Summerslam 2018

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Just 6 months away and the Mania card is taking shape - how would you like to see Summerslam shape up?

UNIVERSAL TITLE - Roman Reigns (c) vs Bobby Lashley
It is looking likely Lesnar will be done after Mania and that leaves ahuge void. I expect Lashley to re-debut around Mania, possibly the night after and go on a huge push before bumping into Roman Reigns.

WWE TITLE - Braun Strowman (c) vs Aleister Black
Strowman has been a top player for Raw but always in the shadows of Lesnar and Reigns. On Smackdown he could be a major player and a title run will come much easier. Have him trade to Smackdown and win the belt on his first night straight off the bat and hold all the way until Summerslam. WWE must have BIG plans for Black considering he hasnt lost a singles match in over a year. He needs to start on Smackdown IMO.

RAW WOMENS TITLE - Asuka (c) vs Rhonda Rousey
Both will be undefeated and a run will have to end. When they come head to head it is clear whose run will go but this will be a great story and should be a great match.

INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE - AJ Styles vs Finn Balor (with Balor Club)
There will be a Superstar Shake Up just after Mania and I see Styles moving to Raw where he can flirt in and out of the main event and dominate the mid/main card. Balor Club will turn heel on him and you have a great, personal feud right there for the IC title.

UNITED STATES TITLE - Samoa Joe (c) vs John Cena
Joe will probably move to Smackdown. Some great and fresh feuds for him on that show and a match with Cena is inevitable.

I didn’t read the beginning part and thought these were predictions. Luckily they’re not so here’s my Summerslam predictions:

Universal Title - Roman Reigns (c) vs Braun Strowman vs Brock Lesnar
I think Lesnar will sign an extension but we will see even less of him. That doesn’t meant to say he still won’t be in the main event picture. I don’t think Braun is ready to be champion just yet but he is so so over I could see them having him pin Lesnar here and become the new monster of the company. I was pondering whether to throw Cena into this but I have a feeling he’ll be in to putting over young new talent this year.

WWE Title: AJ Styles vs Finn Balor
With the RAW world title direction being possibly targeted to the casual fans, I see SDs top belt being on the line between two of the internet’s favourites. I don’t see Nakamura taking the belt off Styles. Bálor will be drafted to SmackDown and so will Gallows and Anderson which makes this story interesting with perhaps maybe the winner turning heel with the help of the former tag champs to win.

Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose
Heel Ambrose vs a face Rollins. Story writes itself, Dean is annoyed that Seth just went on with his career e.g. tagging with someone else. I pray they don’t throw Jason Jordan into it though.

John Cena vs Samoa Joe
There were rumours they wanted to do this at Mania but seeing as Joe is out, Summerslam seems like the perfect time. Joe must go over and I would love to see him feud with Strowman post Summerslam.

RAW Women’s Chanpionship: Sasha Banks (c) vs Ronda Rousey
It hasn’t been confirmed yet but I think Asuka is going to challenge Charlotte at Mania so she will be moving to SmackDown. The big Asuka/Rousey match happens at next years Mania in my opinion. Banks turns heel and picks up a ton of momentum and wins the belt just after Mania. Rousey goes on a streak maybe feuds with Nia Jax.

Kevin Owens vs Jeff Hardy
I think getting Jeff back to main event level will be a goal of WWE’s this year. Too many guys aren’t making it and they know he gets over and maintains a good merchandise level and fan base. Owens needs a big storyline and similar to that of Jeff vs CM Punk, this could be good.

It depends on who's going to still be with the company comes Summerslam

Let's just say they all the main guys are still with the company come summerslam.

Universal title match Roman Reigns(C) vs John Cena
Again you could easily go back to the whole Cena wants to beat ric flair'S record storyline for this

WWE Title Match Shinsuke nakamura (C) vs Seth Rollins
This is kind of a fantasy match for me and i think it's time for Rollins to move to smackdown

Brock Lesnar vs Bobby Lashley
If it's true and Lashley is coming to WWE, why not build a story we're you can get to this match by the end of the summer. This as been a dream match for MMA and Wrestling fans since Lashley started MMA so again makes sense to have it on this card

IC Title Match Braun Strowman vs samoa joe vs The miz
again i don't know what to do with these three and if Strowman is going to win the IC Title soon, why not do this match.

Raw'S women's title match Asuka vs Ronda Rousey
Personally this makes the most sense since how of all the women's on raw, asuka would be the best one to go toe to toe with Ronda and would compliment ronda style's.

Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles
Lastly why not have these 2 face each other in WWE, they had great matches before in TNA and this would be has good here.

WWE Title: AJ Styles vs Finn Balor
With the RAW world title direction being possibly targeted to the casual fans, I see SDs top belt being on the line between two of the internet’s favourites. I don’t see Nakamura taking the belt off Styles. Bálor will be drafted to SmackDown and so will Gallows and Anderson which makes this story interesting with perhaps maybe the winner turning heel with the help of the former tag champs to win
i somewhat disagree here....my guess is that Nakamura does win it, feuds with someone else for a few months, hopefully Balor and the Club come to Smackdown, AJ stays and likely feuds with them (with Balor as a heel) and then somehow at SummerSlam, Nakamura defends to AJ and Finn in a triple threat where Finn wins. that's my prediction and also, i also hope it happens. i want Nakamura to have a title reign that lasts till SummerSlam and having him lose to a heel Balor would be amazing.

I disagree with any Asuka-Ronda-Charlotte match taking place at SummerSlam.

A combination of the 2 girls or even all 3 could indeed be the match that Main Events a WrestleMania.

The 3 will be in meaningful matches but I could see Ronda winning her first title at this event, whether that be against Nia, Sasha, Bayley, etc. not sure. But I don't see any of the 3 meeting before Mania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back