering and that stupid hat'. You need arguments and opinions which can actually be contributed to these discussions, and offer a POV that doesn't make you look like a troll.

He got me laughing out loud.

When ever someone says Bigshow is boring I get sad because he is entertaining to me lol. But I only hate 3 superstars in the WWE and they are...

Alberto Del Rio- I liked JBL, hell he was one of my favorites but I don't like ADR. When ever he gets on the mic he says the same thing and while he is good in the ring, he is boring on the mic, if he was a face I think it would be even worse.

Daniel Bryan- When he was face I disliked him, when he cashed in the money in the bank I started to hate him, now he's a heel (I think) and I really hate him. Now since he's been heel he's been better on the mic but he is just a guy I will never like.

John Cena- I will hate him til he does something new. In fact I love hating him, I love embracing the hate when it comes to cena. But his gimmick is getting stale really and he needs to atleast tweak it a little if he's not going to go heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back