My Wrestlemania 34 card - whats yours?

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Ok, it is just over 12 months away and while I think Mania 33 is shaping up to be a good card I am already thinking about Mania 34!!!

Some of you will hate that the main events are dominated by 'part timers' but I think it is nice to see different superstars for the Grandaddy of them all. It has to feel special and not like a Raw or Smackdown B PPV.

Here is my card - rate it please.

MAIN EVENT - The Rock vs Brock Lesnar
This nearly happened at Mania 30, but the Rocks injury at Mania 29 shelved it. I don't care that neither of these are not full time. Rock vs Brock is $$$ and IS the biggest match WWE could do right now. Both are huge names and both have mainstream appeal throughout the acting and sporting worlds. Time is running out and this needs to happen sooner rather than later.

RETIREMENT MATCH - Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker
There is huge respect between these two and both are reaching the end of their careers. Despite being inducted into the HOF I think Angle will have that one last run. I think it would be fitting that both of these put their careers on the line and one of them goes out on their back. I think Taker has a few more years left yet...

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - Roman Reigns (c) vs John Cena
Not on the same show but that can change and Reigns could easily be moved to Smackdown later this year. What a way for WWE to troll the fans though. Goldenboy Reigns as Champion vs Posterboy Cena going for number 17. The IWC would com-bust!!! One will probably turn heel though.

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP - AJ Styles (c) vs Finn Balor
A 5 star match in the making right here and both of these have some history back in Japan. Making it for the Universal Belt would make it a bit more meaningful. Styles would need to move to Raw.

8 MAN TAG MATCH - Triple H, Randy Orton, Sheamus & Samoa Joe vs Shane McMahon, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose & Dolph Ziggler.
Maybe if Rollins misses out this year they could continue this feud even further. They could have Rollins leave Raw and join Smackdown and have this match as some brand supremacy or the losers join the other show etc. There could be a stipulation to make it more meaningful but Triple H vs Shane writes itself. Throw in Orton and Rollins and you have a decent backstory.

RAW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP - Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ronda Rousey
Charlotte is now 16-0 on PPV's. I think it would be brilliant to take that into the mid 20s and have 'the worlds most dangerous woman' come into WWE to try and knock her off her perch. They could even set that up at this Mania and give Rousey a year to train with a few sporadic appearences up until.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP- Braun Strowman (c) vs Baron Corbin
Strowman could win the US Championship shortly after Mania 33. He could completely dominate all comers on the Raw roster and hold for nearly a year before Baron Corbin is drafted from Smackdown and is the man to finally take him down.

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP - Bray Wyatt (c) vs Kevin Owens
I love both of these on the mic and think it would work better keeping both as heels for this match. Both are very athletic big men and I think they could have a really entertaining programme and match! Owens would need to move to Smackdown.

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - Neville (c) vs Rich Swann vs TJ Perkins vs Jack Gallagher
These are my four personal favourites, all four are great workers and put that title at the top of a ladder and you will have a great match!!! This would be a great show opener.

RAW TAG CHAMPIONSHIP - Gallows & Anderson (c) vs Rusev & Cesaro
I love the thought of Rusev and Cesaro as a tag team. Maybe it is because they are both European. However, they do not necessarily have to be heels, I think they would work as faces! It would probably work similar to how Sheamus & Cesaro have recently worked. Rusev is actually very funny on the mic.

SMACKDOWN TAG CHAMPIONSHIP - American Alpha (c) vs The Authors of Pain
American Alpha will be around the tag scene for at least another year. The Authors of Pain are current NXT Champions so they will get a call up in 2018.

Pre Show

ANDRE THE GIANT MEMORIAL BATTLE ROYAL - Sawyer Fulton
I don't know much about this guy but I have heard WWE has big plans for him. The guy is a monster (Strowman size) so what better way to make a splash than here.

This is really a fantastic card. I believe it's the best possible card the WWE could put together in 2018, given who they have on the current roster, and also who might be available as part-timers/legends. You did a really nice job here. I'd love to see this show if the card was this or something close to it. Styles vs. Balor would be incredible.

The only guys that I'd realistically like to see added to it in some form or fashion would be Jericho and RVD, but that's not really necessary, plus you already have part-timers on this card like Undertaker, Kurt Angle, The Rock, and Brock Lesnar. And you could always add a couple big names to the Battle Royal.

It would be tough to improve on what you have here for Wrestlemania 34. My card would pretty much be identical to this, along with maybe adding Jericho, RVD, and some other interesting guys to the Battle Royal.

Main Event for the WWE Championship - John Cena vs. Undertaker - Championship vs. Career

John Cena has turned heel by this point. Put his title on the line against Taker's career. Taker beats Cena. Wins the title. Retires anyway sets up a Tournament of the WWE Title.

Grudge Match - Brock Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe goes without being pinned or submitted from now until next Wrestlemania. Starts calling himself the real beast incarnate of WWE.

WWE Universal Title Fatal Four Way: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens

I think these will be the 4 men carrying the title for much of 2017/18. Let them duke it out to see who will be the face of the company moving forward.

Last Man Standing - Intercontinental Title: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

This match might steal the show and could headline any event in any organization.

United States Championship - Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin.
Stealing this idea from the OP. To monsters going at it.

Raw Tag Team Championship - Rusev/Sheamus (c) vs. Cesaro/Zayn

I'd have Sheamus ultimately turn on Cesaro to end their current pairing. Bring in Rusev as his new partner. Repackage them to just beat down all teams. Really be a dominant team. Simple all black long tights and all black boots. No face paint, but have them be reminiscent of the Road Warriors. Then have Cesaro return as the conquering partner with Sami Zayn as his partner. That combination could be a classic combo similar to the likes of Arn/Tully or the British Bulldogs.

Raw Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Asuka

Keep Charlotte as not losing on PPV's. Keep Asuka as an undefeated NXT Champion. Something has to give.

Smackdown Tag Team Championship: Enzo/Cass(c) vs. American Alpha

Enzo and Cass have come to Smackdown as Cena's crew in his heel turn. The 3 of them are now an NWO like stable on Smackdown. They defend their titles against American Alpha who they have been cheating out of title wins now for months.

Cruiserweight Championship - Neville(c) vs. Rey Mysterio
Rey Mysterio headlines the 2018 Hall of Fame Induction Class and gets one more shot at the Cruiserweight Championship.

I think WWE is somehow considering that New Orleans is the same WM Taker lost in.

My guess is that Undertaker's match is going to have some sort of retirement stipulation.

My prediction is Undertaker beats Roman Reigns at WM33. Reigns turns heel shortly after then Reigns becomes Champion and Taker challenges Reigns at WM34 for a Career vs. Title Match.

Taker loses of course meaning he's two WM loses came at New Orleans also he is forced to retire.

Normally I'd rather have him retire at this year's WM but the New Orleans angle at WM34 is just too good to pass up.

All I know is this:

Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, Styles, Cena, Orton, Taker, Lesnar, Nakamura, Joe, Balor, Owens, Wyatt, Triple H plus maybe Roode, Y2J, Angle and Goldberg will be on the same card.

I can think of 50 different matches at this point and it really doesn't matter to me. It will end up being one hell of a show.

Triple H vs Styles/Wyatt/Owens/Angle/Rock/Ambrose/Roode? I'll take any of that.

Taker vs Balor/Cena/Styles? I'll take any of that.

Lesnar vs Joe/Owens/Angle/Nakamura/Reigns? I'll take any of that.

Anyways though I'll it a try:

Retirement match
Undertaker vs Cena

Singles match
Roman Reigns vs Goldberg

WWE Championship
Royal Rumble winner Seth Rollins vs Kurt Angle(c)

Universal Championship Street Fight
Brock Lesnar(c) vs Kevin Owens

Singles match
Triple H vs Bray Wyatt

Singles match
AJ Styles vs Finn Balor

Singles match
Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe

Singles match for the IC Championship
Nakamura(c) vs Chris Jericho

US Championship
Braun Strowman(c) vs Big Cass

8-Women's Ladder match for the RAW and Smackdown Women's Championship
Bayley vs Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Asuka vs Nia Jax vs Mickie James vs Naomi​

I have no idea, but I'll try to come up with something I'd like to see.

- Styles vs. Cena (WWE Title) - This needs to happen at a WM.

- Owens vs. Zayn (Universal Title) - Self-explanatory.

- Wyatt vs. HHH - Great confrontation sometime last year. Wyatt needs a big win.

- Ambrose vs. Orton - Sorta similar characters.

- Balor vs. Joe - Good rivalry in NXT

- Rusev vs. Angle - The Russian nationalist vs the American hero? Oh it's true.

I'll go ahead and stop there. It's not even close to being done, but there's so much talent. I'm looking forward to it, even though it's still over a year away.

I'am on a phone right now, so i will make it short and sweet:
0) pre show - cruiserweight open
1) Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (SD champs) vs The Hardys
(SD vs RAW tag team match)
2) Randy Orton vs Baron Corbin
(USA title)
3) Sasha Banks vs Alexa Bliss vs Paige vs Asuka
(RAW Divas championship)
4) Andre the Giant challenge
(Braun Strowman vs Luke Harper vs Eric Rowan vs Rusev vs Mark Henry vs Big Show vs Kane)
The Rules are the same as Royal Rumble, not Battle Royal.
5) Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (RAW champs) vs Usos (SD vs RAW tag team match #2)
6) Kurt Angle vs Bobby Roode (SD vs RAW match #3)
7) the Miz vs Finn Balor (IC title)
8) John Cena vs Samoa Joe
9) AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura (40 minutes Iron Man match for WWE title)
10) Charlote Flair vs Ronda Rosey
11) Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (Universal title)

Royal Rumble 2018 winner - Brock Lesnar (universal champion & # 30)

This will be the first mania without the undertaker so taking this into consideration here my card for mania

WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH Falls counts anywhere
Roman reigns vs Brock lesnar: I feel like this match need a stipulation since this will be the second match between the 2 and the first match was such a physical match, you need something even bigger for the rematch.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: title vs career
John cena vs JInder mahal: I feel JInder has become a strong heel over the year and having cena put his career on the line for a title shot would tell such a great story,

AJ Styles vs shinsuke nakamura: you need a match to satisfy the hardcore and this match serves this purpose

HHH vs Braun strowman: strowman need a big match at mania and HHH is pretty the only big star left for him to conquer.

WWE US title match
Bobby roode vs Randy orton: why not, Orton needs a match at mania so why not put him in this match and help roode become a bigger star.

Smackdown tag team title match

The bludgeon brothers vs the uso's vs Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.
Simply put, the three most entertaining team on smackdown if not the whole rosters facing up for the tag title.

WWE cruiserweight title match: ladder match

Enzo amore vs the entire cruiserweight division. This could be a great pre show match and since they need a ladder match on the card, why not put the cruiserweight in it.

The four horsewoman of wrestling vs the 4 horsewoman of mama

You need a celebrity match on the card and this could be it.

Raw womens CHAMPIONSHIP match

Alexa bliss vs asuka vs Paige. Why not put the 3 more over act in the division in a title match and see who is the more over in the end

Andre the giant battle royal

Raw tag team CHAMPIONSHIP match

The shield vs the bar vs the hardys: this could be we're the Harry's could finally be broken and even if that's not happening, it would be a great match anyway.

The miz vs Jason Jordan vs Kurt angle: I feel like you need somebody to make a Jordan vs angle program enjoyable so why not use the miz to help the program along.

Also, I want to predict the hall of fame class of 2018 since this is a big part of mania

Here's who I see getting inducted this year

The undertaker
Goldberg
Michelle McCool
I.R.S
Vader
The natural disasters
Cyndi lauper
Sean waltman

Yes some of those names are long shot (waltman,lauper and vader) but I feel this would be a great class to induct next year and while you got technically a dead wrestler on the list with earthquake, you still have somebody alive to accept the award in typhoon.

Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. The Rock

Goldberg vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. Sting (if either decide to have one more match)

Kurt Angle vs. Triple H

WWE Championship
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Braun Strowman vs. Samoa Joe

The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose) vs. The Club (Finn Balor, Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson)

Bobby Roode vs. Randy Orton

Baron Corbin vs. Shane McMahon

Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Bray Wyatt

United States Championship
Rusev (c) vs. Chris Jericho

Asuka vs. Ronda Rousey

Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Bayley vs. Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose, Liv Morgan and Ruby Riot

Pre-Show

Raw Tag Team Championship
Sheamus and Cesaro (c) vs. The Revival

Smackdown Tag Team Championship
Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn (c) vs. The Usos

Lumberjack Match for the Cruiserweight Championship
Enzo Amore (c) vs. Hideo Itami

Raw Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Paige vs. Mickie James vs. Nia Jax

Smackdown Women's Championship
Carmella (c) vs. Naomi vs. Natalya vs. Tamina

The New Day vs. Jinder Mahal and The Singh Brothers

Andre The Giant Battle Royal
Big Cass, Kane, Matt Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Jason Jordan, Elias, Apollo Crews, Titus O' Neil, Tye Dillinger, Aiden English, Sin Cara, Goldust, Rhyno, Heath Slater, R-Truth, Curtis Axel, Bo Dallas, Curt Hawkins, Mike Kanellis, Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Konnor, Viktor, Fandango, Tyler Breeze, Shelton Benjamin, Chad Gable, Epico, Primo, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder

My hope, not prediction

Roman vs. Lesnar
HHH vs. Angle
Cena vs. Undertaker
Styles vs. Balor

Hardly any of that will happen. Roman vs. Brock is the only lock. I really want Angle to have a big match, and he and HHH would be fantastic.

Universal Championship -
Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman

WWE Championship -
AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura

John Cena vs Undertaker

Triple H vs Kurt Angle

The Shield vs The Club (Balor, Gallows and Anderson)

That's about all I have now. I have some things I would like to see as far as the undercard and women's matches go, but those usually just end up being multi person clusterfucks every year so I didn't bother. Roman vs Brock is probably a lock which I would certainly wouldn't be opposed to as they had the best match of WrestleMania 31. I just chose Braun as I believe he should win the Rumble and take the strap from Lesnar as he's white hot and has been for a while. You can argue Brock already pinned him but he already pinned Reigns as well at Summerslam so it would make just as much sense.

I know a lot of us aren't wild on Triple H matches at WrestleMania but quite frankly we don't know how well Angle can go as of yet and if he's going to have a long match in WWE he should be against someone that can be safe and get him back into the swing of things which would be Triple H. Cena vs Undertaker i'm almost certain will happen because it's never officially been confirmed that Taker retired. I could see Undertaker at the 25th anniversary show announcing it but having Cena interrupt and request one more match against him. It sells itself and Taker can go out with a win.

I've given this a lot of thought in order to get everyone involved.

*Pre-Show*

Cruiserweight Championship match

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Also featurng Nia Jax, because I had nothing for her

Singles match
Paige (w/ Absolution) vs Asuka
The main show always gets the title match and Asuka should stay away from the title picture in order to keep he streak going and get in there when she's ready. So why not place her as an underdog and have her go aganst Absolution?

*Main-Show*

8-Man Ladder match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz vs Braun Strowman vs Samoa Joe vs The Demon King vs Bray Wyatt vs Cesaro vs Sheamus vs Elias
I don't care who dethrones Reigns for the IC Championship, but Strowman should walk in there and just destroy these guys.

Singles match
Shinsuke Nakamura vs heel Randy Orton
A heel Orton could help bring out the best of Nakamura and gain him some fans and sympathy.

Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
Bobby Roode(c) vs Chris Jericho
Now that's something I want to see. Two charismatic wrestlers fighting for the title.

{Hall of Fame segment}

Extreme Rules match for the WWE RAW Tag Team Championships
The Shield (Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose)(c) vs The Woken Hardy Boys (Woken Matt & Brother Anero)
This match is money. They are the top two tag teams in the divisions right now and they are both iconic groups.

4-on-4 Tag Team match
New Day ft. Shane McMahon vs Jinder Mahal, The Singh Brothers & The Great Khali
Bathroom break match. Also something to give Shane another Wrestlemania match and a victory.

No Holds Barred match; Kurt Angle's career on the line
Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon) vs Kurt Angle (w/ Jason Jordan)
Jordan betrays Kurt and has an iconic heel turn, costing his father his career. Jordan has every reason to betray Angle.

Tag Team match
Charlotte & Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch & another heel (maybe Nikki Bella)
Ronda's first match can't be a singles match at WM. Charlotte is much better so she can't turn heel yet. So Becky turns, calls out Ronda and the match is set. And, it also sets multiple future feuds. If Ronda doesn't make it, then just do Becky vs Charlotte for the title.

Fatal-4-Way Elimination match for the WWE World Championship
AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs John Cena
I don't care who wins the Rumble, who walks into Wrestlemania or who even wins this match. But it's something I want to see happening. My prefered ending? It's down to Styles and Cena, where Styles beats Cena clean and wins this thing.

Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar(c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Roman Reigns
After the match The Undertaker makes his return. He chokeslams Lesnar and then tombstones Reigns. Then he poses after having beaten up the two men that ended his streak.

This is unrealistic as shit, but damnit this is my card:

**PRE-SHOW**
Andre the Giant Battle Royal
Realistically this won't mean much anyway so...
BIG SHOW WINS and gets his last big ride into the sunset.

Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax vs. Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville
*Paige beats Bliss for the title after the Rumble, then wins the rematch via Absolution squashing an attempted Nia run in after the latter tries to help her best friend. That leads to the RAW title match being Paige vs. Sasha as explained later, but Nia is pissed and goes after Absolution.
*Alexa goes temporarily face and aids Nia in going after Rose and Deville since they can't get Paige
ROSE AND DEVILLE WIN after Alexa turns on Nia for not "playing her part" and helping her retain the title in the first place, spoiling the face turn.

Enzo Amore (c) vs. Hideo Itami for the Cruiserweight Championship
Simple, slow burn buildup for Enzo to lose the strap.
HIDEO WINS after Cedric and co. show up to take out the Zo Train.

**MAIN CARD**

Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman for the Universal Title -
Like anyone else I'm not interested in Lesnar/Reigns 2, but if they both beat Taker at WM I'm willing to honor to kayfabe. Let's say this -
*Braun wins the triple threat at the Royal Rumble.
*Lesnar cashes in his rematch clause and wins his title back.
*Reigns challenges Braun for his right to fight Brock at WM based off the Taker situation again and Braun puts his rematch clause on the line. They fight to a draw and we get the triple threat with some ridiculous ass big man spots.
BRAUN WINS because Lesnar does not need another year long tear and Roman need not close one more show taking an L from the audience.

AJ Styles (c) w/ the Club vs. Kofi Kingston w/ New Day for the WWE Championship, special guest ref Finn Balor
Yes Kofi and the New Day are main eventing my WM because let's not act like this match wouldn't be lit. I think with much set up this can be pulled off:
*Kofi does a Rumble spot that actually wins the shits for once and gives us a face W that won't make me feel like I wasted an hour of my time.
*Shane McMahon trades KO & Zayn to RAW to further their storyline for the entire Club: Anderson, Gallows AND Balor, presenting the move as a steal to justify it to Bryan. Real talk, the buried Balor we have now justifies tf out of this too.
*Gallows and Anderson try to pick up where they left off with AJ before the draft broke them up. AJ teases a heel turn but makes no official move. G&A also go after Balor with some backstage segments and he's obviously not game.
*New Day are all present for a selection ceremony with Brock/AJ present ala Taker in 2007. Club crashes and a brawl breaks out after they try the New Day a little too far. Brock clears house but a New Day/AJ/Balor team takes him out. Kofi pulls a heel turn for the New Day and challenges AJ to not deal with Brock.
*AJ realizes the numbers game against him when he realizes the New Day are willing to abuse their advantage. He rejoins the face Club for leverage, but Balor holds out and sparks a mini feud. Shane/Bryan makes Balor the guest ref to test Club solidarity. New Day smells a set up and also catches smoke with Balor for the full New Day vs. Club vs. Balor experience.
KOFI WINS because let's give the man his goddamn thank you run as he deserves. Balor ultimately turns on AJ with Gallows and Anderson to reunite a new heel Club and picks up after their TLC match to feud with AJ over the next set of PPV's. The world title can be what splits the New Day if the single belt Freebird idea seems too far to go with the WWE belt.

Uso's (c) vs. Gable/Benjamin vs. Rusev Day vs. Bludgeon Brothers in a TLC match for the SD Tag Titles
Why not for the nostalgia? Give the midcard belts some singles shine for once and recreate the TLC with these four teams. I'm even willing to drop the Bludgeon Brothers to keep the 3 man sanctity of the past WM TLC's if they don't get over by WM. Shelton + Uso's on some ladders will be lit.
GABLE/BENJAMIN WIN to establish a top heel team on the SD roster, which is needed since New Day is now out of the tag title scene after the Rumble.

Asuka vs. Charlotte (c) for the Smackdown Women's Title
Taking the leap to say Asuka continues the undefeated streak and wins the first women's Rumble. Have her really work that clause though, and though she spends weeks stalking Bliss like she did on RAW, she claims Bliss isn't ready, and instead hops to SD for what could be the best WM women's match we see in years.
ASUKA WINS because they still not ready for her.

Kurt Angle vs. HHH
Because we know it's gonna happen, and I wouldn't mind giving Angle that one last run either.
ANGLE WINS

Shinsuke Nakamura w/ Shane McMahon vs. Randy Orton w/ Daniel Bryan for Control of SD Live
*The trade of KO & Zayn to Raw pisses off Bryan, who lets loose on Shane for favoritism again. He threatens to quit/get the board involved.
*Shane saves face and challenges Bryan to a WM match to determine who stays and who goes. Bryan teases being cleared but refuses to let Shane hog more spotlight and suggests they use proxies.
*Orton develops a streak of jealousy against Nakamura after the latter eliminates the former from the Rumble and continues to show him up while feigning innocence every Smackdown. Shane chooses Nakamura, while Bryan swallows his pride and chooses Orton knowing that regardless of their past he's probably the only one vengeful enough to take out the King of Strong Style.
SHINSUKE WINS after turning heel with Shane to cheat Orton out of a victory. Bryan disappears for a bit (maybe until he's cleared?) and Nakamura becomes Shane's heavy (finally getting a mouthpiece in the process) until he's guided to a world title match.

Seth Rollins vs. Jason Jordan vs. Samoa Joe vs. Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz vs. Elias in a Six Pack Challenge for the IC Title
*Through whatever brand of fuckery, Joe takes the title from Reigns by/after RR.
*Rollins and Jordan lose their titles back to The Bar with help from Joe after Jordan eliminates him from the Rumble. Jordan continues to tease his full heel turn against Rollins but always holds back.
*Miz returns and demands his rematch for the title, undergoing a mini face turn of sorts against Joe. Jordan still doesn't stay out of Joe's business but Rollins sticks up for him during a beatdown. Angle makes the match and adds Wyatt/Elias to the equation to make up for the fact that the IC title won't get the ladder treatment it usually does.
JORDAN WINS by rolling up/lowblowing Rollins, embodying a full blown heel.

Paige (c) vs. Sasha Banks for the RAW Women's Title
*Paige topples Alexa between now and WM, also winning the rematch with help from Absolution after they squash a Nia run in.
*Sasha wins a #1 contender's match after Asuka goes to Smackdown.
SASHA WINS; CARMELLA CASHES IN stating her contract was never SD exclusive (loophole) and continues the angle of Sasha never being able to defend her title.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Xavier Woods (c) for the United States Title
*Xavier wins the US Title tournament and caps off a feud with Jinder/Singhs after New Day helps him steal one in the semis.
*In the midst of Kofi's program, Ziggler returns and claims he will finally get his singles match at WM that he never got.
*Tension builds between New Day internally as it seems Kofi/E are prioritizing Kofi's WWE chase rather than helping Woods fend off Ziggler. Kofi/E play it as if Woods has little to worry.
ZIGGLER WINS and Woods is out for most of Kofi's match. Once the Club takes out E, though, he returns and plays a role in Kofi's win. However, the catalyst for their split begins as a champ Kofi favors Woods over E after WM for the Machina and they split with E as the face against a heel Kofi/Xavier pairing.

Taker vs. Cena
Not that this card was in order to begin with, but let this be the main event and Taker's last hurrah.
*Taker arrives at RAW 25 in Big Evil garb, claiming his last WM gesture was only a retirement for the deadman but not him. He ends up interrupting Cena to challenge him after getting called out during the Cena/Reigns feud as brittle.
*Cena accepts, lays down the same stip that Taker himself gave to Shawn at WM 25.
CENA WINS, and personally I'd have this be the big Cena heel turn where Cena sacrifices his face run to actually retire Taker with a low blow + AA and one-up Roman to rebuild his confidence as he goes on a tear afterwards to break his tie with Flair and become the true GOAT whether the crowd likes it or not. Realistically, he can also just body Taker and take the boos. Taker sails into the sunset.

WrestleMania Kickoff Show Matches

1- (Grudge Match)- Big Show vs Samoa Joe= Winner: Samoa Joe

2- (WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championships)- The Usos (c) vs Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn= Winners: New WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

3- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Winner: Jason Jordan)

Main Show

1- (WWE United States Championship) (Ladder Match)- Dolph Ziggler vs Baron Corbin (c) vs Tye Dillinger vs Rusev vs Zack Ryder vs Kalisto- Winner: New WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler

2- (6 Man Tag Team Match)- The New Day (Kofi, Big E., and Xavier Woods) vs Jinder Mahal & The Singh Brothers= Winners: New Day

3- (WWE Smackdown Women's Championship) (Triple Threat Match)- Carmella (c) vs Charlotte Flair vs Liv Morgan= Winner: New WWE Smackdown Women's Champion Charlotte Flair; Charlotte pins Carmella; Liv Morgan isn't pinned

4- WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Neville vs Hideo Itami (c)- Winner: New WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville

5- WWE Intercontinental Championship- The Miz (c) vs Seth Rollins- Winner: New WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins

6- WWE RAW Tag Team Championships- The Bar (c) vs The Authors of Pain vs The Woken Hardys vs The Revival (Fatal 4-Way Match)= Winners: New WWE RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival

7- (Career vs Career Match; Loser Must Retire)- The Undertaker vs John Cena= Winner: John Cena (Undertaker must retire)

8- (WWE RAW Women's Championship) (Lumberjill Match)- Alexa Bliss (c) vs Asuka (2018 Women's Royal Rumble Match Winner)= Winner: New WWE RAW Women's Champion Asuka

9- (Grudge Match)- Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton= Winner: Bobby Roode

10- WWE Championship- AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura= Winner: Still WWE Champion AJ Styles

11- (Grudge Match)- Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs Braun Strowman (Special Guest Referee: Kurt Angle)= Winner: Braun Strowman

12- (WWE Universal Championship) (Triple Threat Match)- Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns vs Finn Balor (2018 Royal Rumble Match winner)= Winner: New WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns; Roman pins Lesnar; Finn isn't pinned which basically sets up a Reigns/Balor program

Here's 2 idea's that i have for mania matches/segment and how to build them up going into mania.

1. Daniel bryan & Shane Mcmahon vs Kevin owens and sami Zayn: Losers leaves WWE.

We all know that Daniel bryan'S contract is up this year and that he truly wants to wrestle again but that WWE doesn'T want to take a chance because of his neck and concussions issues he had in the past. So why not put him in a all or nothing tag match at mania.

They already have planted the seed for that so i will just continue from where they left off. So where at the Royal rumble, Zayn loses the championship match for his team and this starts some sort of frictions between zayn and Owens, then as the distrust grows bigger between the two they gets put in a tag titles matches at fastlane which somehow they won. then they day after Bryan seems mad that his plan didn't work and it was reveal that bryan was just being a hypocrite by giving them opportunities because he was trying to outsmart them. Shane wish he would have told him his plan but respect him for what he did. This lead to Owens and Zayn making fun of Bryan because he can't go back in the ring and makes a challenge to bryan to team up with shane to face them at mania. Bryan says that they know damn well that WWE won'T clear him and that's why he challenge them to a match. He goes backstage and talk to Shane who says that he will make some calls during the week and see if he can get WWE to clear him for one match at mania.

Then one week later on smackdown, you milk the announcement for the whole show, will Bryan be able to wrestle at mania or not. The last segment start with Owens and Zayn making fun of Bryan's situation hoping to see Bryan come out again but instead they get Shane. Shane says he got some news for Owens and Zayn but first he wants Bryan to come out. Bryan comes out and Shane announce that he talk to the WWE medical team and talk to his dad, and they both agree that for one night Bryan will be cleared to compete in a WWE ring and that they accept Owens and Zayn challenge on one condition, that the losing team is gone from WWE. Owens and Zayn first decline the offer but Shane and Bryan continue to called them chicken and all the other stuff babyface calls heels until they are able to goat them into accepting the match.

2. John Cena vs AJ Styles for the WWE title + plus Cena and Nikki'S wedding and Cena'S retirement

This is kinda Easier to do. Have Cena wins the Rumble. Then have him defend his title match at both Elimination chamber and Fastlane since he's suppose to be on both shows. Then after Fastlane have him on Raw announce that him and nikki have set a date for the wedding, it will be at mania and that at mania he choose to face AJ Styles for the WWE championship because he wants to end his career facing one of the toughest opponent he had and his career and that win lose or draw, this will be his last match in WWE.

So at mania he gets 2 big moments, first he gets married and then win the title from aj styles in a five star classic and then on raw. Cena coems in and announce his retirement from in ring competition and we get a big emotional segment. Then you go and do a tournament for the title.

So after the Royal Rumble two days ago, that's the card I'm rooting for.

10th. No Holds Barred match; Career vs Career match
John Cena vs The Undertaker
At the same place the Streak was broken, Undertaker wrestles his final match. Cena beats him, making in 23-3. Undertaker retires properly having lost to Cena, Reigns and Lesnar. Then you can even sell a triple threat match between those three men for Summerslam (If Lesnar resigns).

9th. Singles match for the Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar(c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs Roman Reigns
This is set in stone and I have no problem with it. It's gonna be a great match, but shouldn't be the main event. Roman wins the Elimination Chamber and goes on to face the Beast.

8th. Triple Threat Tag Team match for the SD Tag Team Championships
The Usos(c) vs Rusev Day vs New Day
Rusev is over as hell right now and deserves to be on the main show of Wrestlemania. Plus, the Usos have never been on the main show! It's a shame. They deserve it! This can also be the bathroom break match of Wrestlemania. The breather between the main events.

7th. Singles match for the WWE Championship
AJ Styles(c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
This is already happening and it has the potential to steal the entire show. I really hope that's the case. Nakamura can reach new heights, if he and Styles can manage to have the best Mania match of all time.

6th. Mixed Tag Team match
Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs Triple H & Nia Jax (w/ Stephanie McMahon)
Tension has been boiling up with Kurt, Steph and HHH for a long time now. What better way than to settle things in this big mixed tag match, with Rousey also making her WWE in ring debut, at Wrestlemania? However, Stephanie stepping into the ring is absurd. That's why she picks Nia Jax to fight in her place!

5th. Singles match for the Smackdown Women's Championship
Charlotte Flair(c) (w/ Becky Lynch) vs Nikki Bella (w/ Brie Bella)
The Bellas are back and they're the heels. Nikki is the big draw of a past genetation and Charlotte is the big draw of the current genetation. That match can be huge. Charlotte has her best friend, Becky Lynch at her side, while Nikki has her sister at her side. In order to build heat for the Bellas, run an angle where Brie dumps Daniel and Nikki is constantly talking about how great her man, John Cena is. Instant heat. Put that shit on Total Divas as well and you have a very special match.

Hall of Fame presentation plus Elias Concert
Elias mocks the Hall of Famers. All the Hall of Famer come out and assemble on the stage. Goldberg along with the Dudleys come to the ring. Duddleys put him through a table and then Goldberg gives him a Spear and a JackHammer.

4th. 8-Man TLC match for the Intercontinental Championship; Miz vs RAW's "monsters"
The Miz(c) vs Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt vs Samoa Joe vs Woken Matt Hardy vs Brother Nero Jeff Hardy vs The Big Show vs Rey Mysterio (or the NXT Champion)
It's the Miz vs the monsters of RAW in a Ladder match for the IC championship, the ultimate battle for survival for him. Big Show is in the match so that he can be taken out be Braun Strowman. I really like the idea of gathring RAW's freaks in one place, the most dangerous place, a TLC match, and having The Miz just deliver the best chicken shit heel mic work during the build-up. I'd have Braun Strowman take out the Big Show during the match, however Braun wouldn't win this match. The Miz would survive! Post match Strowman takes out everyone that is still standing. If Rey doesn't sign, replace him with the NXT Champion.

3rd. Singles match
Seth Rollins (w/ The Bar) vs The Demon King (w/ The Balor Club)
The rumored match was Ambrose as a heel against Rollins. I say we let that wait, now that Ambrose is injured, because Finn Balor is in a bigger need for a heel turn. Balor turns heel on Rollins and we get a Summerslam 2016 rematch. This match will kickstart the feud between the Balor Club and The Shield, with Roman as a champion and Balor as the challenger, which will eventually lead to Shield vs Balor Club, which will lead to Ambrose turning heel for the Summer. Also, Gallows and Anderson start feuding with The Bar for the RAW tag titles. Rollins forms a weid alliance with the two people he's been feuding with ever since Summer, Cesaro and Sheamus!

2nd. 2-on-1 Handciap Anything Goes match
Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs Randy Orton (w/ Edge & Shane McMahon)
Kevin and Sami need a big match at Wrestlemania. That's they why they get Orton in a handicap match. But Orton is not alone. He brings with him former Rated-RKO partner Edge and Shane McMahon. Given the stipulation that was set up by Shane McMahon (smart guy), the match turns into a 3-on-2 assault. However, Daniel Bryan won't stand for this misjustice, so he comes out and, shockingly, joins KO & Zayn. Bryan delivers a running knee to Shane, Sami a Helluva Kick to Edge and then Owens defeats Orton.
Also during the match we get a pop-up powerbomb into an RKO.

1st. Fatal-4-Way Elimination match for the RAW Women's Championship
Alexa Bliss(c) vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley vs Asuka
Sasha wins the Elimination Chamber, but as the tradition holds it, she loses the belt back to Alexa in her very first defense. Sasha goes berserk, because that match was supposed to give us the woman that will face Asuka at WM. So Sasha goes full heel by attacking Asuka. Bayley of course, being Sasha's best friend, finds herself in the middle of all of this. Bayley picks up a victory over Alexa and gets herself in the match. This makes Sasha jealous. During the match, Sasha is the first eliminated by Bayley. This leads to Sasha vs Bayley for after Mania.
Asuka ends up winning this match. This is the opener and also the first time women open Wrestlemania.

***Pre-Show***
#) Bobby Roode(c) vs (someone) [US Championship Open Challenge]
#) Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
#) Cruiserweight Championship match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo