Superluchas Exclusive: Christian, WWE & TNA

Remy LaCroix

Lou Thesz' Favorite Son
Sorry for the crappy translation. I had to use a translator for a few words.

Recently, former Intercontinental Champion Christian has disappeared from WWE television. An inside source with the company told us exclusively the possible reason as to why we haven't seen "Captain Charisma" on television.

In an agreement with WWE, Christian still has an upcoming date with TNA, and is expected to make a special appearance at Bound For Glory, whereas Vince's company has decided to keep him out of any angles so that a "cold" Christian won't generate any speculation between the fans of the two companies.

Make no mistake, Christian's presence at Slammiversary X overjoyed the followers of Dixie's company, but many have been left high and dry with the desire to see him compete, be inducted into the Hall of Fame, or at least get involved in one of the storylines; apparently, the agreement between the two companies didn't reach much.

Clearly Christian has been "wiped off the map," but we remind you that this note doesn't represent official information. Many users have suggested similar reasons, and now we ask ourselves... Will WWE's strategy work?
Feel free to use this, Killam. Take the credit, too.

If Christian and Edge came to TNA I would lose my mind. If it was in a 3 way TLC match with the Hardyz and Team 3D I am not sure I would make it through the end of the match alive. Yes, I am well aware Edge should not be wrestling in that type of match.

Last summer yes but 2004? His run in TNA is second only to last summer.

Dawning of Captain Charisma, feud with Jericho, introduction of the Peeps and the "Peep Show," his first WWE Championship match, feud with John Cena when he came to Raw; I'll take 2004 over an NWA World Heavyweight title reign any day.

As far as WWE'S plan goes we will just have to wait and see. But it would be a good move for Christian to go back to TNA. He would make a great TV champion.

As far as WWE'S plan goes we will just have to wait and see. But it would be a good move for Christian to go back to TNA. He would make a great TV champion.

I hope you get ran over by an eighteen wheeler, your bones crushed to dust, your organs pulverized into fluid for the comment highlighted above you sniveling toerag.

The Jericho feud was great but Trish was a big part of that. I dont remember any feud with Cena though, there was no one on one PPV match, only the Vengeance triple threat and he played second fiddle to the bigger feud that was Jericho vs Cena.

I hope you get ran over by an eighteen wheeler, your bones crushed to dust, your organs pulverized into fluid for the comment highlighted above you sniveling toerag.
Stop being an idiot. That's a ridiculous reaction.

The Jericho feud was great but Trish was a big part of that. I dont remember any feud with Cena though, there was no one on one PPV match, only the Vengeance triple threat and he played second fiddle to the bigger feud that was Jericho vs Cena.

He was involved more than you think. The rap off with Cena on Raw, hijacking the Highlight Reel, main evented Raw a couple times during that time and despite playing an arrogant heel was being cheered.

Stop being an idiot. That's a ridiculous reaction.

I found it fair, but mostly humorous.

He was involved more than you think. The rap off with Cena on Raw, hijacking the Highlight Reel, main evented Raw a couple times during that time and despite playing an arrogant heel was being cheered.
You could argue that there is something wrong with that. Nonetheless, I think he had better years. His TNA run was pretty great.

I hope you're being sarcastic what was so good about Christian last summer?

Two World Heavyweight title reigns, main event push on Smackdown, heavily featured in programming, several brilliant matches with Randy Orton, clever heel turn, probably the most attention I've ever seen him get from online wrestling fans (it isn't an achievement but a measurement of relevance and interest), featured in the Triple H angle which played out through the summer and if not what could be described as a top level heel push, very damn close to it.

Last year was a Christian fans wet dream, literally and figuratively, ask Sam.

Dawning of Captain Charisma, feud with Jericho, introduction of the Peeps and the "Peep Show," his first WWE Championship match, feud with John Cena when he came to Raw; I'll take 2004 over an NWA World Heavyweight title reign any day.

He didn't have a WWE championship match in 2004 nor did he feud with Cena that year. That was 2005.

And you actually thought you were going to get that past me.

2005 Christian was more main event-able than any form of Edge ever was. There I said it.

EDIT: Also where would we rank WWECW Christian? Consistently fantastic matches & was a great fighting face champ without looking boring - I'm looking at you Sheamus!

2005 Christian was more main event-able than any form of Edge ever was. There I said it.

EDIT: Also where would we rank WWECW Christian? Consistently fantastic matches & was a great fighting face champ without looking boring

Elaborate more on that first statement. You may be on to something.

I loved Christian back in 2004/2005 as much as anyone, but this is about as gross an exaggeration as I've ever read on these forums. Better than Edge on occasion? Maybe. But better than any form of Edge? Come on now :disappointed:

I don't know now. 2006 Edge needed Cena. 2007 Edge was alright. 2008 Edge was the same. 2009 and 2010 Edge I will have to take a pass on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back